The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

On 8/10/2022 at 6:04 PM, Benjamin Cole said:

Latest word is that AG Merrick Garland did not OK the raid, nor President Joe Biden. It was a surprise to them. That is the public story line. Evidently, FBI Chief Wray independently ordered the raid. 

So...who is running the country? 

Latest word???? So whose running the government Ben? Is it the deep state shadow government???????? 

weeeeeeeeeeee-oooooooooo!    deep state twilight zone,double whammy music!

No Garland himself today said that he was behind the search.

That was another alarmist ride off to nowhere Ben. Maybe you could spare us hearing your newest innermost fears that pop in your mind by just getting credible sources like the sources we've been providing to you. You seem to have plenty of time to post. I would suggest actually getting informed and get up to speed on the hearings, which I'm sure you could access on any number of sources. Get over your  distaste, if only to see what the opposition is thinking.

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

1 hour ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Latest word???? So whose running the government Ben? Is it the deep state shadow government???????? 

weeeeeeeeeeee-oooooooooo!    deep state twilight zone,double whammy music!

No Garland himself today said that he was behind the search.

That was another alarmist ride off to nowhere Ben. Maybe you could spare us hearing your newest innermost fears that pop in your mind by just getting credible sources like the sources we've been providing to you. You seem to have plenty of time to post. I would suggest actually getting informed and get up to speed on the hearings, which I'm sure you could access on any number of sources. Get over your  distaste, if only to see what the opposition is thinking.

Kirk--

That is what Newsweek reported. I called it the latest word, which it was at the time.

Maybe Garland thought the optics look bad, and then decided to claim he ordered the raid. 

As for the Deep State, all is well. BTW, read The Deep State by Mike Lofgren, and then ponder that $50 billion was added to this year's military spending, without substantial (or any?) debate. 

Bolton is saying he ran a few coups in his time. 

Thanks to modern technology, the surveillance state is beyond what was imagined, even in 1984.  

In your view, what aspects of US foreign-trade-military policy are not under the thumb of the multinationals-Wall Street, but instead represent the flowering of democracy? 

It has been reported that the FBI was searching for nuclear weapons documents, but in their search, they found signals intelligence.

One example of SIGINT, or signals intelligence, is intercepted phone calls.

One possibility, is that Trump stole some intercepted phone calls, and was blackmailing someone with whatever was on those tapes.

Trump is now saying that he welcomes the release of the inventory of what the FBI seized. Is he calling Merrick Garland's bluff?

Steve Thomas

1 hour ago, Steve Thomas said:

It has been reported that the FBI was searching for nuclear weapons documents, but in their search, they found signals intelligence.

One example of SIGINT, or signals intelligence, is intercepted phone calls.

One possibility, is that Trump stole some intercepted phone calls, and was blackmailing someone with whatever was on those tapes.

Trump is now saying that he welcomes the release of the inventory of what the FBI seized. Is he calling Merrick Garland's bluff?

Steve Thomas

One possibility, is that Trump stole some intercepted phone calls, and was blackmailing someone with whatever was on those tapes.--SG

Yes, that is a possibility. 

Or maybe the location of Jimmy Hoffa's grave. 

Rob Reiner on Twitter: https://twitter.com/robreiner/status/1557923647779749897

"Crowning a lifetime of Criminality, Donald Trump led an armed mob to overthrow the United States Government then stole America’s nuclear secrets. An Indictment can’t come soon enough for this treasonous MF."

9:55 PM · Aug 11, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

"Rosenbergs were convicted for giving U.S. nuclear secrets to Moscow, and were executed June 1953:"

Steve Thomas

Edited by Steve Thomas

Boy, the Republicans and I guess Newsweek?? really took the bait and went off the deep end with their defund the FBI rant. Wasn't the defunding of the law enforcement the biggest fear of those who were afraid somebody would find out who killed JFK? , and now the Republicans want to do it, and no President  was even assassinated! but only got his home searched! This could put them in an even huger credibility gap.You would think they would have learned about putting good faith in Trump by now. Trump if innocent could have released  the details of the warrant himself, by now.. Of course, why didn't  he?  heh heh!

Obviously with these nuclear rumors, the implications could be ominous. But what i don't understand if anybody can fill me in. No matter what material Trump could steal upon leaving the Presidency to sell or pay off as blackmail to say a foreign country. Wouldn't he just share the materials  and have given them back many months ago? That's why it seemed more likely  to me it could have been about hiding Trump's culpability on any one of a number of fronts including  1/6. Of course at any rate. Why wouldn't Trump just destroy whatever incriminating material he had?

Breaking news from NY Times:

Judge Denies Trump Executive’s Request to Dismiss Manhattan Tax Case

Allen H. Weisselberg, who was indicted last summer, and the Trump Organization are scheduled to stand trial in October.

The violence rhetoric is building even more than before when it was already so bad it fed the 2021 Jan. 6th massive mob attack on our Capital building.

Injection of CIVIL WAR level violence talk and threats are much more prevalent and widespread and all over the media now. It's surreal!

January 6th, 2021 wasn't enough in the Trump anger inciting playbook?

MY G0D! How far is Trump willing to go in working up his base against anyone who criticizes or confronts him!

The state of our nation regards our heated political division has never been so precariously threatening.

Doesn't the man EVER QUIT!

Trump is once again right in there doing what he always does and seems to like doing; angering his base with his typical super charged claims of injustice and political witch hunt actions against him by our highest law enforcing institutions and the liberal media whenever they do anything he feels threatens his standing.

CIVIL WAR, CIVIL WAR, CIVIL WAR !

There are even national polls being taken to gauge the public's sentiment about a possible widespread violent event taking place. The acceptability of using violence in this Trump era of unprecedented heated and nation dividing rhetoric.

40% of Republicans feel political violence is okay in these times!?

Are you kidding me?

It's beyond crazy! It's unreal.

When is this Trump base anger and rage threat nightmare ever going to end?