The Education Forum

Unveiling The Limo Stop

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Paul Bacon said:

As you probably know Chris, Josiah Tompson says that forward movement at Z312 was a camera shake by Zapruder. That's from the ABC7 documentary...  I don't buy it for a minute. 

I remember when Tink first talked about the seemingly obvious forward movement being nothing but blur. It was at the 2013 Wecht Conference. I talked to a number of people afterwards who love Tink as much as I do. But none of them were buying it. 

7 minutes ago, Pat Speer said:

I remember when Tink first talked about the seemingly obvious forward movement being nothing but blur. It was at the 2013 Wecht Conference. I talked to a number of people afterwards who love Tink as much as I do. But none of them were buying it. 

Yes, it seems quite clear that that's forward head movement and not blur.  Perhaps Mr. Tompson is too invested in the idea that there were no Z-film alterations.

I'm guessing frame removal after 312 and before 313.  That would explain Dan Rather's observations.

Thank you Pat.

Breaking it down some more:

Besides the heads initial forward movement, he reaches maximum lift in four frames from impact, before the next shot hits.

That's with a rope restriction. Don't know if he would have moved higher without it.

Since this was a war crimes execution, it appears to be a 24fps movie back in the 1940/1950's era.

Converted: 18.3/24 = .7625x4 24 = 3.05 frames post impact.

HeadshotRise.gif

Edited by Chris Davidson
x4 not 24

On 12/10/2021 at 11:41 AM, Chris Davidson said:

Perhaps breaking down extantz313 into an elevation context would help some realize the important role 10 inches plays in the charade.

The difference between 3.27 and 4.1ft. 

SnipersNest-10inch-Window.png

Puzzle Pieces:

Two shots in one.

13.54"(10 + 3.54) converted to elev = 1.12ft which is (more than likely) what they used for their elev from "rifle end to windowsill" (see graphic above)

And, 3.54" converted to elev = 3.54/12" = .295 x 18.3ft = 5.4ft farther west down Elm St.

HSCA.png

Edited by Chris Davidson

Chris

Based on the data you present here and on the 'Shooter(s) Location(s)' topic, I count a total of (3) shots to JFK's head.

1) South knoll, entrance at hairline in forehead above JFK's right corner eye and exiting the occipital. This entrance is seen in the Bethesda autopsy photos. Causing the grapefruit size exit in the rear of head as seen by Parkland doctors. This must have been a FMJ bullet. Little or no energy transfer to the body.

2) North knoll, entrance at right temple hairline causing the 'back and to the left' motion seen on the Z film. Since there is pronounced transfer of energy from the projectile to JFK body, the round must have been hollow point or frangible.

3) Elm street extension, entering rear top of head (crown) and exiting temporal region. Not sure about projectile type.

Is that the consensus?

8 hours ago, Claude Barnabe said:

Chris

Based on the data you present here and on the 'Shooter(s) Location(s)' topic, I count a total of (3) shots to JFK's head.

1) South knoll, entrance at hairline in forehead above JFK's right corner eye and exiting the occipital. This entrance is seen in the Bethesda autopsy photos. Causing the grapefruit size exit in the rear of head as seen by Parkland doctors. This must have been a FMJ bullet. Little or no energy transfer to the body.

2) North knoll, entrance at right temple hairline causing the 'back and to the left' motion seen on the Z film. Since there is pronounced transfer of energy from the projectile to JFK body, the round must have been hollow point or frangible.

3) Elm street extension, entering rear top of head (crown) and exiting temporal region. Not sure about projectile type.

Is that the consensus?

Claude,

Those are possibilities.

Personally believe the extant z313 shot is from behind(head moves forward in a similar fashion) using the execution video as a comparing tool. At least one shot from the Elm St extension.

The execution video shows no backwards movement. That person is hit in the head at least two times and possibly three. Granted, he does lift up, but never moves backwards, just falls over to the side. Dead weight.  (No pun intended). There might be a rope restriction argument in there, but I just don't buy it right now.

If there is another execution video(headshot/s -person sitting down) more representative of what we see in the extant Zfilm than what I have posted,  hope someone will provide it. I have not seen one.

Consensus? I don't know.

You could try starting a new topic and asking for input, it might give you a better idea of where individuals stand.

14 hours ago, Chris Davidson said:

HSCA1.gif

Elev 430.2(southside annex road curb) - 418.48(extantz313)= 11.72ft - 4.1ft(JFK head height) = 7.62ft + 4.38ft(XP100 Barrel above street) = 12ft

Directing your attention to the 2:05 mark of the video for his thickness description of the Harper fragment:

Harper.png

On 12/16/2021 at 10:02 AM, Chris Davidson said:

HSCA1.gif

Elev 430.2(southside annex road curb) - 418.48(extantz313)= 11.72ft - 4.1ft(JFK head height) = 7.62ft + 4.38ft(XP100 Barrel above street) = 12ft

Landis tells us what the altered film can't show us.

That, which would match the HSCA drawing above, a shot/s coming from a location much lower than the 6th floor.

A location where a good size piece of brain (would follow the direction of a bullet, traveling southwest, traversing JFK's head) lands near the gutter, some 10ft further down Elm from where the headshot/s occurred.

An approx 11° forward nod(a far cry from tilted slightly back) that doesn't concur with the second shot if a connection back to the sixth floor TSBD is to be believed.

Landis.png

HSCA-11-Nod.png

If I was going to apply some matte/mask work to an existing film, I might entertain the idea of creating a pre-molded sculpture to work from.

That might then have to be taken into account when judging body movement/position after receiving bullet wounds.

317145947301c6caa3b.gif

1 hour ago, Jonathan Cohen said:

Are you suggesting that Zapruder and Sitzman were willing conspirators in filming the motorcade as part of a larger conspiracy?

Who Knows?

What is blatantly obvious, is, someone was up on the wall behind the pedestal before the extant Zfilm was finished being filmed.

No mention of this person by ANYBODY.