The Education Forum

Unveiling The Limo Stop

On 3/30/2023 at 7:16 AM, Robin Unger said:

Jackies "White Glove hand flip" which can be seen in the Nix GIF shown above

Zapruder GIF

Zapruder Jackie white glove.gif

I appreciate Mr. Unger linking this video of the Zapruder head shot sequence. It has been awhile since I looked at it. I am wondering why, if the kill shot came from the rear, we don't see any "action" at the rear of JFK's head, only at the front/side of his head? 

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In light of the new Robert Groden thread, I once again would like to hear how Zapruder film alterationists reconcile Robert Groden's insistence that not only has the film not been altered, but that is most certainly is not missing upwards of nine seconds of assassination footage ...

9 hours ago, Chris Davidson said:

Here's some more insight for you.
The graphic incorporates two different versions(earlier one on the left side) of Mark Tyler's frame x frame analysis.
How many extra frames(at a frame rate of 22.8 over 9.125 sec) would it take to give you the same ratio as Z's 18.3?
Compare that answer to the right side down arrow difference.

P.S. Anyone who understands what the graphic is showing and knows the answer to the question, feel free to provide it.

Andrej.png

Excellent David.

48 minutes ago, Jonathan Cohen said:

In light of the new Robert Groden thread, I once again would like to hear how Zapruder film alterationists reconcile Robert Groden's insistence that not only has the film not been altered, but that is most certainly is not missing upwards of nine seconds of assassination footage ...

There is no reconciling necessary. There is only truth.

Understanding what the truth is, is quite a different story.

WhiteDota306b87e5d38d809.gif

4 hours ago, David Josephs said:

41.05 frames ?

x / 22.8 = 9.125

x=9.125 * 22.8 = 208.05 - 167 = 41.05

208.05/22.8=9.125 seconds

David,

Since you were so kind in providing the correct answer, I'll ask you to do the forum another favor and provide the answer to this:

What is the common/conversion ratio(within thousandth) for these three?

41/33

208/167

604/486

3 hours ago, Charles Blackmon said:

I appreciate Mr. Unger linking this video of the Zapruder head shot sequence. It has been awhile since I looked at it. I am wondering why, if the kill shot came from the rear, we don't see any "action" at the rear of JFK's head, only at the front/side of his head? 

I haven’t immersed myself in film alteration debates, but Robin Unger’s two Nix film GIFs speak volumes.

The one in the post you quoted proves irrefutably that JFK was shot from the front.

The one that Robin posted just before that showing the limo slowing down to a stop or almost a stop is damning of Greer the driver, who it should be remembered was, like Allen Dulles, of Northern Ireland protestant stock, many of whom hated Catholics. Indeed, there is a record of Greer’s son saying that his father was so disposed.

The slowing of the limo is more obvious in the Nix film but it is still moving about 8 miles an hour. That does not seem slow enough to explain the statements of Hargis, Cheney, Martin, and Jackson. The four bike cops had to monitor the speed of the limo very closely through the entire parade in order to maintain their position near the rear bumper. 

If the limo slowed to 2 mph for just 3 seconds and the bike cops didn't react, they would be out in front of the limo. If they mistakenly thought the limo slowed to 2 miles an hour and they reacted by slowing down to match it they would have ended up behind the Queen Mary. Very hard to Fathom how slowing from 12 to 8 miles an hour would be mistaken by them as the limo stopping or almost stopping.

2 hours ago, Chris Davidson said:

David,

Since you were so kind in providing the correct answer, I'll ask you to do the forum another favor and provide the answer to this:

What is the common/conversion ratio(within thousandth) for these three?

41/33

208/167

604/486

1.2424 to 1.2455

13 minutes ago, Chris Davidson said:

Thanks David.

Ratio's are differences.

Such as:

604/33sec = 18.3fps

33sec x 18.3fps = 604 frames

Maybe I don't understand the question...

33/167 is within .0005 of 41/208.  .1976 v .1971

33/486 is within .00002 of 41/604.   .06788 v .06790

167/486 = .3436
208/604= .3443, a .0007 difference.

What kind of number are we looking for?

2 minutes ago, David Josephs said:

Maybe I don't understand the question...

33/167 is within .0005 of 41/208.  .1976 v .1971

33/486 is within .00002 of 41/604.   .06788 v .06790

167/486 = .3436
208/604= .3443, a .0007 difference.

What kind of number are we looking for?

Just be aware of the ratio consistency of 1.242/1-1.245/1 in relationship to the previous frame counts provided and what was posted in response to Andrej along with these subsequent posts.

Remember, those ratios span the Towner film all the way through the extant zfilm count and beyond.

Myers gave a roadmap, Tyler perfected it by moving the Wiegman start alot closer to where it actually started(but he kept Myers BS fps rate for Towner the same) and Andrej using a different method, has shown that the Wiegman start is later than Myers syncing. I just fine tuned it all, awhile back.

How many frames did we have to ADVANCE Myers starting point for Wiegman?

What's the frame count difference between 208-167 which connects back to the Towner BS 22.8fps rate.?

2 minutes ago, Chris Davidson said:

Just be aware of the ratio consistency of 1.242/1-1.245/1

1 hour ago, David Josephs said:

1.2424 to 1.2455

Having worked for the Lottery for many years, the "/1" is assumed 🙂

If that was what you meant by:

49 minutes ago, Chris Davidson said:

Ratio's are differences.

... as ratios can be many things.  Ratio's as differences in relation to what?  I assumed you meant to a single frame, 
the /1.

the quantitative relation between two amounts showing the number of times one value contains or is contained within the other.  e.g. "the ratio of computers to students is now 2 to 1"

1 minute ago, Chris Davidson said:

Let me rephrase this part too:

"The 41-42 frames we speak of has nothing to do with the time between two shots, it has everything to do with missing frame segments."

41-42-Frames.png

Agree 100%.   

And it seems no one likes the common sense approach:

only 2 speeds on that camera that matters, 16fps and 48fps with instantaneous switching with the slight movement of a finger.

While a 48fps cutdown may work, extra frames excised from a 16fps film creates the need for an increase in frame-rate...  I think.. lol.

Edited by David Josephs