The Education Forum

Unveiling The Limo Stop

4 hours ago, Chris Davidson said:

Take the simple breakdown from above(the path switch) and allow it to help correlate the designations below:
Using 5.1ft/5frames = 12.697mph
Frames Z168-186 = 21.6ft = 14.938mph @ 18.3 frames (1second)
14.938mph - 12.697mph = 2.24mph
Z161-166 = 2.24mph
That’s a match.

z168-186.png

Amazingly well done Chris...  thanks for all the great work

DJ

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks.

Breaking it down somewhat further keeping the CE884 correlation in mind, the 2.24mph distance difference over those 18.3 frames(1sec) would only yield you 3.292ft which would leave another 1.8ft (5.1ft - 3.292) to resolve.

Since 2.24mph = .18ft per frame and there was 1.8ft to resolve, a total of 10 frames would fit the bill.

Hence the difference in entries between CE884 z161/171 of 10 frames, which would actually be in the same physical spot were it not for the angular/chess/BS directional change by the WC.

Or, just take the 5.1ft/5frames (z161-166) = 1.02ft per frame and multiply by 10 frames = 10.2ft.

z166 - 5.1ft/5frames = z161

z166+5.1ft/5frames =  z171

Overall total of 28.3frames x .18ft per frame(2.24mph) = 5.1ft

The same distance(10.2ft) the WC moved Robert West's shot determination circa station# 371.1(extant z207-splice) to the official WC location at station# 381.3

On 3/1/2023 at 1:55 PM, Chris Davidson said:

Actually, the lower sprocket hole is a great answer, which no doubt, was altered.

But, I should have been more specific.

A remnant on the Stemmons Sign is what I'm looking for.

The appropriate song with the appropriate answer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szlqFlG4DL8

SYNC1.gif

On 2/10/2023 at 11:49 PM, Chris Davidson said:

Speaking of that lower sprockethole.

This next gif should help you conceptualize the sleight of hand.

What part of the StemmonsSign is in unison with the Bobbleheads?

Give your eyes a few seconds for adjusting to see its true movement.

BobbleHeads-z205-206.gif

Let's throw in the bobbleheads using a non-splice/splice frame. two non-splice frames.

A different zfilm iteration of course.

If you didn't realize, these gifs are comprised of extant z205,206,207.

Bobble2.gif

Edited by Chris Davidson
change to non-splice/splice

On 3/5/2023 at 1:12 PM, Michael Davidson said:

So , if hes shot at different points to where the WC states does that  automatically point elsewhere for the shots ? Dal Tex ? Front shot (s) ? 

Plus if the film has been altered does that only refer to the Stemmons sign ? Frame removal ? Masking of blow out at the back of the head ? 

Michael,

I'm not too concerned with shooter locations at this time. I will say, I believe Dr.Shaw has one of the positions correct in regards to Connally. Previously addressed.

More handywork was applied to the film/s than just the StemmonsSign adjustment. imo

More importantly, it's rather obvious that the shot/reaction circa extant z207 had to be excised because of the reactions seen on the extant film at approx z225.

Not enough time for one shooter.

On 2/24/2023 at 12:19 PM, Chris Davidson said:

I re-recommend listening to the short clip of Dino from the above link.

These are extant zframes 215/217, I left out z216 for accentuation purposes. Z216 has the same approx angle change as extant 217.

When viewing this, use bobblehead mentality.

iow, Individual pieces of a moving film.

313454a0836ce574300.gif

Does this motion look like familiar?

Change the ANGLE and you have a solution to the bobbleheads.

But, once you change it, it'll reveal the necessary camera height difference upon the pedestal to accommodate the alterations.

Edited by Chris Davidson
add bobblehead link

23 hours ago, Chris Davidson said:

Let's throw in the bobbleheads using a non-splice/splice frame. two non-splice frames.

A different zfilm iteration of course.

If you didn't realize, these gifs are comprised of extant z205,206,207.

Bobble2.gif

Watching the above video clip for more than 5 seconds straight is afflicting me with a cross-eyed, slack jawed brain sensory disfunction similar to the effect of a strobe light.

However, seriously I see it's value.

That damn Stemmons Freeway sign.

If only it wasn't there blocking more visual proof of shots coming in from different angles.

Even without proof of film alteration, I have always felt it was still possible to see the physical reactions of JFK and JC being shot separately. Almost simultaneously, but still separately.

Incredible work effort in providing the above film breakdowns.

28 minutes ago, Chuck Schwartz said:

Joe, Dino Brugioni saw the original Zapruder film.  The zapruder film we are seeing now, has  been altered, per Dino. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dino_Brugioni

There's plenty of reasonable doubt that Brugioni is accurately recalling what happened regarding the Zapruder film briefing boards...

On 3/7/2023 at 8:28 AM, Chris Davidson said:

Does this motion look like familiar?

Change the ANGLE and you have a solution to the bobbleheads.

But, once you change it, it'll reveal the necessary camera height difference upon the pedestal to accommodate the alterations.

And/Or,

This might make it a little easier on the eyes, while conveying the same message:

Don't forget the angle change on the top sprocket hole, now that the bottom one is aligned.

SignAdjusted.gif