The Education Forum

Unacknowledged

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/8/2021 at 1:52 AM, Douglas Caddy said:

Thank you. This is amazing, but I am not completely surprised.  Wehrner von Braun was obsessed with going to Mars.  The moon was just a waystation...

Are you aware that Hitler almost had WVB killed? He was put into prison for about two weeks for being overheard at a party (maybe too much to drink) declaring that it didn't want to build rockets to bomb England, he just wanted to go to the moon and Mars. He was allowed to live only because he was irreplaceable...

New Space Force Base Evolves from Vandenberg AFB. – Earthfiles

From the article: Meanwhile, there is a 180-day countdown to June 24, 2021, requested by Congress in the COVID Spending Relief bill signed December 27, 2020, which requests the Secretary of Defense and the Director of National Intelligence to provide information about “Advanced Aerial Threats” associated with “foreign adversaries” in the categories of Unidentified Aerial Phenomena aka UAPs and UFOs.

I saw something earlier that a guy said 7 years ago on a Reddit post that aliens would be making contact or making their presence known to earth in July of 2021. He mentioned either the 8th or 18th of July. The guy claims to have been abducted every two years since 1988 with the exception of a 5 year period in that span where no abductions took place. He mentions the abductions are not really abductions but that you kind of willingly go with them. He believes they are not evil and do not wish to do us harm.

Is all of this recent talk just the PTB preparing us for what they know is imminent? 

I usually don't believe these sort of claims, but this will be in the back of my mind this July.

A reminder: If this June deadline arrives and all you get is more of the same stuff you saw on 60 Minutes Sunday, it should be a confirmation that this is an orchestrated PR push to convince China and Russia that these things are UFOs, rather than incredible secret US tech.

1 hour ago, Matt Allison said:

A reminder: If this June deadline arrives and all you get is more of the same stuff you saw on 60 Minutes Sunday, it should be a confirmation that this is an orchestrated PR push to convince China and Russia that these things are UFOs, rather than incredible secret US tech.

The author of an article in the current New Yorker on the upcoming June disclosure said in an interview yesterday that he did not expect major revelations but then added that the June report may have an attachment to it that contains classified information that can be read by members of Congress. 

1 hour ago, Ty Carpenter said:

I saw something earlier that a guy said 7 years ago on a Reddit post that aliens would be making contact or making their presence known to earth in July of 2021. He mentioned either the 8th or 18th of July. The guy claims to have been abducted every two years since 1988 with the exception of a 5 year period in that span where no abductions took place. He mentions the abductions are not really abductions but that you kind of willingly go with them. He believes they are not evil and do not wish to do us harm.

Is all of this recent talk just the PTB preparing us for what they know is imminent? 

I usually don't believe these sort of claims, but this will be in the back of my mind this July.

This is interesting. Thanks for posting it.