The Education Forum

Honest Answers about the Murder of President John F. Kennedy: A New Look at the JFK Assassination

Honest Answers about the Murder of President John F. Kennedy: A New Look at the JFK Assassination

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/163424334X/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_hsch_vapi_tpbk_p1_i4

coming 3/19/21 (paperback and kindle; available for pre-order now)

Thousands of books and articles have been written about the murder of JFK, many of which are large in volume and short on facts. Quite often, these works try to reinvent the wheel, attempting to cover every single area of the assassination, as well as many tangential and unessential points, as well. The reader is often left exhausted and confused. The sheer volume of pages, conflicting facts, and theories leaves one unsatisfied and, quite frankly, not sure exactly what did happen on 11/22/63. This book seeks to separate the wheat from the chaff. It is 55-plus years later: it is time for real, honest answers in an easy-to-read and understand format. Proof of a conspiracy; no theories; to-the-point; a perspective on the assassination for the millennial age and beyond. Based on years—decades—of primary source research and having read countless books on the subject

61Sgiir5N2L.jpg

Congrats Vince.     Best of luck.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 7/19/2020 at 12:20 AM, Vince Palamara said:

Do you have a snapshot or transcript of the pages in O'Neill's 2008 book A Fox Among Wolves where he says "some surgical procedure had been performed before the autopsy such as cutting of hair or removal of some tissue to view the head wound"?

On 10/4/2020 at 3:45 PM, Micah Mileto said:

Do you have a snapshot or transcript of the pages in O'Neill's 2008 book A Fox Among Wolves where he says "some surgical procedure had been performed before the autopsy such as cutting of hair or removal of some tissue to view the head wound"?

thumbnail?appId=YMailNorrinLaunch

thumbnail?appId=YMailNorrinLaunch

I look forward to reading this as well.  Survivor's Guilt was a mind bender for me, Agent Ready called back...  

Your years of work before it, and since.  I anticipate a historical work.

As stated in previous posts Vince, I have contacted Bart (the dedicated Mr K) to arrange a DPUK presentation on Zoom sometime prior to the publication of 'Honest Answers'.

He is busy at this time with putting Malcolm Blunt's filing cabinet contents on line, but we hope to arrange something early 2021.

On 10/6/2020 at 12:17 AM, Micah Mileto said:

I think those links lead to an error page. Still in advance, thank you for them!

img_6674.jpg

I don't know what happened to the image, but here it is again. In case you can't read that, it is also on my blog:

https://vincepalamara.com/2020/10/10/from-fbi-agent-frank-oneills-book-a-fox-among-wolves/