The Education Forum

State of JFK Records Releases as of 2021

No doubt, our M$M will keep the American public fully informed about the status of these suppressed and missing JFKA records.  Because, as CIA contractor Jeff Bezos says, "Democracy Dies in Darkness."  🤥

Edited by W. Niederhut

3 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

No doubt, our M$M will keep the American public fully informed about the status of these suppressed and missing JFKA records.  Because, as CIA contractor Jeff Bezos says, "Democracy Dies in Darkness."  🤥

Right on Mr Bezos. 
thanks Larry. It’s so depressing really. 

8 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Ditto.

In October, Biden can give the thumb's up or down on total release of the JFK files. I suppose it is a lost cause, but is anybody organizing an e-mail letter-writing campaign, or PR effort?

Are there any prominent figures known to support full release who could write (or ghost-author) an op-ed for Wapo and the NYT?  Yes, Oliver Stone, but I am thinking of someone in the business-political world. 

32 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

Perhaps the film that was made by Stone and Jim DiEugenio could help the PR cause?

Yes.  If it received major financial and powerful (political/media) backing.  jmo  Just from what I've read about it thus far.  Basically what Jim's written about it on this site.

Maybe Cannes will help.  McBride would know more about that than I.

I'd imagine some of the Kennedy family might have some curiosity. Do you think it might be too hot politically for them to weigh in? Or are they afraid, after 50 years, that  the public would just dismiss them as crybabies?

16 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Ditto.

In October, Biden can give the thumb's up or down on total release of the JFK files. I suppose it is a lost cause, but is anybody organizing an e-mail letter-writing campaign, or PR effort?

Are there any prominent figures known to support full release who could write (or ghost-author) an op-ed for Wapo and the NYT?  Yes, Oliver Stone, but I am thinking of someone in the business-political world. 

Jeff Morley has organised a petition on JFKFacts and requested people to write in with support for release of files/docs etc.