The Education Forum

The Secret Life of Jack Ruby

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Richard Price said:

Is there a problem with the forum servers?  I am having problems replying to this topic.

I wanted to share what may be all or at least part of the above article.

https://spanishhalyon.wordpress.com/2020/08/30/jack-ruby-the-zionist-puppet/

Richard P--

Thanks for posting. Fascinating article. 

I disagree with the conclusions, as it seems clear the CIA was running LHO for years and likely Cuban exiles were in Dallas on Nov. 22. 

The Mob, Italian or Jewish or otherwise, had little or nothing to do with LHO. The building of the LHO biography, and the post JFKA cover-up, was entirely a CIA and federal government operation. John Newman's "World War III" virus is far beyond anything the Mob could do. 

Still, lots of fascinating info about Ruby. 

My take is post-JFKA, the CIA wanted LHO eliminated, and quickly, or obvious reasons. Imagine if it came out that LHO was a CIA and intel asset, and had even been involved in a flopped CIA op that day in Dallas. 

But the CIA needed hands-off on the LHO murder, and did have not infinite resources in Dallas. I mean J. Walton Moore? de Mohrenschildt? These are not guys to plug LHO.

So they turned to the Mob, with whom they had good relations, and Ruby was "hired." 

As we see from this biography you present, Ruby was far from the dunce portrayed after the LHO murder. Maybe even Ruby liked to play the "dumb guy" in Dallas for a naive audience. 

But in defense of Ruby, anybody who has Candy Barr for a girlfriend cannot be all bad. 

On 6/17/2021 at 12:05 PM, Richard Price said:

Is there a problem with the forum servers?  I am having problems replying to this topic.

Richard I don't know if this is the same thing Mr. Caddy was trying to post but it's pretty fantastic in it's claims as you get deeper in the article.  That said, I'm only about a third of the way through and had to skip to the end to look at the sources.  They seem overall legit.  Peter Dale Scott, MFF, Lancer, jfkfacts.org and more.  It's all Very interesting.  Thanks.

Edited by Ron Bulman

On 6/17/2021 at 12:05 PM, Richard Price said:

I'm not sure what to think.  Mickey Cohen as Ruby's idol?  Never read this before.  Nor the supposed depth of the Lansky connection.  I think I've read of one meeting between them, seems like Ruby approached him with his hat in his hand.  I thought Ruby's idol was Lewis McWillie.  Doesn't mean it might not all be true, just I've not read some of it before.  Ruby was from Chicago.  Dallas was controlled by Carlos Marcello of New Orleans.  NO and Chicago had a working agreement, splitting profits, controlling different enterprises (e.g. slot machines - Marcello).  I think Ruby's control was through Chicago and the west coast, maybe not so much Cohen though.  Maybe more so through Roselli via Chicago (Giancana) and New Orleans (via Campisi in Dallas) when it came to orders to assassinate Oswald.  Which couldn't be refused.     

It takes some extremely powerful emotional motivation to kill another human being who "isn't immediately attacking or a direct threat" to the person who does so.

Relationship jealousy is probably one of the most powerful and common motivators.

Boozed up jealous rage fueled Malcolm Wallace drove to and walked in on Austin, Texas Butler Park pitch and putt golf course manager/owner John Douglas Kinser ( who was having sex with his wife - or was it LBJ's sister Josefa - or both?) and in broad daylight and in front of others blasted the unarmed Kinser to death.

Perfect example of the jealousy motivation. 

Robbery is another common defenseless victim killing motivator. Severe social and mental illness another.

And of course, orders to do so by others who have higher power and authority over the killer is another.

To do this aggressive defenseless victim killing ( like Ruby did to Oswald ) one has to consider which of the motivations listed makes the most sense in Ruby's case with Oswald.

JFK's killing, and Ruby's assumption that Oswald did this along with the grief Jackie might have to bear with an Oswald trial was enough to push Ruby over the edge to life ruining and life risking murderous insanity?

Ruby could have easily been shot to death himself firing his revolver to kill just feet from dozens of armed, on edge police officers who felt threatened themselves.

How at least one of those highest alert DPD police officers didn't shoot Ruby in the melee has always more than surprised me.

Of course, Ruby's most quoted explanation for whacking the no threat Oswald is ridiculous.

In this super risky aggressive act, Ruby wasn't drunk, he wasn't wild eyed mad and he wasn't showing blind rage. He was calmly and connivingly covert and deliberate. 

Clearly the most logical sounding motivation for Ruby's Oswald killing action is orders from above. And who was above Ruby in any way personally and professionally?

Personally you could say Ruby listened to his Rabbi from time to time. Ruby's sister Eva seems to have been the most influential person in his personal affairs Dallas adult life.

Professionally? Guess who? The Mob for sure. Maybe police officials?

Also, Ruby post the Oswald whacking, never, ever showed or expressed any remorse for doing so. He even bragged about it. Jews have guts!  

>>> How much "guts" and courage does it take to shoot an unarmed, handcuffed, non-threatening and totally unsuspecting and openly exposed victim? <<<

Ruby actually seemed cocky after shooting and killing Oswald.

Anyone who can kill a defenseless victim outside of the most common emotional stressed motivation reasons...and doesn't feel one ounce of remorse later for doing so...is a cowardly sociopath.

Ruby would toss people down a flight of stairs, beat their heads into the sidewalk, kick em occasionally...and this never seemed to bother Ruby's conscience at all?

Ruby had the mental and emotional make up of a mob enforcer imo.

Getting Ruby to whack Oswald wouldn't have been a struggle for him ethically, morally, empathically.

Ruby must have seen Oswald writhing in unbelievable pain from his shot. Didn't bother him at all.

Just some contemplating thought sharing about who Jack Ruby really was and what he was about.

Edited by Joe Bauer

Joe: Mac Wallace killed Kinser in 1951 because Josefa, LBJ's sister, had told him too many secrets about LBJ criminal path to power as a Senator and his ambition to be president.  Josefa was into drugs and drank way too much. She must have forgotten the killing's lesson because ten years later she was again talking publicly about LBJ's secrets, which posed a threat to :LBJ who was now Vice President of the U.S. and making his plans to become President. As Billie Sol Estes told me in 1984, at the Christmas Eve dinner at LBJ's ranch Josefa was given a slice of cake that contained poison. The only other guests present at the dinner were John Connally and his wife who knew nothing of LBJ's plan. Josefa died the next day and was buried the following day at the family cemetery on the ranch. There was no autopsy.

Billie Sol also told me that the only person in the world that LBJ feared was John Connally who was even more ruthless than LBJ.

541436187_Josefadeathcertificate.thumb.jpg.ebfc506c280df210346028d910d46180.jpg

Edited by Douglas Caddy

On 6/17/2021 at 9:22 PM, Benjamin Cole said:

Richard P--

Thanks for posting. Fascinating article. 

I disagree with the conclusions, as it seems clear the CIA was running LHO for years and likely Cuban exiles were in Dallas on Nov. 22. 

The Mob, Italian or Jewish or otherwise, had little or nothing to do with LHO. The building of the LHO biography, and the post JFKA cover-up, was entirely a CIA and federal government operation. John Newman's "World War III" virus is far beyond anything the Mob could do. 

Still, lots of fascinating info about Ruby. 

My take is post-JFKA, the CIA wanted LHO eliminated, and quickly, or obvious reasons. Imagine if it came out that LHO was a CIA and intel asset, and had even been involved in a flopped CIA op that day in Dallas. 

But the CIA needed hands-off on the LHO murder, and did have not infinite resources in Dallas. I mean J. Walton Moore? de Mohrenschildt? These are not guys to plug LHO.

So they turned to the Mob, with whom they had good relations, and Ruby was "hired." 

As we see from this biography you present, Ruby was far from the dunce portrayed after the LHO murder. Maybe even Ruby liked to play the "dumb guy" in Dallas for a naive audience. 

But in defense of Ruby, anybody who has Candy Barr for a girlfriend cannot be all bad. 

Ben,

I agree with you on much of your reasoning. I believe there was a link between Ruby and Oswald. Based on my research I believe one key question regarding Oswald's movements prior to 11/22/63 was never addressed and could hold the answer. On the night of April 10th, 1963 following the attempted assassination of Edwin Walker Oswald's whereabouts have gone completely unaccounted for between the hours of 9 p.m. and approximately 11:30p.m. based on Marina's testimony. During an executive session of the Warren Commission in 1964 this issue was raised, but never follow up on. Where is the most logical place for Oswald to have hidden himself from view while the Dallas P.D. performed their rather lackluster initial investigation that night? While Ruby's infamous Carousel Club is often written about, less is known about his other club... The Vegas Club... nestled in the Turtlecreek area of Dallas just a few blocks from Walkers home. Based on Ruby's openly stated fear of the John Birch Society before the Warren Commission's Earl Warren, (more specifically Ruby names Edwin Walker), and his close contact with the Dallas P.D. who's ranks included many Birchers, I believe it is plausible that the mob in conjunction with certain Dallas P.D. members urged and assisted Ruby in the silencing of Oswald.

Regards, Craig C.

35 minutes ago, Craig Carvalho said:

Ben,

I agree with you on much of your reasoning. I believe there was a link between Ruby and Oswald. Based on my research I believe one key question regarding Oswald's movements prior to 11/22/63 was never addressed and could hold the answer. On the night of April 10th, 1963 following the attempted assassination of Edwin Walker Oswald's whereabouts have gone completely unaccounted for between the hours of 9 p.m. and approximately 11:30p.m. based on Marina's testimony. During an executive session of the Warren Commission in 1964 this issue was raised, but never follow up on. Where is the most logical place for Oswald to have hidden himself from view while the Dallas P.D. performed their rather lackluster initial investigation that night? While Ruby's infamous Carousel Club is often written about, less is known about his other club... The Vegas Club... nestled in the Turtlecreek area of Dallas just a few blocks from Walkers home. Based on Ruby's openly stated fear of the John Birch Society before the Warren Commission's Earl Warren, (more specifically Ruby names Edwin Walker), and his close contact with the Dallas P.D. who's ranks included many Birchers, I believe it is plausible that the mob in conjunction with certain Dallas P.D. members urged and assisted Ruby in the silencing of Oswald.

Regards, Craig C.

Craig C--

Interesting conjecture about the Vegas Club. No one ever saw LHO leave the scene of the Walker failed shooting, or ride a bus back home, or bury his rifle and retrieve it, and so on. 

So...maybe LHO hid out at the Vegas Club. Ruby had run guns to Cuba, he knew elements active in anti-Castro circles, and so perhaps Ruby's club could be used as a "safe house" for LHO for a couple of hours. 

Oddly enough, Walker thought LHO and Ruby knew each other. 

"Although he accepted the commission's finding that it was Oswald who had shot at him the previous year, Walker claimed that the commission was attempting to hide "some sort of conspiracy" that included an association between Jack Ruby and Oswald.[43]"

Stiil, the planning of the Walking shooting (which I contend was an obvious planned miss) probably came from whoever was running LHO at the CIA, not the Mob.  Ruby may not even have known what LHO did that night. 

Best regards- Ben

PS Are you sure Ruby mentions Walker in his WC testimony? I tried to look it up.

On 6/17/2021 at 9:22 PM, Benjamin Cole said:

She became famously attached to Mickey Cohen, raising his profile (and establishing hers) in the L.A. press.  Circumstantially, another Ruby-Mob link.

1 hour ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Craig C--

Interesting conjecture about the Vegas Club. No one ever saw LHO leave the scene of the Walker failed shooting, or ride a bus back home, or bury his rifle and retrieve it, and so on. 

So...maybe LHO hid out at the Vegas Club. Ruby had run guns to Cuba, he knew elements active in anti-Castro circles, and so perhaps Ruby's club could be used as a "safe house" for LHO for a couple of hours. 

Oddly enough, Walker thought LHO and Ruby knew each other. 

"Although he accepted the commission's finding that it was Oswald who had shot at him the previous year, Walker claimed that the commission was attempting to hide "some sort of conspiracy" that included an association between Jack Ruby and Oswald.[43]"

Stiil, the planning of the Walking shooting (which I contend was an obvious planned miss) probably came from whoever was running LHO at the CIA, not the Mob.  Ruby may not even have known what LHO did that night. 

Best regards- Ben

PS Are you sure Ruby mentions Walker in his WC testimony? I tried to look it up.

Thanks Ben.

I also agree that it was DeMohrenshildt's arranged meeting between Oswald and a Swedish psychiatrist, (the name escapes me at the moment), who later recalled publicly working up a "psychological profile" on Oswald. This, I believe, was the catalyst for the Walker shooting. During this conversation this individual recalls using Walker as a comparison to the rise of Hitler to Walker's political ambitions in order to "win Oswald's confidence" and induce him to speak further on his, (Oswald's), political beliefs. The psychiatrist in question, it has been suggested, had CIA ties as well, (I will get back to you with the name). My perception of Oswald's CIA ties are thus... San Diego (Marine induction), Atsugi, San Diego, (Marine discharge), defection, return, Moore, DeMorehnshilt, David Atlee Philips... James Jesus Angleton from A to Z.

Ruby was interviewed by the Warren Commission in late summer of 64 if I'm not mistaken. Last page of his testimony to Earl Warren, (directly). 

I will paraphrase... "There is a organization here in Dallas. And that organization is the John Birch Society. The leader of that organization is Edwin Walker."

Regards

Edited by Craig Carvalho

From Norman Lear's Oswald's Tale, pg. 490

"On February 13, De Mohrenschildt arranged an evening in his home between Oswald and a young geologist named Volkmar Schmidt, who had studied psychology at Heidelberg." 

Got my Normans confused... Thank you Pamela... 

Edited by Craig Carvalho

2 hours ago, Craig Carvalho said:

From Norman Lear's Oswald's Tale, pg. 490

"On February 13, De Mohrenschildt arranged an evening in his home between Oswald and a young geologist named Volkmar Schmidt, who had studied psychology at Heidelberg."

Norman Mailer...https://www.amazon.com/Oswalds-Tale-American-Norman-Mailer/dp/0345404378

On 6/20/2021 at 12:55 PM, Pamela Brown said:

If Mailer had instead concluded that Oswald wasn't the shooter, or in the least, didn't act alone...I guarantee you all these high media positive reviews of his book "Oswald's Tale" would have been replaced with equally disparaging ones.

Mailer would have been trashed by these same critics and his OT book sales would have been less than 1/3rd of his "Oswald did it" total.

Edited by Joe Bauer

If it is absolutely true that Jack Ruby made even occasional trips to California, Las Vegas, New Orleans, Miami, even Cuba ( and the prison Santos Trafficantti was being held at there ) etc. and had any meet ups at all with mobsters just one or two ranks lower than the highest mob people like Carlos Marcello, Mickey Cohen and the big honcho himself Santos Trafficante ( which Lewis McWillie was ) there had to be more to Jack Ruby than the 2nd rate barely making it, always in tax debt, tacky Dallas strip joint owner who was renown for personally beating the holy crap out of unruly drunken customers, regularly arguing with his girls over his lowest pay scale and known for his deli sandwich delivery give-aways more than anything.

Owners of mob front bakeries and pizza parlors ( which for sure made more money for the Mob than Ruby's Carousel Club ) aren't sent on all expenses paid, high ranking member meet up adventures like that.

And in the few weeks before the JFK assassination, this nobody is making direct calls to two of the most notorious mob hitmen ( Detroit's Barney Baker and New Orleans Nofio Pecora ) all because of some problem with the union and Weinstein brothers who owned Ruby's competing strip joints in Dallas?

Edited by Joe Bauer