The Education Forum

Stone Cold--The Reviews for the Debut--round II

Everyone has been waiting to see what Stone Produced and the reviews are piling in:   D-Day has arrived:

However, it looks like an AMA production---take this pill--still no cure-----another red pill later.

You all decide for yourselves--- A little Review tour de France

===

https://www.thewrap.com/jfk-revisited-cannes-review-oliver-stone-jfk-assassination/

======

https://www.screendaily.com/reviews/jfk-revisited-through-the-looking-glass-cannes-review/5161529.article

=====

https://www.thedailybeast.com/oliver-stones-crackpot-jfk-revisited-through-the-looking-glass-is-a-hilarious-mess

=====

https://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory/oliver-stone-revisits-jfk-assassination-documentary-78798056

========

https://www.rogerebert.com/festivals/cannes-2021-the-french-dispatch-jfk-revisited-three-floors

=======

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-reviews/jfk-revisited-through-the-looking-glass-film-review-cannes2021-1234980640/

=====

That looks like the trickle down News from Stone's Screening, so far.

Edited by Jim Phelps

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, It is not released in the US, so this is all we have to go on.   Reporters that give some insights.

Maybe, we'll see it someday.

But, it appears from the existing reporting is that JFK was not solved---just more ultra- extensive commentary.

I know what happened from Nov 22, 1963 from original Masonic sources at the USAEC in Oak Ridge.   So, I cannot be fooled , nor kowtow to non-expert witnesses.   Even if they are Stone fame associated.

An expert witness is not MSM oriented.

(https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1512?fbclid=IwAR0lrT8N9lg_4kLtu970LzB2cdA7wpZKME1sVyVsHPh8Dk0265Z8voq0msA)

I have seen what appears to be a Magic Bullet replay clip from the Debut that fails to note that the Gov was hit while laying down and saw JFK's head damage while laying down.  It is very similar to the Jim Fetzer book and his David W. Mantik interviews.   So, nothing new there---that I can see anyway..

I think most realize the JFK kill shots came from Dal-Tex and one from GN, as the last shot.

When the US is the last to see a release and lots of the US media was not interesting in airing it---we must wonder and check out why.

I guess reviews will be developing for months on this.

Edited by Jim Phelps

I think most know the WR is a Masonic Generated "Fake News" Document to protect Masons involved in the JFK hit.  I think the more intelligent JFK folks recognize that JFK called out the Great Masonic Lodge builder and Masonic Albert Pike insurrection person in the Secret Society Speech.  Then they also know that SR Mason Truman supplanted the Highest Levels of US Govt with UK Royalist Imperialism connected SR Masons that made the Russian's claim of the US taken over from within very very true.  So, the SR Masons like Dulles, Truman, LBJ, Hoover, Lemnitzer, LeMay, Murchsion, Bannister, et al became JFK's biggest and most dangerous enemy and those that worked to kill him.  It is very very obvious.   I have been around EF for a couple decades now, and my very first postings pointed out the real crooks that killed JFK, as I know his enemies well here in Oak Ridge.  We know exactly who killed JFK in Oak Ridge and a bunch of Crooked Mason that celebrated JFK death on the day it happened at a Nuke Weapons plant do also.

Unfortunately, 99 percent of the books and videos out there are "Fake News" generated by those that know little.   A few get closer.

1. Ed Haslam's Dr. Mary's Money gets into SV-40 cancer and Oscher knew Harold Urey---the guy that discovered deuterium and very USAEC connected.

2. Judy Baker's. Me and Lee, gets SV-40, accuratly presents LHO as working on the CIA kill Castro Project, connected to Bannister, Ferrie, and NO Mafia.

3. Joan Mellen's digging finds LHO worked for JFK, et al, after he returned to US.

With a JFK success record like that for only a few getting close---Stone not getting close is expected.  He did good with the first movie in getting the public awareness up and the current movie may again do that.    Yet, as before, fall well short of solving the JFK hit.

Getting on target means expose deuterium, expose USAEC / Oak Ridge, expose Masons, and you are very close.   Those that know what happened know these associations, and the endless fake News Books and Videos just miss the relevant information, motives, and thus getting good reviews.

Edited by Jim Phelps

Some more dribbles.

1.  Netflix doesn't want it.  Few more facts---nothing solved---no barn burner revelations.

2.  Stone voted for Biden.  OMG!  (Note---you have to be brain dead to be that dumb----Stone will never do more than serial blunders from the looks of things.)  Basically, with Trump wanting JFK outed, and Stone voting Biden---Stone just committed political suicide with Trump and GOP.  Stone is going to rock bottom nothing.  He did not produce anything significant.

3.  I don't hear much acclaims---sounds like it Bombed out badly.  Yeah, there is a pre-showing applause session.   Nothing after it was shown.

4.  The US may never see it any time soon.--as only a few Euro types have Dist deals.  Stone dropped the Ball.

https://deadline.com/2021/07/oliver-stone-mainstream-docs-propaganda-pieces-us-empire-in-fear-revisiting-jfk-assassination-cannes-1234790181/flix does

Edited by Jim Phelps

Jim:

I mean really.  If the film would have not gone over well, they would not have expanded the open showing to two screens instead of one. And you saw the size of the theaters there.

For someone who was not there, you sure do act as if you were. 

Rob Wilson, who was there, said the production company, Ingenious, was really happy with the way it turned out.  And they are now selling it to various European markets. The reviews from Europe, which I have from the distribution company, are almost uniformly positive.  Are they sending these to you also?  Please let me know so we can compare.

Everyone and their mother--except maybe you-- could have predicted that it was going to be tough  sledding in the USA. I mean  geez: The Daily Beast?  They employed Posner and Max Holland. They were run by Tina Brown, the former wife of Harold Evans.  Evans ran Random House when Posner's book came out. That is how Posner got the job there. Evans even created the infamous NY Times negative ad to promote Case Closed.  That should be red meat for you as Evans was BRITISH!  Got that: BRITISH!

When people on this forum, start acting like the MSM, over a film that they have not seen, then something has gone wrong. I mean really. Why not wait until you see the film instead of acting like you are doing PR for the Ny TImes.

PS. I have never seen a documentary get this much exposure after just one showing in one place. Go to Google.  You will get FIVE PAGES of stories on this film.  That is simply stunning. In 48 hours?  For a documentary that maybe 1200 people have seen so far?  It has to be unprecedented. One of the biggest lies by the MSM is that there is no interest or audience for this case. When the Daily Beast has to say things like there was not affirmative action in the choice of experts (which I picked) and the animation was not good, then you know the truth: they don't want to tell the audience what the film actually reveals.  Since it makes a lead pipe case for conspiracy....and that is the last thing they want the American public to see. Because it means they were wrong and Oliver was right back in 1991.

And this time around, its all documented.  Why Phelps would want to keep that from the people on this forum truly escapes me.

Edited by James DiEugenio

Negative vibes Jim P, not cool

FWIW Owen Gleiberman gives a great review in Variety, reads like he gets it.

Owen did not give the film a great review.  It was really weird.

He completely screwed up the Vickie Adams story. He actually said that Oswald could have waited ten seconds before descending.  Which would have made it impossible for Garner to have missed him.

He then called the witnesses to the hole in the back of Kennedy's head, hearsay.   I fail to see how direct eyewitness testimony is hearsay.

Edited by James DiEugenio

I know what happened since 63--you don't.

You guys didn't solve it----but I did back on Nov 22, 1963.

I don't charge anyone for the simple truth on the JFK hit---It is all free and on the level.   I am not out to make any money--no reason to lie.

I am not one that seeks making money off serial missing info reports on a Poor Catholic Man's Murder.  I tell exactly what occurred and why.

And since its been on EF for 20 years---you left off the part were deuterium cover ups are serious Human Health Crimes.    I didn't leave that out.

Leaving off deuterium and cancer and LHO came to deuterium USAEC HQ in Oak RIdge, Tenn will cook Ollie into eternity.

https://www.ddcenters.com/conditions-cancer-2-2-2/?fbclid=IwAR0CvSjG7ColBPSPM6MP24ryVgf7pXxmbkjIm5LXEz16vIzcRB1w3ZBmabA

You've notified:   

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1512?fbclid=IwAR3dFt2_b3I0N_trqN9q05HpkmMm3j9frYiojPM-IU2oZZ4c7n0IQWNPmAM

qqq

Edited by Jim Phelps

Some more trickles.   One of the problem with tricked info is it misses data like LHO came to the deuterium capital of the USAEC, aka Oak Ridge, was to learn how to make cancer trigger and rapid tumor growth kills.   Basically, deuterium shuts down Kreb's cycle and drives up enolase production and screw up cell wall isolation, so it make fast tumor progression and fast deaths.  It was the CIA / Oscher weapon intended for Castro.

I know it was a major reason that JFK got killed was to save the USAEC, as they gave up that info to LHO.  I am one of the top deuterium special projects types from Oak Ridge.

So, I am very tired of seeing people get sick and die from the deuterium issues connected to the JFK hit need for concealment.   So, the Jesus thing to do is tell people there is a problem.   Then, the oppositions there are lots of others that consider their profits due to foot dragging method and they don't care who gets sick and dies.

Last evening, I made a remark that the Mantik diagram stuff, on the URL page below, was nothing new and Fetzer and Martik were Siamese twins on that decades ago on that info.  They were both all over EF and everywhere else.  I also noticed that the Gov is sitting up, in the film animation, and I recalled the Gov was laid down when he got hit and he turned while laying down and saw JFK's heat hit.  Rear shots from Dal-Tex and one last one from GN.   I was not impressed with the recreations.

So, I mention this on FB page last evening "JFK: Nothing But The Truth" and got a big flame session aimed at me for seeing that.  It got rather ugly and I got slurs.   Typical ugly hazing stuff to intimidate.    Then all their slurs suddenly got deleted.  We have it all, names, etc.

While all the tiny details are interesting----all those people are dead.   What matters is what started it all and what they covered up and why.    Which is highly important in people's lives currently.   Deuterium and health is at the top of that list.

Once our American citizens and others in this harm's way are being helped with correct information on why JFK was killed for the USAEC and deuterium issues, it is short walk to USAEC's ORNL and Masonic Catholic hater Raymond W. Tucker, Sr. involvement with Jack Ruby and the Big Event kill JFK deed in Dallas.

Then you get traction and you get it in a hurry and you may well expose the trickel data's harm to others and Crimes Against Humanity issues.

I prefer the Jesus method, not the money driven Hollywood gang methods.

JFK Revisited Review: Oliver Stone Goes Conspiracy Quack

‘Through the Looking Glass’ is an entertaining and dangerous mess

http://povmagazine.com/articles/view/jfk-revisited-review-oliver-stone-goes-conspiracy-quack

=========

Like a ‘YouTube conspiracy video’: Oliver Stone’s new JFK movie hammered in brutal review

https://www.rawstory.com/oliver-stone-jfk-conspiracy-theory/?fbclid=IwAR3yundeiLnSvr5YtGtRe9SiMakg_ChZSqpWTqXzGH4PFpBzUqve83NpaYQ

========

Listen to this long long diatribe and see if Stone ever mentions DEUTERIUM, which is why JFK was offed.

Isn't a film that ignores the obvious just a propaganda production?

Edited by Jim Phelps

We will continue to take note that Oliver and company left off obvious deuterium, that the USAEC's Masonic Deuterium guard in Oak Ridge well knew Jack Ruby, that LHO came to the USAEC deuterium vaults and knowledge center, and Ruby arranged what his ole Chicago outfit's Sam Giancana to sent his shooters to Dallas to trade JFK for LBJ and frame LHO.

I dare say all the world will be keeping this in mind and likely for the history books into perpetuity.   

Yes, it will be in the minds of the honest men forever and ever.

Don't we have just another film that dodges te obvious motive for the JFK Hit--Deuterium.

And if it runs around everything under the Sun but the main motive---is it not just another Propaganda Production?

There is huge money in deuterium cover-up.

Edited by Jim Phelps

1 hour ago, Jim Phelps said:

Some more trickles.   One of the problem with tricked info is it misses data like LHO came to the deuterium capital of the USAEC, aka Oak Ridge, was to learn how to make cancer trigger and rapid tumor growth kills.   Basically, deuterium shuts down Kreb's cycle and drives up enolase production and screw up cell wall isolation, so it make fast tumor progression and fast deaths.  It was the CIA / Oscher weapon intended for Castro.

I know it was a major reason that JFK got killed was to save the USAEC, as they gave up that info to LHO.  I am one of the top deuterium special projects types from Oak Ridge.

So, I am very tired of seeing people get sick and die from the deuterium issues connected to the JFK hit need for concealment.   So, the Jesus thing to do is tell people there is a problem.   Then, the oppositions there are lots of others that consider their profits due to foot dragging method and they don't care who gets sick and dies.

Last evening, I made a remark that the Mantik diagram stuff, on the URL page below, was nothing new and Fetzer and Martik were Siamese twins on that decades ago on that info.  They were both all over EF and everywhere else.  I also noticed that the Gov is sitting up, in the film animation, and I recalled the Gov was laid down when he got hit and he turned while laying down and saw JFK's heat hit.  Rear shots from Dal-Tex and one last one from GN.   I was not impressed with the recreations.

So, I mention this on FB page last evening "JFK: Nothing But The Truth" and got a big flame session aimed at me for seeing that.  It got rather ugly and I got slurs.   Typical stuff.    Then all their slurs suddenly got deleted.

While all the tiny details are interesting----all those people are dead.   What matters is what started it all and what they covered up and why.    Which is highly important in people's lives currently.   Deuterium and health is at the top of that list.

JFK Revisited Review: Oliver Stone Goes Conspiracy Quack

‘Through the Looking Glass’ is an entertaining and dangerous mess

http://povmagazine.com/articles/view/jfk-revisited-review-oliver-stone-goes-conspiracy-quack

=========

Like a ‘YouTube conspiracy video’: Oliver Stone’s new JFK movie hammered in brutal review

https://www.rawstory.com/oliver-stone-jfk-conspiracy-theory/?fbclid=IwAR3yundeiLnSvr5YtGtRe9SiMakg_ChZSqpWTqXzGH4PFpBzUqve83NpaYQ

========

When the first sentence of an article reads:

"In high school in the late 1980s, we had a visiting “JFK scholar.” (By day, he was a janitor at another local school.)"

it's the last sentence that I'll bother reading...