The Education Forum

Stone Cold--The Reviews for the Debut--round II

Well--we all know the deuterium issues are wide spread, low metabolic energy every where, and the Asperger's Syndrome is wide spread and real!

Some dismiss Stone with Janitor tale memory, and others tell all the low energy folks are  deuterium issues, and ignored---their own lights go out.

Edited by Jim Phelps

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone should always ask "I lost the deuterium-Eugenio"  why Stone went cold on JFK.

Notice "deuterium eugenio" cannot say the word deuterium--but it essential to solving the JFK hit's biggest motive.

Are we on another spin propaganda film?   Just a new Millchan Man's spin.?

Perhaps those in the US knows this is too hot to handle---they know they will get burned----as they will take a big take down due to ONE BIG Omission---deuterium--- that produces a propaganda.?

They all kinda sense if they help with this-----it could be very bad.

The News travels on and very serious questions are mounting.

Edited by Jim Phelps

A close look at the RT Underground production turns up some ultra interesting Stone commentary:

1.  No US money---all money came from UK----the land of Colonialism.

2.  High CIA Mason Allan Dulles was basically "Colonialism In Action"---aka CIA-- and backing English Colonial methods using US money.

3.  UK Masonic Allan Dulles tried to set JFK up on Bay of Pigs--in ways that JFK could be controlled via War Crime involvement per Cuba.

4.  Stone backers have none from the US--only UK backers---somehow the Biggest Documentary Man has zero trust and $ from US !   Why?

5.  Stone is well known to have Mossad Involvements on 1st JFK Production---Arnon Millchan.  (He stole deuterrium-tritium neutron iniators)

6.   JFK called out the Truman secret societies---aka S R Masons, but Stone does not connect CIA Dulles and Joint Chief UK Masons, nor all the Masonic control for WC.

7.  JFK's biggest JCS enemy was Lemnitzer who got the UK London Northwoods games to make a fake attack deal from Cuba and JFK refused and pushed UK Masonic Lemniter off JCS and he runs to the London Northwoods base..  If JFK had bitten that UK poison pill the crooked Masons would have power over JFK due to war crime deals.

8.  Judy Bakers is well known LHO writer, and when she first came out she had 3 Mossad type controllers.   Also, you cannot be a cancer expert and not know about deuterium and she never speaks of deuterium.

9.  Stone well knows that JFK was anti Colonial, but so was FDR via his "Four Freedoms" plans to wipe out Colonial controls in all the world after WWII's end.   Then FDR appears to be poisoned and UK Masonic lodge builder Truman gets shoved into FDR's place.    The JFK hit is similar---anti-Mason, anti Colonial JFK whacked and Zionist Mason LBJ shoved into JFK's place.

10.   IS Stone now under the control of Mossad, since he cannot say Masonic Duelles, Masonic WC controllers,  Masonic Bay of Pigs and Northwoods,  and cannot say deuterium that is highly controlled on all JFK discussions zones by Mossad types that need to conceal Deuterium and 1st temple secrets.    Then that Royalism's family is one in the same as those concealing deuterium, and the whole S R Masoonic Masons deal in Oak Ridge is about that and JFK's killers began in Oak Ridge with Masonic Raymond W. Tucker, Sr's hate for JFK.   And that JFK nuke reactor controls shut down the main Oak Ridge plutonium reactor in Nov 63, and that reactor flooded the entire Oak Ridge region for decades with deuterium.

11, When Stone leaves off these details---history repeats itself.

12.  There is a major reason nobody in the US backed Stone's 2nd JFK production and only UK money did back Stone.

13.   Congrats to RT's on Stone Interview  !   They exposed a lot.

Edited by Jim Phelps

Stone's JFK--2021 production the US would not support / invest, nor distribute -- so far.

More trickles:

Little White Lies  Review

Citation  

It’s a film which talks in the language of agitprop nonsense like 2005’s online 9/11 doc, Loose Change.

------

Stone’s refusal to draw from a single consenting voice or make room for any alternative readings makes the film much more easy to shrug-off as an entertainingly crackpot diversion.

-----

For Stone, Trump is America’s just desserts, and it’s a sentiment that leaves a nasty taste on the tongue.

https://lwlies.com/festivals/jfk-revisited-through-the-looking-glass-cannes-film-festival-review/

Edited by Jim Phelps

1 hour ago, Jim Phelps said:

Stone's JFK--2021 production the US would not support / invest, nor distribute -- so far.

More trickles:

Little White Lies  Review

Citation  

It’s a film which talks in the language of agitprop nonsense like 2005’s online 9/11 doc, Loose Change.

------

Stone’s refusal to draw from a single consenting voice or make room for any alternative readings makes the film much more easy to shrug-off as an entertainingly crackpot diversion.

-----

For Stone, Trump is America’s just desserts, and it’s a sentiment that leaves a nasty taste on the tongue.

https://lwlies.com/festivals/jfk-revisited-through-the-looking-glass-cannes-film-festival-review/

Jim,

This is obvious black propaganda-- CIA disinformation disguised as film criticism in our mainstream media.

The only thing useful about posting this garbage is that it helps identify media corporations and journalists who are currently working on contract for the CIA.

Have you studied the history of Operation Mockingbird and CIA activity in the U.S. mainstream media since 1948?

Most members of this forum are quite familiar with the subject, especially with regard to the CIA/M$M promotion of the Warren Commission Report since 1964.

Shocker.  Oliver Stone is being garrisoned.

Edited by W. Niederhut

Well, I know who did JFK and Why and Stone is just way off.   If anything, Stone is now right in bed with the criminals now. 

However, he is showing his cards now---and I and others are watching.   The people that know what happened in intelligence are watching closely.

All Stone is doing is more Mass Confusion and pushing solving JFK off another 60 years.  Stone is very obviously helping the British cover up---which is why they fund his crap.   Stone is pushing the UK's dodge---which is blame the Americans----it was a Masonic British insurrection hit job.   Same motive as FDR hit over Four Freedoms plans.

I am after solving JFK---not on Stone's and UK's forever method.   I don't trust Stone at all---after looking at all the latest.   Follow the money, it always leads to the criminals.  Standard criminal investigative methods that you appear to need me to ignore..    It Won't happen.

I know all the Intelligence agency tricks---including UK's.   II also know that JFK attacked the English control over the US---Truman's Masons.  The Secret Society Speech told exactly who they were.   I've studied Pike, all the Masonic and KKK games..    Don't expect to lecture me or fool me.   It won't happen.

I know JFK found out about deuterium----which is a big Royalist's deal

I am witness to lots.  I am no ignorant new by.  I have been around important places.

Trouble is that you are not on track for what I follow and have been following for decades---so I cannot agree.   You appear to mislead me?

As far as reading all the reviews---I find them interesting to see who has Stone's back for the UK's Masonic take over of the US.  It is all very very obvious to highly informed JFK folks looking at the criminals.

So, I look for Stone naming Masons, the UK gang that JFK called out in Secret Society Speech.

Stone's silence on the obvious UK S R Masons speaks volumes.    Stone not speaking to LHO and Oak Ridge---the S R Mason's deuterium capital and the very obvious connections to rapid tumor growth for Oschner's CIA project also speaks voluminous.

I like to teach others how to locate and see all JFK involved criminal elements in the US AND the UK.

It will continue.

I know who you are and I don't support your agenda and trying for distractions on what I see as totally obvious to honest JFK investigators.

Edited by Jim Phelps

34 minutes ago, Jim Phelps said:

Well, I know who did JFK and Why and Stone is just way off.

All Stone is doing is more Mass Confusion and pushing solving JFK off another 60 years.

I am after solving JFK---not on Stone's forever method.

I know all the Intelligence agency tricks.   II also know JFK attacked the English control over the US---Truman's Masons.

I know JFK found out about deuterium

I am witness to lots.

Trouble is that you are not---so I cannot agree.

Jim,

My grandfather was some sort of Masonic Grand Poo-bah here in Denver back in the day, from a family of Masonic businessmen.  Everything with those guys was always shrouded in mumbo jumbo and secrecy, other than their tendency to repeat platitudes like, "Early to bed, early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise," etc. 

Fortunately, my father had no interest in the Masons, and neither have I.   Among my personal acquaintances, and thousands of former psychiatric patients over a 35 year stretch, no one seems to be a Mason anymore.   So I've always been skeptical about grand conspiracy theories involving Masons.  Elite secret societies like Skull & Bones are a different matter-- especially since so many Bonesmen were linked in some fashion to the CIA and JFK's assassination.

Conversely, the emerging historical evidence about JFK's serious policy conflicts with our Deep State Cold Warriors and Wall Street imperialists offers a very convincing explanation for JFK's assassination by the CIA and numerous powerful people in the "military-industrial complex."  (As described so cogently by James Douglass's JFK and the Unspeakable.) 

What did English Masons have to do with U.S. involvement in Vietnam, or JFK's decision to get out of Vietnam?  What did they have to do with JFK's rapprochement with Khrushchev, and his efforts to de-escalate the Cold War?

As for Oliver Stone's new film, I haven't seen it, but it sounds like the focus is on informing the public about all of the evidence debunking the Warren Commission Report that has emerged since 1992.

Under the circumstances, it's not surprising that there is a black propaganda campaign in our mainstream media to impugn Oliver Stone's reputation, and to discredit the film.

Edited by W. Niederhut

I don't think anyone in the US is going to see Stone's DVD for a long time, if ever.   

On the one hand, some of the latest de-class shows part of JFK 1997 was correct.   Most on EF folks follow all the Trump De-class and the 2021 Stone stuff is just old news. 

I've never needed Stone's deals as I knew what happened on 11-22-63.    I've known WC was a faked up UK British Masonic over up to blame an America since Mason LBJ started and used it to shut down the US finding Criminal English Masons taking over the US.   JFK was going to hit them with insurrection charges and remove the take over from within by UK's Pike crooks forever.

So, we track the News and Reviews.  Their signatures are important.

I know what happened, I trust that.  When Stone goes against what I know I go against him.

It is what it will be---but don't count on ever seeing this Stone--2021 deal---as all the world is going to be watching Stone and see the money men, the UK's distributors.   Once all this is out---most of Stone's blame the Americans dies on the vine.

All will See that Stone has not exposed those who did JFK for the same reason they did FDR.   Stone is not exposing the Pike take over the US Masons made worse by Truman.   Stone has not exposed all the deuterium and cancer methods the CIA got from Oak Ridge and has not exposed all the very old religious issues of deuterium from the times of 1st temple and before.   

Hiding Deuterium is a very old Rockefeller medicine racketeering method to exploit stupid American's health.

Tune in.    Perhaps you may rise above Asperger's levels of intelligence.

But if you wanna jack me up---you'll find my data being exposed will confront anything you might muster..   Plus have a huge focus on you.

So, go for it.

Edited by Jim Phelps

Lots of the real deals on the English Mason Gangster has been well known for a long time.   Solving the JFK hit is very easy for people that really want to solve it.

LHO was standing on the TSBD's front steps in all the shooting and the crooked Masonic gangster Hoover took up all the photos with the TSBD's front steps showing.  They burned the cellulose in movie frames

You have be an idiot not to have read this.  Anyone seen Stone speak to the obvious?   Who took the Pic's----corrupt Masonic British FBI's Hoover.

The answer to who the real JFK thugs were is the crooked English Mason's US insurrection thugs that JFK spotted.   No doubts, as I knew the one Crooked Mason that set-up JFK from Oak Ridge

http://22november1963.org.uk/bertrand-russell-16-questions-on-the-assassination

They did not collect all  the LHO on front steps pics.

984230_10201874779466282_5274993566354842733_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=8631f5&_nc_ohc=_WrM-sMd6BgAX_xEeWj&tn=OU7XXecAwHa9nuLN&_nc_ht=scontent.ftpf1-1.fna&oh=351806535607b614ab5fc807534f90cf&oe=60F5A25E

Edited by Jim Phelps

I am a scientist  engineer type.   Not a film-maker..   Movies are expensive---waste my time.

I did the simple thing---wrote down what happened and shared it.

Novel concept.

JFK left big fat flags on where the problems with the US being taken over by the corrupt British and using and abusing Americans.  Common Sense---simple.

Well--true     

Maybe Stone has a big Red Sign on him?  with stripes that Netflix spotted.. 

Plus, they are likely not British, Masonic, or into helping English subterfuge.

They might be loyal American Patriots !!!

Edited by Jim Phelps

3 hours ago, Jim Phelps said:

Lots of the real deals on the English Mason Gangster has been well known for a long time.   Solving the JFK hit is very easy for people that really want to solve it.

LHO was standing on the TSBD's front steps in all the shooting and the crooked Masonic gangster Hoover took up all the photos with the TSBD's front steps showing.  They burned the cellulose in movie frames

You have be an idiot not to have read this.  Anyone seen Stone speak to the obvious?   Who took the Pic's----corrupt Masonic British FBI's Hoover.

The answer to who the real JFK thugs were is the crooked English Mason's US insurrection thugs that JFK spotted.   No doubts, as I knew the one Crooked Mason that set-up JFK from Oak Ridge

http://22november1963.org.uk/bertrand-russell-16-questions-on-the-assassination

They did not collect all  the LHO on front steps pics.

984230_10201874779466282_5274993566354842733_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=8631f5&_nc_ohc=_WrM-sMd6BgAX_xEeWj&tn=OU7XXecAwHa9nuLN&_nc_ht=scontent.ftpf1-1.fna&oh=351806535607b614ab5fc807534f90cf&oe=60F5A25E

How can you tell it's a Cheese sandwich?  Just because he said that's what he brought for lunch that day, and ate it in the first floor lunch room?  Was he lying about the lunch room?  Or the sandwich as well?  If it was limburger it might have been noticed, either place.  Think he might have had a bottle of heavy water with it?

Looks like "Daily Beast" went Open Source and not Members only, so everyone can read the whole thing now.

Keep in mind that Stone's first 1997 movie pattern was blame the Americans---and had the Mossad's Arnon Milchan and basically the English and Mossad are in each other's pockets.

So, the 1997 mystery said it was CIA,  The Americans,   but CIA is run by English Masonic insurrection Allan Dulles--and that is never mentioned.    This latest is still pointing at Allan Dulles---the American.   Masons and the British are never mentioned.   The Masons and insurrection British need it to always be the American.   They started with the American Lone Nut LHO frame up with Hoover/LBJ, and the shift Stone is moving or pressing the American Dulles.

The real story is it was run by a lot of crooked Royalist / Imperialist SR Masons and the original US insurrection deal that JFK flagged in his Secret Society Speech against Truman.    All the JFK haters were basically S R Masons and English loyalists----aka The British is the underlying criminal element that offed JFK, inserted Masonic loyalist LBJ.

The real story is the CIA wanted to kill Castro, LHO was the runner for the CIA project and that led to Oak Ridge and the specialized deuterium knowledge to make fast growing cancer tumors.   LHO was a JFK spy, so then JFK was going to rip the CIA and Oak Ridge into a million pieces.   One of the ORNL Masons (Raymond W Tucker, Sr) knew Jack Ruby from Army Air Core and knew his Sam Giancana connections and they got Jack Ruby to work the Dallas hit on JFK and replace him with Ruby's old buddy LBJ.    The origin of the successful kill JFK plan in Dallas came from one of the British insurrection of the US types, Masons at the Oak Ridge National Lab.   They also wanted to hide the deuterium and cancer causality issues per nuke power and nuke weapons----and health.

The big play to always notice is Stone always plays---Blame the American------never even mention  corrupt Masons and that British insurrection methods that took over the US from within.  As long as Stone plays that diversion from British deal---he is part of the criminal's efforts to conceal the murder's leading plotters and their deuterium motive connections.

That is how one spots the Crooks---that dichotomy is the indicator.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/oliver-stones-crackpot-jfk-revisited-through-the-looking-glass-is-a-hilarious-mess

Edited by Jim Phelps