The Education Forum

JFK Revisited: Through The Looking Glass

5 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

If you watch the exceptional clips in the film Evidence of Revision you will see that Ruby is hiding behind Blackie Harrison prior to jumping out and killing Oswald.

Whenever someone would bring this up, Jack would explode in rage.

Geez, I wonder why the networks do not show that clip?  Maybe the same reason they edit out the horns? 

Jim, do you know how many minutes into Evidence of Revision this is.  It's been a while since I watched it.

The reason I ask is your post made me think of another thing I've been wondering about.  Somewhere there is video of purportedly Ruby crouching down sneaking in behind a TV camera on a heavy wheeled base that he's trying to look like he's helping push?  Ever heard anything about this or seen it?

I thought Evidence of Revision might be one place I've seen it.  I also think I've seen it online because I Think I've linked it in a conversation here on the forum 2-3-4 years ago.  But I can't remember where I saw it for sure and haven't looked again, yet.  

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

40 minutes ago, W. Tracy Parnell said:

If we consider the total history of Dr. Perry's statements, he went back and forth as to whether he still believed it was an entry wound or an exit wound. For example, according to Harrison Livignstone, Perry said on 8/10/1979 “My whole credibility as a trauma surgeon was at stake…I COULDN’T have made a mistake like that. It destroys my integrity if I don’t know an entrance wound from an exit wound!”, “he has told me often enough that what he said in 1963 stands”. Sometimes Perry's statements about his personal opinions give the impression that he's holding back something - a point of mystery, given the other issues with witness statements being too vague. Either way, we know that the Parkland descriptions of the pre-incision throat wound are compatible with how we know entry wounds look - it's just that there is still too little information to prove that there couldn't be a small exit wound under those circumstances. If proven that such an exit wound would be incompatible with the Parkland descriptions, that may amount to proof of a conspiracy.

We also have indications that Perry described making a smaller trach incision than the one shown in the autopsy records and photographs.

Edited by Micah Mileto

OMG, are they still doing this?

here is the definitive statement. 

https://www.kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-articles/the-ordeal-of-malcolm-perry

So, Steadman, Perry, and The Parkland DOctors film are all lying?

And Miller?  

I mean please. Its kind of sick.

On 3/19/2022 at 8:17 PM, Ron Bulman said:

Jim, do you know how many minutes into Evidence of Revision this is.  It's been a while since I watched it.

The reason I ask is your post made me think of another thing I've been wondering about.  Somewhere there is video of purportedly Ruby crouching down sneaking in behind a TV camera on a heavy wheeled base that he's trying to look like he's helping push?  Ever heard anything about this or seen it?

I thought Evidence of Revision might be one place I've seen it.  I also think I've seen it online because I Think I've linked it in a conversation here on the forum 2-3-4 years ago.  But I can't remember where I saw it for sure and haven't looked again, yet.  

I went looking for the video of Ruby crouching behind the camera as it's rolled in.  I googled Jack Ruby Police basement video.  Look what comes up.  The fourth available selection, about Destiny Betrayed.

Jack Ruby Police basement video - Search (bing.com)

Courtesy of Tracy and friends.  Seems the film stirred up the mockingbirds for this to happen.  A simple search, referred to that.  It would seem they have friends in high places.

While not what I was looking for I did find this, which I'd never seen.  Verry interesting, the pushing and shoving after the shot and more, the car backing up.

Lee Harvey Oswald shot - Bing video

On 3/20/2022 at 8:31 AM, W. Tracy Parnell said:

If Perry was trying to insist that only himself, Carrico and Ronald Jones saw the original throat wound, that may partially support Lifton's recent idea that there was no trach incision, and that all descriptions of a trach incision are lies or misunderstandings.

This is from the 10/23/1997 response letter by Dr. Perry. Try to spot the difference between the bold and non-bold text:

30 plus years have not improved my recall. My sworn testimony is in the records, and has not changed. Many people have misquoted me and more often taken my comments out of context (this is why I have not given public interviews for many years). I'll try to answer your questions in order. […]

[…]

A. did you have the time to see his wounds?

Briefly. I did not even wipe the blood from the anterior neck wound before doing the tracheostomy. I was in a hurry to secure an airway and hopefully save his life.

E. could you give a precise measurement of the wound in the throat before you did the tracheotomy?

See Above. No one else saw the wound despite what you may have read. Dr. Jones, Carrico and I only, and then without further exam I did the trach.

2. You are aware of Dr. Charles Crenshaw's book.

A. Do you say he was with you in Trauma Room 1?

B. What do you think of his claims?

(He was once a student and resident of mine years ago) I don't remember him being there. He had no part in the decision-making or the resuscitation attempts. Many people (even dozens) now claim to have helped me then (and when I operated on Oswald)

3. You know David Lifton and Robert Groden. They are well-known Kennedy assassination researchers. They have talked to you or interviewed you.

I don't read or watch or talk about these tragic events. I've no desire to relive that weekend.

A. Have they sometimes misquoted you?

Yes

B. do you think they have uncovered evidence?

No

C. do you agree with their conclusions, as far as you are concerned?

I Don’t know their claims.

D. Do you agree with Lifton's general conclusion regarding the whole medical case?

Don't know what they say.

E. Do you agree with Groden's general conclusion regarding the whole medical case?

I've not read anything they wrote; they have no real information.

4. David Lifton has written a book "Best evidence", in which he claims Kennedy's body was stolen and his wounds were altered.

I didn't know this - what a joke!

A. have you ever discussed that theory with your colleagues?

No

B. as a physician, do you think his theory is possible?

C. what did you think of that theory?

Don't know (or really care what he says. He wasn't there)

[…]

E. how can you explain the very large hole in Kennedy's throat that can be seen in the autopsy photos?

I did a transverse incision through the ant. neck wound to perform the tracheostomy. How large? Large enough to get the job done quickly, and then I inserted a large metal flanged trach tube.

5. You know Gerald Posner's book "Case closed". In it, he says he has interviewed the Dallas doctors and that makes him think that conspiracy theorists are wrong.

A. Has he sometimes misquoted you?

B. do you think he is right in his conclusions?

I think Mr. Poser did a better job in objective evaluation. He is probably correct. As far as I know he has not misquoted me, but I don't read about it.

[...]

I've met only one person who have studied the entire 26 volumes of the Warren Report. It's difficult for me to accept as as serious any person who has not done his or her "homework". That would necessarily include a careful study of the sworn testimony before declaring it invalid. I believe most people who have written about the events did so for money and not to seek the truth. Can you imagine how many people would have had to agree a priori to participate in a conspiracy? that theory lacks face value, and is ludicrous. We all tried our best to tell the truth and all of the truth.

mp

On 3/20/2022 at 10:48 PM, Ron Bulman said:

I went looking for the video of Ruby crouching behind the camera as it's rolled in.  I googled Jack Ruby Police basement video.  Look what comes up.  The fourth available selection, about Destiny Betrayed.

Jack Ruby Police basement video - Search (bing.com)

Courtesy of Tracy and friends.  Seems the film stirred up the mockingbirds for this to happen.  A simple search, referred to that.  It would seem they have friends in high places.

While not what I was looking for I did find this, which I'd never seen.  Verry interesting, the pushing and shoving after the shot and more, the car backing up.

Lee Harvey Oswald shot - Bing video

I did find some backup for what I know I've seen.  In of all places, the National Archives, the Warren Report, Chapter 5, page 222.  

It seems Two, not A or One DPD detectives saw three men pushing the camera into place, but then only two there afterwards.  Some reason for concern for the WC to note it?  Nothing conclusive in this, but film would support it, if I can find it, again.

Then they state "FILMS TAKEN in the basement of the camera pushed by the detectives".  So there is film, somewhere.

Chapter 5 | National Archives

Edited by Ron Bulman

I don't know where that shot of Ruby hiding behind Harrison in in Evidence of Revision.  But it must be in that section he labels something like "setting up the patsy who will now be done away with"

BTW, if you have not seen Evidence of Revision, it is an utterly exceptional film.  Both the visuals and the music.  With so many pieces of film the networks do not want you to see.  One of the most unusual and striking pieces of cinema verite you will see.

18 hours ago, Micah Mileto said:

This is from the 10/23/1997 response letter by Dr. Perry. Try to spot the difference between the bold and non-bold text:

30 plus years have not improved my recall. My sworn testimony is in the records, and has not changed. Many people have misquoted me and more often taken my comments out of context (this is why I have not given public interviews for many years). I'll try to answer your questions in order. […]

[…]

A. did you have the time to see his wounds?

Briefly. I did not even wipe the blood from the anterior neck wound before doing the tracheostomy. I was in a hurry to secure an airway and hopefully save his life.

E. could you give a precise measurement of the wound in the throat before you did the tracheotomy?

See Above. No one else saw the wound despite what you may have read. Dr. Jones, Carrico and I only, and then without further exam I did the trach.

2. You are aware of Dr. Charles Crenshaw's book.

A. Do you say he was with you in Trauma Room 1?

B. What do you think of his claims?

(He was once a student and resident of mine years ago) I don't remember him being there. He had no part in the decision-making or the resuscitation attempts. Many people (even dozens) now claim to have helped me then (and when I operated on Oswald)

3. You know David Lifton and Robert Groden. They are well-known Kennedy assassination researchers. They have talked to you or interviewed you.

I don't read or watch or talk about these tragic events. I've no desire to relive that weekend.

A. Have they sometimes misquoted you?

Yes

B. do you think they have uncovered evidence?

No

C. do you agree with their conclusions, as far as you are concerned?

I Don’t know their claims.

D. Do you agree with Lifton's general conclusion regarding the whole medical case?

Don't know what they say.

E. Do you agree with Groden's general conclusion regarding the whole medical case?

I've not read anything they wrote; they have no real information.

4. David Lifton has written a book "Best evidence", in which he claims Kennedy's body was stolen and his wounds were altered.

I didn't know this - what a joke!

A. have you ever discussed that theory with your colleagues?

No

B. as a physician, do you think his theory is possible?

C. what did you think of that theory?

Don't know (or really care what he says. He wasn't there)

[…]

E. how can you explain the very large hole in Kennedy's throat that can be seen in the autopsy photos?

I did a transverse incision through the ant. neck wound to perform the tracheostomy. How large? Large enough to get the job done quickly, and then I inserted a large metal flanged trach tube.

5. You know Gerald Posner's book "Case closed". In it, he says he has interviewed the Dallas doctors and that makes him think that conspiracy theorists are wrong.

A. Has he sometimes misquoted you?

B. do you think he is right in his conclusions?

I think Mr. Poser did a better job in objective evaluation. He is probably correct. As far as I know he has not misquoted me, but I don't read about it.

[...]

I've met only one person who have studied the entire 26 volumes of the Warren Report. It's difficult for me to accept as as serious any person who has not done his or her "homework". That would necessarily include a careful study of the sworn testimony before declaring it invalid. I believe most people who have written about the events did so for money and not to seek the truth. Can you imagine how many people would have had to agree a priori to participate in a conspiracy? that theory lacks face value, and is ludicrous. We all tried our best to tell the truth and all of the truth.

mp

O.K. What's going on? I supplied someone with a copy of this letter from Perry to Carlier just yesterday and within hours here you are posting it online. This is fine, as I'm fairly certain Francois posted it here to begin with. But I'd like to know if this person was contacting me on your behalf. 

2 hours ago, Pat Speer said:

O.K. What's going on? I supplied someone with a copy of this letter from Perry to Carlier just yesterday and within hours here you are posting it online. This is fine, as I'm fairly certain Francois posted it here to begin with. But I'd like to know if this person was contacting me on your behalf. 

Cartoonists Oliver Stone and James DiEugenio try to Dupe the Public about Dr. Malcolm Perry (steveroeconsulting.wixsite.com)

Nice little gem - for me there's nothing like rediscovering an old forgotten medical statement.

Edited by Micah Mileto

50 minutes ago, Micah Mileto said:

Cartoonists Oliver Stone and James DiEugenio try to Dupe the Public about Dr. Malcolm Perry (steveroeconsulting.wixsite.com)

Nice little gem - for me there's nothing like rediscovering an old forgotten medical statement.

I don't think that answered the question. Someone called me out of the blue yesterday and asked my help in finding Carlier's communication with Perry. I had it, so I sent it to him. I would have sent it to you should you have asked. It's not all that important, but I would like to know if he called me on your behalf.