Meatloaf & JFK

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

52 minutes ago, Denis Morissette said:

This could him on the extreme right.

8336D55A-C29A-48AD-A344-6B6F9E4B27B8.jpeg

What a picture.  The expressions on multiple faces.  I'm guessing on getting the news of JFK' death outside Parkland.  Including a Channel 8 (ABC) news reporter with his film camera.

Actually the adolescent on the far right does resemble Meatloaf from recent pictures of him I've seen given less than half of him is seen here.  With his hair cut in those recent pictures the face looks similar.  He looks a bit heavy set, as he was in some of his years here.

1 hour ago, Ron Bulman said:

What a picture.  The expressions on multiple faces.  I'm guessing on getting the news of JFK' death outside Parkland.  Including a Channel 8 (ABC) news reporter with his film camera.

Actually the adolescent on the far right does resemble Meatloaf from recent pictures of him I've seen given less than half of him is seen here.  With his hair cut in those recent pictures the face looks similar.  He looks a bit heavy set, as he was in some of his years here.

Ron,

Didn't he get the nickname "Meat Loaf" from his high school football coach?

He looked kind of like an O-lineman in 1963.

10 hours ago, Denis Morissette said:

Wow! The young man on the right sure does look like Meat Loaf.

Great photo search sleuthing.

Wonder if Meat Loaf's surviving wife might have an opinion on a match? Or some other surviving relative or maybe an old friend or acquaintance of Meat Loaf at that time?

1 hour ago, Joe Bauer said:

Wow! The young man on the right sure does look like Meat Loaf.

Great photo search sleuthing.

Wonder if Meat Loaf's surviving wife might have an opinion on a match? Or some other surviving relative or maybe an old friend or acquaintance of Meat Loaf at that time?

I posted that photo on his FB page. Never got a reply.

13 hours ago, Denis Morissette said:

Born in 1947, so 16 yrs old in 1963

034BF1E8-5E12-4ECE-B680-FF127288F3E8.jpeg.33596d67042aa2e066645af064beae2f.jpeg09734F0A-7DB7-4C08-BE60-46C7705F410F.thumb.jpeg.fcc1dffc3066c1a8489f3e6d04dede4f.jpeg

…very very similar, especially the flick of hair-as Joe says, great sleuthing!

1 hour ago, Sean Coleman said:

Born in 1947, so 16 yrs old in 1963

034BF1E8-5E12-4ECE-B680-FF127288F3E8.jpeg.33596d67042aa2e066645af064beae2f.jpeg09734F0A-7DB7-4C08-BE60-46C7705F410F.thumb.jpeg.fcc1dffc3066c1a8489f3e6d04dede4f.jpeg

…very very similar, especially the flick of hair-as Joe says, great sleuthing!

Same beefy build and height. Same face as the High School picture. Same upper lip/cheek/nose separation indentation crease line. Same jaw line. Same chin shape and length. Same nose size and shape with somewhat flattened nose bridge. Same exact hair cut with small combed right direction cow lick and color. Same lip shape with lower lip slightly plumper than top and fairly short overall width of mouth and lips. Same ears. Right age. 

As Joe Biden would say "Come On Man!"

That is a match!

Didn't Meat Loaf say he and his pals were standing right outside of Parkland right after JFK was brought there and soon there after declared dead?

Edited by Joe Bauer

20 hours ago, Denis Morissette said:

I posted that photo on his FB page. Never got a reply.

Just viewed the Meat Loaf Interview by Huckabee.

In this he mentions the two buddies that were with him at Parkland that day.

Jimmy McWhorter and Billy Slocum.

Are these two guys still alive?

For Meat Loaf fans or any body. This isn't going to be pleasant to watch. These are his last videos to his fans. It appears Meat Loaf is in denial that he has covid and although he says he's lost 77 lbs. is saying his problems are due to back injuries that are going to take several surgeries to repair.

I expect some people here will say this is a covid misdiagnosis.

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

10 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

For Meat Loaf fans or any body. This isn't going to be pleasant to watch. These are his last videos to his fans. It appears Meat Loaf is in denial that he has covid and although he says he's lost 77 lbs. is saying his problems are due to back injuries that are going to take several surgeries to repair.

Video deleted.

Apparently they deleted it Dennis. But here it is again.

23 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

This is just outstanding.  Thanks Pete.  3:51, "mind boggling", yes.  He was in Hair in 1969?

Hair.  Naked people on stage on Broadway, and, hair.  The cops, politicians and other rednecks sure didn't like it.  But it was a hit on the radio.