The Education Forum

Meatloaf & JFK

Larger than life rock heavyweight Meatloaf no longer with us. Was at Parkland apparently after having his car hijacked by the secret service in Dealey Plaza……D26EDC4B-5CCA-428B-A198-22AB8F8F73F8.jpeg.6558ca573eef36dc316234395f1b4dd5.jpeg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In his own words.

26 minutes ago, Ty Carpenter said:

Big, if true!

You took the words right out of my mouth…

Tried in vain to find the footage of a young  Mr.Loaf at Parkland as mentioned in Pete’s video post-with no luck. Believable though.

Apparently, Mr. Loaf was another anti-vaxxer who, tragically, died of COVID.

Darwin wins again.

‘If I Die, I Die’: Meat Loaf Spurned COVID Rules Before Death

https://www.thedailybeast.com/meat-loaf-dies-at-74

Some misguided people think that it is tasteless to point out the tragic consequences of self-destructive behavior.

As a physician, I beg to differ.  An honest appraisal of these many tragic cases may be helpful to society, whereas covering up the truth can only promote further denial of the serious contagion, something which has been tragically associated with identity politics in the U.S.

The negative examples of those who have rejected expert medical advice during a deadly pandemic should be held up for public scrutiny, to educate the public and promote the public health.

People shouldn't misinterpret my motives.  I feel bad for Meat Loaf and his family.  His death was preventable.

Edited by W. Niederhut

One thing I am confused/suspicious about: Warren Commission Volume 19 lists all the Dallas police officers (even 19 H 148:
"R.A. WHITE"), but no Orvis Wesley Aday.

Orvis Aday (1910s-1970s) | WikiTree FREE Family Tree

I lived this song literally in more than one version along the shores of Grapevine lake, one of which I will always love.  In spite of his covid ignorance/obstinance, RIP.

10 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Some misguided people think that it is tasteless to point out the tragic consequences of self-destructive behavior.

As a physician, I beg to differ.  An honest appraisal of these many tragic cases may be helpful to society, whereas covering up the truth can only promote further denial of the serious contagion, something which has been tragically associated with identity politics in the U.S.

The negative examples of those who have rejected expert medical advice during a deadly pandemic should be held up for public scrutiny, to educate the public and promote the public health.

People shouldn't misinterpret my motives.  I feel bad for Meat Loaf and his family.  His death was preventable.

It’s certainly poor etiquette to be defaming the dead so soon after they passed. I am not saying a friend or family member of his will read this but, it certainly wouldn’t be welcome or respectful, William. 

It’s interesting you are quoting the Daily Beast, that has been pointed out as a CIA front recently. “Mockingbird lives” but, only selectively in your mind. 

As for the C19 thing, you could not be more deluded, more and more data comes out every day, you won’t listen to it or people in the profession who are experts in their field, who are not profiting. You are against censorship but pro the Trusted Media Alliance. A glaring contradiction. You were a medical professional of some sort and understand how evidence based conclusions are important and multi varied analysis, yet you’re ready to hold up anecdotal evidence at the drop of a hat, because it suits your tribal mentality. 

Mr. Loaf is apparently quoted as saying "If I die, I die" regarding his attitude towards Covid. When he proceeds to die from the virus, why would one feel the need to basically say "I told you so?" He stated his position on the issue and apparently was willing to accept the consequences of his decision. The conversation really should end there, any further commentary on the issue is pointless and not made to be constructive or helpful in any way.