The Education Forum

I Have Always Considered Dorothy Kilgallen's Murder A Much More Important Reveal Of The JFK Truth Than We Have Ever Contemplated.

Joe Bauer

I don't need to hear any more about Mark Shaw's credibility issues. His "Dorothy was murdered" presentations are extremely compelling imo and centered around documented facts enough for me to strongly believe his conclusion of Kilgallen being murdered and to a fair degree his probable whos and whys. 

I've posted many times over the years that Kilgallen's murder was one of the most neglected stories of our times.

The woman was a cultural icon of such national popularity, influence and inspiring career achievement that to have her life and courageous, even heroic life risking JFK truth seeking related death story basically totally ignored by the main stream media and even Hollywood is just a tragic loss to us all.

And, again to a fair degree just another stark indication of how our society has been incredibly controlled by corrupt forces that have kept our collective minds misdirected away from the most important realities of what has truly been going on all around us since 11,22,1963 and still today.
Edited by Joe Bauer

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Her friend, and former JFK intimate, Florence Pritchett Smith dying the next day at 45, also...

Though there is controversy about the relationship and the death recorded here:

https://spartacus-educational.com/JFKsmithF.htm

https://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/5421-dorothy-kilgallen/page/8/

Edited by David Andrews

15 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:
I don't need to hear any more about Mark Shaw's credibility issues. His "Dorothy was murdered" presentations are extremely compelling imo and centered around documented facts enough for me to believe even more his conclusions of who probably killed Kilgallen and the how and why. 

Hi Joe, Kilgallen's murder looks suspicious and possibly connected to her JFK work.I don't expect any further significant evidence to flow from this because all leads point to the Mafia from Kilgallen. I think it is established that the Mafia worked with the CIA. There are multiple instances of Mafia semi-confessions, so Kilgallen likely had discovered this vein of information. Does your reading suggest anything else? At the time a Mafia lead would have been big. Not after the HSCA.

Joe:

Mark Shaw is pretty much a hack.  He wrote one decent book on the JFK case out of four he got published.

And even that one was largely based on a long previous article published in MIdwest Today.

In fact, that article is probably just as good as his book was. 

If you want to see how bad Shaw has become, read Don McGovern's review of his last book.  Which was simply devastating.  Especially note how bad he was on the photographic analysis which he was simply flat out wrong on.

https://www.kennedysandking.com/reviews/collateral-damage-mark-shaw-s-public-atrocity

Edited by James DiEugenio

Here is Sara Jordan's original article in  Midwest Today.

https://www.midtod.com/dorothy.html

Everything of value in his last three books stems from this long essay.

Everything else in those books are his, and is pretty much disposable junk.

On 1/30/2022 at 5:49 AM, Eddy Bainbridge said:

Hi Joe, Kilgallen's murder looks suspicious and possibly connected to her JFK work.I don't expect any further significant evidence to flow from this because all leads point to the Mafia from Kilgallen. I think it is established that the Mafia worked with the CIA. There are multiple instances of Mafia semi-confessions, so Kilgallen likely had discovered this vein of information. Does your reading suggest anything else? At the time a Mafia lead would have been big. Not after the HSCA.

Eddy, Kilgallen had at least two of the same major enemies as JFK and RFK.

Monstrous and ruthless in their self interest protecting power and aggressiveness

The Mafia & Hoover specifically.

However, it wasn't the Mafia who had Kilgallen and her closest confidant's phone's bugged. It wasn't the Mafia who inserted Ron Pataky into DK's closest intimacy life. It wasn't the Mafia who stormed into DK's residence before even the police to search for and take whatever they wanted.

One thing I have learned in all my years of JFK, RFK and MLK truth interest "reading" ( admittedly not true deep research but at least enough study to draw some fairly logical conclusions imo) is acquiring an awareness of a much more pervasive level of corruption and influence into every aspect and level of American life and government throughout the last two thirds of twentieth century.

Way, WAY beyond anything the average American in the 20th century has ever even contemplated.

RFK with his book "The Enemy Within" was trying to inform us all to a major part of this dangerous reality.

Even Presidents and their closest staffs so corrupt many ended up in prison or should have.

LBJ and Bobby Baker / Billy Sol Estes and so many more including the entire Texas power control structure of Ed Clark, Big Oil et al. LBJ was a totally corrupt man.

Nixon and his entire staff regards Watergate and which was just the tip of the dirty tricks and money laundering iceberg as we now know. His own vice president Spiro Agnew was totally Mafia owned! Don Nixon, BB Rebozo, Robert Maheu ... ?

When Jimmy Carter was elected, for the first time a President finally tried to truly confront and control the American Mafia influence which was so widespread, it included such mind blowing corruption facts as thousands of NYPD personnel on the take. And with many other major city police forces similarly corrupted.

Las Vegas totally owned and controlled by the mob.

With Hoover's decades of non-action the American Mafia's wealth and influence grew to such levels they have often been referred to as one of our country's top 5 most powerful influence groups controlling even presidents, senators, congress persons, governors and on and on. 

Other major control groups have included Big Oil and so many other players ( Military contracts )in the Military/ Industrial/Corporate complex Eisenhower warned us about. Huge monoliths of corrupt self interests with wealth, power and influence way beyond our constitutional framework checks and balances common good.

I really believe Dorothy Kilgallen for all of her sharp journalistic and investigative skills, talents, drive and courage to jump into righteous efforts to correct injustices when she saw them, had no clue as to the true vastness of the total state of American corruption power in her time. 

JFK as well in a strange fatalistic way.

With the total Mafia world, Hoover and Dulles and who knows who in the highest rungs of our military, big oil, blind with rage exiled Cubans and 10's of millions of JFK rage segregationists all wanting you dead ... it was just a matter of time. Same with RFK and MLK.

Dorothy Kilgallen just didn't understand what she was truly up against imo. 

A monstrous monolith of corruption so huge in size and influence it was one of our countries top 3 legacies of the 20th century imo.

Edited by Joe Bauer

To this day, in the face of 2 million pages of material declassified by the ARRB, Shaw still holds the Mafia did it idea of JFK's death.

And he also used that piece of trash book Double Cross as part of his theory. 

I strongly recommend reading the Sara Jordan article I linked to about Kilgallen.  That essay is not loaded down with any spin.  Its simply a good inquiry into the circumstances of Kilgallen's death.

Edited by James DiEugenio

On 1/30/2022 at 10:10 AM, James DiEugenio said:

To this day, in the face of 2 million pages of material declassified by the ARRB, Shaw still holds the Mafia did it idea of JFK's death.

And he also used that piece of trash book Double Cross as part of his theory. 

Despite Shaw's suggested credibility flaws, no one else has ever come close to putting in the energy and effort he has to keep Dorothy Kilgallen's life sacrificing JFK/Ruby truth seeking memory alive in our societal consciousness.

I've watched several of Shaw's "Dorothy Kilgallen was murdered and why she and her JFK investigation mattered" presentations on You Tube over the years.

He is really good at keeping his audiences engaged and curiosity inspired with his passionate manner of speaking and a tight and quickly moving script of the Kilgallen story.

Pretty efficiently presented imo. Lots of interesting facts that are not in dispute.

The laughably absurd and illogically staged manner of DK's death scene alone is enough to easily conclude she was murdered. Sitting up in a bed she never slept in? Almost fully dressed and with all her make up and hair piece still on? A glass of something placed farther away from her reach on a bed table next to her. A book she either read already or would not read sitting "upside down" in front of her? Her death in Manhattan but her autopsy performed by an outside Borough coroner?

His audiences don't get bored with Shaw and his smartly practiced summary presentation.

Yes, I too find a few of the side views and stories he shares as somewhat subjective and perhaps a little too sentimental. Dorothy from heaven chose him to make her story his mission?

However, with no one else picking up the mantle and taking this level of effort by Shaw to keeping this very important life sacrificing JFK truth seeking story of DK from disappearing altogether ( which it has outside of Shaw's work ) my take is it's all we have so we might as well keep it in mind and not totally dismiss it over debatably worthy sourcing flaws.

Your hero and mine ( Jim Garrison) was ripped apart 1000 X more than Mark Shaw in the credibility and loose fact department regards his own JFK conspiracy investigation. Yet, with admittedly some flaws in Garrison's investigatory facts work and public pronouncements besides his discoveries, we would never have known the massive amount of nefarious Warren Commission false and hidden truth's Garrison discovered and of Oswald's super important New Orleans life, activities and contacts up to just months before his moving to Fort Worth in the fall of 1963.

And Oliver Stone's JFK was another effort ripped apart as filled with factual errors, omissions and false interpretations, yet look at what that film did to not only keeping JFK's murder importance alive in our collective conscience but inspiring a new investigative effort which again shown light onto dark truths Americans needed to know.

I wonder how many anecdotal stories Mort Sahl shared to friends and even audiences regards the JFK assassination that were 2nd, third and even 4th hand accounts that were impossible to verify. I'm sure he didn't embellish them or exaggerate them, but he still found them worthy enough in his mind to share.

And the exaggeration of trysts with Marilyn Monroe was a national past time with so many claiming this you wondered how MM had time to do anything outside of being bedded. Mark Shaw is way down the list of the most egregious MM story exaggeration story tellers imo.

Edited by Joe Bauer

15 hours ago, Karl Hilliard said:

A video presentation----

I fell asleep near the end of this last night. I enjoyed parts though, he does make some connections and conclusions that could easily have other explanations. 

“The Poison Patriarch” just seemed like a hit job. That book has helped the government narrative that deflects away from the CIA or US military. 

Jack Ruby attorney Melvin Belli. Someone Dorothy Kilgallen watched closely in the trial and spoke to at least once or twice as the photo's show.

Interesting interview in 1968 and centered around Jim Garrison and his investigation.

Belli trashes Dallas as a hot bed of "nut cases." Not the looney bin type, but the far right fanatical ones who funded those extreme right wing political groups ( who promoted JFK as a treasonous commie traitor )  with huge amounts of money.

hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEcCOADEI4CSFXyq4

Edited by Joe Bauer

Mr Rose in the above video reveals some engaging details...Melvin Belli---Narcissist and flamboyant showman. He depicted Ruby as more like the "village idiot".

Also...He refers to a Bill Gatewood. Actually it was Jim Gatewood [Dallas historian] here is a clip concerning him----

https://www.athensreview.com/news/local_news/dallas-historian-discusses-kennedy-assassination/article_081b72fe-fe11-11e6-af33-63f5f419a158.html

On 1/30/2022 at 9:31 AM, Joe Bauer said:

One thing I have learned in all my years of JFK, RFK and MLK truth interest "reading" ( admittedly not true deep research but at least enough study to draw some fairly logical conclusions imo) is acquiring an awareness of a much more pervasive level of corruption and corrupt influence into every aspect and level of American life and government throughout the last two thirds of twentieth century.

Way, WAY beyond anything the average American in the 20th century has ever even contemplated.

Way back in 1960 RFK with his book "The Enemy Within" was trying to inform us all to this dangerous reality.

Even Presidents and their closest staffs have been so corrupt many ended up in prison or should have.

LBJ and Bobby Baker / Billy Sol Estes and so many more including the entire Texas power control structure of Ed Clark, Big Oil et al. LBJ was a totally corrupt man.

Nixon and his entire staff regards Watergate and which was just the tip of the dirty tricks and money laundering iceberg as we now know. His own vice president Spiro Agnew was totally Mafia owned! Don Nixon, BB Rebozo, Robert Maheu ... ?

Speaking of Spiro Agnew:

• Ben Stiller is set to direct “ Bag Man,” a big-screen adaptation of Rachel Maddow ’s hit podcast. The film is being developed at Focus Features. In addition to directing duties, Stiller is also co-writing the script with Adam Perlman and Mike Yarvitz.

variety.com/2021/film/news/ben-stiller-rachel-maddow-bag-man-podcast-12349…
    Was this helpful?

• People also ask

On 1/30/2022 at 9:31 AM, Joe Bauer said:

• 6 months later...
On 1/30/2022 at 10:07 AM, James DiEugenio said:

Joe:

Mark Shaw is pretty much a hack.  He wrote one decent book on the JFK case out of four he got published.

And even that one was largely based on a long previous article published in MIdwest Today.

In fact, that article is probably just as good as his book was. 

If you want to see how bad Shaw has become, read Don McGovern's review of his last book.  Which was simply devastating.  Especially note how bad he was on the photographic analysis which he was simply flat out wrong on.

https://www.kennedysandking.com/reviews/collateral-damage-mark-shaw-s-public-atrocity

Thanks for this. I was curious. Watched a couple of his lengthy Youtube presentations last night. The one his Kilgallen book was decent. Then saw another on his Collateral Damage book in which he laid blame for JFK murder entirely on the mob and Marilyn Monroe's death on Bobby Kennedy. I suspected he might be hack after watching the presentation. Thanks for the confirmation.

Edited by Andrew Prutsok
fix typo