The Education Forum

Message From David Von Pein

11 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Yes, you do not flinch when a bullet strikes nearby? The crack of gunfire? You are a cool cookie.  

Why not show the succeeding Z frames: Where JBC turns around, does a 180 in his chair, to look for JFK...after JBC is shot? 

JBC was unaware he had been shot through the chest with a very large slug? Is that a viable explanation? 

This is the weakest reed in the SBT, itself a very uncertain explanation. 

JBC was obviously struck by a separate shot from JFK.  

In addition, there is a small bullet hole in JBC's shirt, just large to accommodate a straight shot from the large Western ammo slug, but obviously not a tumbling bullet. Diagrams showing JBC being struck sideways by a tumbling bullet are wrong--we know that, beyond dispute,  from the small bullet hole. 

Why the problem with acknowledging a second gunman in the JFKA? Why such tension there? Are you trapped by previous commentary? 

In fact, the JFKA could still be a small squalid conspiracy, involving low-level CIA assets and mob gunsels.

Eladio Del Valle and Hermininio Diaz are dead within three years.  LHO within days. 

It was the cover-up that was the obvious crime.

Covering for Dave here Ben?  He was online on the site and ignored my question about two posts per day.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/1/2022 at 10:53 PM, Ron Bulman said:

What does "Two Posts Per Day" below your picture mean David? 

Beats me. It has never applied. A mistake, I guess.

[And that mistake was corrected by the EF mods on July 30, 2022. Thank you.]

On 7/1/2022 at 10:53 PM, Ron Bulman said:

That you were initially limited to two posts per day on a trial basis by the administrators?  And none of them are paying attention.  Or, is that part of your new profile, a personal commitment to only two posts per day?  Either way you've blown that with multiple long diatribes, just like in the past.  Wasting space, time.

Gee, thanks. Nice talking to you too.

Edited by David Von Pein

27 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

JBC was obviously struck by a separate shot from JFK.  

Even though we can easily see that the two victims are clearly reacting to external stimulus at exactly the same time, beginning at Z225:

Z-Film+Clip-SBT-In-Motion.gif

Edited by David Von Pein

Just now, David Von Pein said:

And you can say that even though we can easily see that the two victims are clearly reacting to external stimulus at exactly the same time here:

DVP--

Yes...JBC is reacting, to a violent event in close quarters. A bullet has just passed nearby,  in connection with the sound of gunshot. 

I flinch at bullets striking nearby and gunfire too. 

Again, show the succeeding frames, in which JBC does a 180 in chair. 

You are positing JBC does a 180 in his seat after being shot through the chest with a large heavy slug. 

If you want to have credibility, then show the full sequence. 

This may be the weakest reed of the very uncertain SBT--IMHO, a reed that breaks. 

2 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

You are positing JBC does a 180 in his seat after being shot through the chest with a large heavy slug.

Yes, that's precisely what he did.

2 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

If you want to have credibility, then show the full sequence. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8UwZ588YcqIc3hRRHluY2NmR2c/view

26 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

Beats me. It has never applied. A mistake, I guess.

Gee, thanks. Nice talking to you too.

Your not welcome.

3 hours ago, David Von Pein said:

IMO, the SBT is a virtual certainty. No other anti-SBT alternative comes within fifty miles of matching the single-bullet conclusion.

Do CTers really think that all of this shrugging and flinching and mouth-opening and grimacing and hat-flipping and lapel-flipping on the part of John Connally is being caused by something OTHER than a bullet? Really?....

Z-Film+Clip+(SBT+In+Motion)(2).gif

Z-Film-Clip-SBT-In-Motion---3.gif

109.+Z225-Z226+Toggling+Clip.gif

David, I’ve always wondered this: where did you get such clear frames of the Z-Film to make these gifs? 

Herr Von Pein,

Do you mind telling us what you do for a living, and what funding sources you have for your JFK website?

I'm curious about possible motives for your obvious devotion to promoting the Warren Commission Report.

Everyone needs a hobby, but yours seems like a weird one.

Edited by W. Niederhut

10 hours ago, David Von Pein said:

"Yes, that's precisely what he did."

(That is, JBC turned around in his seat, making a 180-degree turn, trying to see JFK, after being himself shot through from behind by a non-tumbling heavy, large slug that tore through four-five inches of a rib, and then exited his chest.  

Well, OK then, we have to agree to disagree. 

IMHO your scenario defies credulity, and is not how JBC remembers the event. 

If LHO was armed with a single-shot, bolt-action rifle, by deduction we are left with (at least) a second gunman on 11/22. 

Edited by Benjamin Cole

9 hours ago, David Von Pein said:

Even though we can easily see that the two victims are clearly reacting to external stimulus at exactly the same time, beginning at Z225:

Yes David, you are correct, they're both reacting to the same external stimulus--JFK reacting to a bullet to his throat, and JBC reacting to a bullet, followed by glass, whizzing right past his left ear.

After all these 40+ years and viewing the Zapruder film in normal speed and slow motion, normal Zapruder filming distance and close up ...

I accept that the bullet that hit JFK in the back came through the front of his neck and went on to hit Connally in his back.

Don't even want to spend any more time contemplating another scenario.

There are mountains of other scientific facts and sworn testimony that prove a conspiracy well beyond a reasonable doubt imo.

Edited by Joe Bauer

12 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Herr Von Pein,

Do you mind telling us what you do for a living, and what funding sources you have for your JFK website?

I'm curious about possible motives for your obvious devotion to promoting the Warren Commission Report.

Everyone needs a hobby, but yours seems like a weird one.

A few KFC franchises in Indiana I do believe….

14 hours ago, Tom Gram said:

David, I’ve always wondered this: where did you get such clear frames of the Z-Film to make these gifs? 

Those particular gifs are ones that I (thankfully) downloaded from Debra Conway's old JFK Lancer forum in approx. 2003. And I think most of those Z-Film clips, which I've also put all in one place on one of my Single-Bullet Theory In Action webpages, were originally posted at the Lancer forum by Bill Miller (remember him?). Bill and I had a lot of heated battles in the middle of the night during the days (and nights) when Lancer was thriving with lots of activity (circa 2002-2005).

I could be misremembering who it was who originally posted all those handy Z-Film gif clips at Lancer in the early 2000s. Perhaps it wasn't Bill Miller. But I think he at least provided some of them at any rate. Anyway, I can tell you that it wasn't me who originally posted them online. But I'm certainly very glad I had enough sense to download them all for safe keeping.

BTW, anybody and everybody (LNers and CTers alike) are, of course, free to download anything they want to download from any of my websites and blogs. On my Google Drive video pages, Google is even nice enough to provide a specific Download button in the upper-right portion of every "Drive" page. (Which is something that YouTube has unfortunately never provided.)

Highlighting-The-Download-Button-On-Goog

Edited by David Von Pein