The Education Forum

The DVD is on the way--and its Number 1 already

https://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/movies-tv/2959129011/ref=pd_zg_hrsr_movies-tv

But remember, people really are not that interested in the JFK case right?

I can tell you right now, at every event we did in Quebec, the house was packed and they did not want to leave

46 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/movies-tv/2959129011/ref=pd_zg_hrsr_movies-tv

I can tell you right now, at every event we did in Quebec, the house was packed and they did not want to leave

I have the book and am reading it now- fabulous! Of course, I am buying the Blu Ray, too.

44 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

Jim, JFK Revisited-The Complete Collection is showing on Amazon U.K. as temporarily out of stock.

Any idea when this situation will change?

Thanks to you both.

Peter let me talk to Rob Wilson about that

Peter, Rob Wilson the producer told me that the message should change after the 19th.

If not ,let me know.  I think UK and Australia should be good markets for us.

Jim, I'm going to pre order it either way but I have a question (well two, how did the guy doing the one review already see it?  A film industry reviewer?).  Amazon says four discs.  The product description is of Through the Looking Glass then Destiny Betrayed.  Then it goes to Bonus Content, Disc 1, JFK Revisited: Through the Looking Glass: Audio commentary for JFK Revisited by Director Oliver Stone and writer James DiEugenio.  Then it skips to Disc 3 with the same info.  Thats it.

I thought maybe disc 1 would be Through the Looking Glass, Disc 2 and 3 Destiny Betrayed, Disc 4 you and Oliver discussing both.

A more definitive description by Amazon might help persuade potential seekers of the Truth to investigate further. . .

I didn't know the book of the film was out.  I can look later but do you have a link to it? 

7 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Peter, Rob Wilson the producer told me that the message should change after the 19th.

If not ,let me know.  I think UK and Australia should be good markets for us.

Jim, many thanks for chasing that up.  I think it should be worth waiting for!

More info from Rob WIlson:

They should know too that if they are in the UK and ordering the US Shout Factory version, they need a region-free player (which also converts NTSC to PAL) in order to play it in the UK.  As I mentioned before, the UK is not making their own DVD set because it would be a money-loser there.  I had to really fight for it in the US.

For clarity, the 4-disc collection contains 2 DVDs and 2 Blu-rays.  For each format, "Revisited" takes up a disc and the series takes up the other disc.  The audio commentary is a bonus feature on both the "Revisited" Blu-ray and DVD. 

Edited by James DiEugenio

2 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

More info from Rob WIlson:They should know too that if they are in the UK and ordering the US Shout Factory version, they need a region-free player (which also converts NTSC to PAL) in order to play it in the UK.  As I mentioned before, the UK is not making their own DVD set because it would be a money-loser there.  I had to really fight for it in the US.  For clarity, the 4-disc collection contains 2 DVDs and 2 Blu-rays.  For each format, "Revisited" takes up a disc and the series takes up the other disc.  The audio commentary is a bonus feature on both the "Revisited" Blu-ray and DVD. 

Yeah, don't we just love tech.  Fortunately I know a cheap source of  NTSC to U.K.'s PAL converters. 

Ron, I think Rob's message answers your question.

Please be generous in your ratings on Amazon for both the book and the DVD.

9 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Ron, I think Rob's message answers your question.

Please be generous in your ratings on Amazon for both the book and the DVD.

Two idiots gave the book version a one star; probably lone-nut trolls who never read it. Jim, it is a fantastic book.

18 minutes ago, Vince Palamara said:

Two idiots gave the book version a one star; probably lone-nut trolls who never read it. Jim, it is a fantastic book.

I noticed that one of those one-star LN reviewers lives near Langley, Virginia.   Coincidence?   🤥

Edited by W. Niederhut

25 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

I noticed that one of those one-star LN reviewers lives near Langley, Virginia.   Coincidence?   🤥

Ha.  Not hardly, might have said the RW John Wayne?  The one, one star review they actually post says "Not A Book!", "This is not a book at all, it's a screenplay (Two actually) for Stone's sequel(s) to "JFK".

No dooky dumbass.

Just got my wife to order it as a belated Fathers Day present.  I didn't realize it was out yet until a few days ago.

JFK Revisited: Through the Looking Glass: DiEugenio, James, Stone, Oliver: 9781510772878: Amazon.com: Books

Edited by Ron Bulman