The Education Forum

New podcast on my books POLITICAL TRUTH and INTO THE NIGHTMARE

11 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

Joseph told you in his second post on the thread where to find the photographs.  I guess you didn't take time to look.

WH_Vol22_0016a.jpg

That is old hat.

You said McBride provided photographic proof for his claim (that Oswald was in a lineup alongside men in suits).  I said No, he most certainly has not provided such proof (there isn't any).  CE-1054 doesn't prove that Oswald was in a lineup with men in suits.  Those photos were taken seven months later and were only for the purpose of showing who the men were, as far as what they looked like (age, height, weight, hair color, etc.).

I guess you have not taken the time to follow the conversation properly.

Edited by Bill Brown

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Bill Brown said:

That is old hat.

You said McBride provided photographic proof for his claim (that Oswald was in a lineup alongside men in suits).  I said No, he most certainly has not provided such proof (there isn't any).  CE-1054 doesn't prove that Oswald was in a lineup with men in suits.  Those photos were taken seven months later and were only for the purpose of showing who the men were, as far as what they looked like (age, height, weight, hair color, etc.).

I guess you have not taken the time to follow the conversation properly.

The conversation has digressed to you promoting your own agenda/pod casts/debates.  Not about his podcast overall.

Maybe I read that second post of his closer than you did.  

Ball asks Leavell in his WC testimony "Is it unusual to use officers in a show up?".  Leavelle replied Yes, we don't normally do it.  I know in all cases we Usually try to have them dress as alike as possible . . .  Although the detective are wearing coats and neckties in the photos, Captain Will Fritz said the officers took off their coats and neck ties for the lineup; Perry said he took off his coat and tie but put on another sport coat, and Clark said he took off his coat and put on a RED Vest!

So, a white dress shirt and slacks with a Sports coat (as opposed to a Dress coat), or a RED Vest make the detectives look more like Oswald?  With a black eye, t-shirt and uncombed hair.  Notice both detectives are taller than Oswald and heavier set.  Even the jailer looks older than him and a little pudgier.  I imagine he wasn't wearing a t-shirt to work that day either.  Nor did he have a black eye. 

Who wore red vests in the DPD in 1963, the Commies on the force?

1 hour ago, Bill Brown said:

What does any of that have to do with the mistaken claim that Oswald was in a lineup alongside men in suits?  It didn't happen and McBride shouldn't have said it.  Move on already.

Nothing to see here from your posts?

I’m wondering what Mr. Brown is doing here, educating us in our mistaken ways. Curious that he shows up here at the same time as david von Pein’s reinstatement. I have no doubt that Jim D is onto something when he uses the word propaganda. I said on a recent post that I’m here because I care, because I feel a deep sense of loss for our country and our world. Why are they here? Out of deep concern for - what exactly? Do they just enjoy being ‘right’? 

I have just hidden a post. To those members who feel they can go on as usual I suggest they read Kathy Becket's recent post.

That post was written after considerable discussion by the admin team.

I suggest members take seriously what kathy said in that post.

If the  admin team are required to give certain members a very extended holiday before what kathy said - on behalf of all members of the admin team - is taken on board by fellow members - then so be it.

What Kathy posted was not an idle post and those members who feel they can contimue to act just as they wish might want to - think again!!!!!

James

Regarding the podcast, I finished listening to it early yesterday evening.  It was exactly what the host needed to learn, and hopefully most of his audience.  He's interested in the topic and familiar with it, E.G., watching Destiny Betrayed multiple times among other references.  

I was hoping for more on Political Truth: The Media and the Assassination of President Kennedy: Joseph McBride: 9781939795618: Amazon.com: Books .  Like the concept of Coincidence Theorists and their nine most common tropes.

"It's all about the media lying to us"

As an aside.  I've never thought about this until Hal Hendrix was mentioned in the interview. 

He was a source of information promoting the Castro Cubans did it, on 11/22/63 as mentioned.   Was he not also the source Bill O'Reilly, a newscaster in Dallas at the time of George De Mohrenschildt's "suicide" was told to contact?  So Bill could be on George's doorstep when the shotgun went off?  But not hear it and walk away?  Forgetting it all?

8 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

Regarding the podcast, I finished listening to it early yesterday evening.  It was exactly what the host needed to learn, and hopefully most of his audience.  He's interested in the topic and familiar with it, E.G., watching Destiny Betrayed multiple times among other references.  

I was hoping for more on Political Truth: The Media and the Assassination of President Kennedy: Joseph McBride: 9781939795618: Amazon.com: Books .  Like the concept of Coincidence Theorists and their nine most common tropes.

As an aside.  I've never thought about this until Hal Hendrix was mentioned in the interview. 

He was a source of information promoting the Castro Cubans did it, on 11/22/63 as mentioned.   Was he not also the source Bill O'Reilly, a newscaster in Dallas at the time of George De Mohrenschildt's "suicide" was told to contact?  So Bill could be on George's doorstep when the shotgun went off?  But not hear it and walk away?  Forgetting it all?

I’m learning 

21 minutes ago, Robbie Robertson said:

I’m learning 

BTW, Robbie, I always liked your song, The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down.

1 minute ago, Robbie Robertson said:

I wish I was as cool as that Robbie 

I thought your interview of McBride was cool.

It's encouraging to know that your generation is interested in understanding the "untold" history of the United States.

7 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

I thought your interview of McBride was cool.

It's encouraging to know that your generation is interested in understanding the "untold" history of the United States.

Peter Kuznick who wrote untold history of the United States was on the show a few months back gave me a glimpse into it 

11 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

Bill O'Reilly''s story about being on the doorsteps was a big stinkin' lie. This was exposed right after his book came out. Gaeton Fonzi's wife Marie checked her husband's records and found that O'Reilly had been in contact with Gaeton in the days leading up to George D's suicide and that he'd called Gaeton from Dallas I think it was that morning. Fonzi's docs can be found on the Mary Ferrell foundation website. 

7 hours ago, Pat Speer said:

Bill O'Reilly''s story about being on the doorsteps was a big stinkin' lie. This was exposed right after his book came out. Gaeton Fonzi's wife Marie checked her husband's records and found that O'Reilly had been in contact with Gaeton in the days leading up to George D's suicide and that he'd called Gaeton from Dallas I think it was that morning. Fonzi's docs can be found on the Mary Ferrell foundation website. 

Thanks Pat.  I mistakenly thought I remembered Hendrix being involved in both incidences as Dallas and Florida, and reporters in the first and a reporter in the second.

He was in the first incident on 11/22/63.  This is from memory, so anyone feel free to correct me.  Seth Cantor, in Dallas with the official press corps on the trip called back to the home Washington office to report on the assassination and seeking any information on Oswald.  Someone there told him to contact Hendrix in (?) Miami.  Hendrix knew a bit and obliged as he was heading out of town on another story (Why?!).

Regarding the second incident I pulled The Last Investigation off the (top) shelf this afternoon.  Man, I can't believe I forgot this.   Do you or anyone else remember, Bill O'Reilly was the first to tell Gaeton Fonzi de Mohrenschildt had died.  Thats from Fonzi, right there on page 192.  "About 6:30 that evening I received a call from Bill O'Reilly, a friend who was then a television reporter in Dallas.  "Funny thing happened," he said.  "We just aired a story that came over the wire about a Dutch journalist saying the Assassinations Committee has finally located de Mohrenschildt in south Florida.  Now de Mohrenschildt's attorney, a guy named Pat Russell, he calls and says de Mohrenschildt committed suicide this afternoon.  Is that true?"  "Less than a minute after I was hit by that report, my telephone rang again."

I guess this would mean for sure Bill wasn't on the front doorstep when George pulled the trigger, if one believes he did.  As Bill later claimed.  But why would George's attorney call Bill or the TV station in Dallas with this news?

Keep in mind Gaeton had met with George that morning.  George had Gaeton's business card in his pocket when he died.

I digress.  Wasn't trying to hijack the thread.  Just got sidetracked.

On 7/18/2022 at 9:28 AM, Robbie Robertson said:

I’m learning 

We all are.  That what most of us on this site are here for.  I don't remember the subject but during your podcast I remember Joseph saying "I didn't know that " to something mentioned if I'm not mistaken.  I believe even Jim DiEugenio with his encyclopedic knowledge of the subject said the same thing to another poster here in the last week though I don't remember the topic on this either.

25 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

We all are.  That what most of us on this site are here for.  I don't remember the subject but during your podcast I remember Joseph saying "I didn't know that " to something mentioned if I'm not mistaken.  I believe even Jim DiEugenio with his encyclopedic knowledge of the subject said the same thing to another poster here in the last week though I don't remember the topic on this either.

It was probably about Anthony summers I had mentioned his response about a change in his view on the Assassination 

50AEC605-50CE-4C23-9499-8CC0E3C6A59F.jpeg