The Education Forum

The Worst US Secret Service Failure since Nov. 1963?

I think this turned out fairly well.

And I think its a good parallel. Even MSM "expert" Carol L acknowledged it.

But Consortium News I think got a scoop with the Bolden angle.

https://consortiumnews.com/2022/07/29/the-worst-us-secret-service-failure-since-nov-1963/

31 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

https://consortiumnews.com/2022/07/29/the-worst-us-secret-service-failure-since-nov-1963/

Excellent, Jim!

Thanks  VInce, means something coming from you.

I really hope some other outlets pick it up. 

I think there might be a link on Buzzflash.

That's a welcome opinion piece, James, with a proper focus on the document trail.

I am sure you know that when one is pointing out anomalous behavior by the Dallas trip planners, including the Secret Service on and around 11-22-63, one can make additions.

No effort to have cops and agents posted atop buildings en route or to secure windows along the route as per procedure. The police posted at street level thinned to zero just at the turn from Houston to Elm.

County Sheriff's entire department does nothing and watches it happen.

Reordering of vehicles in the motorcade put Kennedy way ahead in the procession; press went well behind Kennedy rather than right in front of him, as was customary; distance between JFK and his physician was increased.

Security stripping at the airport and during the attack went beyond drawing down Dallas Police motorcycle outriders; Secret Service agents were ordered to hold their positions rather than try to shield Kennedy.

That's just off the top of my head.

7 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Excellent article. 

I am standing back on whether the deleted text messages reflect badly on Trump---or the security state. Or reveal something else, unknown. 

Hitherto, I would bet the the Secret Service was a part of the shadow government or Deep State.

Of course, many believe the SS was intentionally lax on security on 11/22, and then destroyed evidence during the autopsy, and in subsequent years destroyed more records regarding 11/22.

On other words, the Secret Service was willing to harm a President on behalf of the Deep State.

It would make sense of other intel agencies to develop sources within and develop good relations with the Secret Service. 

I am also curious why 1/5 texts would be destroyed. Would such texts reveal foreknowledge of events on 1/6? 

Also, the reporting is that text messages on 10 different agent smartphones have been washed---this suggest an institutional washing of texts, not an aberrant agent or two.  

The Secret Service Director is 27-year veteran James Murray, and it was on his watch that the texts disappeared, during the Biden Administration. Murray reports to Biden, and serves at his pleasure.

Murray is leaving (to singing accolades from Biden) the Secret Service take a cushy, lucrative job a head of security for Snapchat, the left-wingish social messaging platform. "He will report directly to CEO and co-founder Evan Spiegel."---Snapchat. 

The M$M slant is the deleted texts must reveal something bad about Trump.

But the deletion of the texts appears to have happened at the institutional level, and under a 27-year veteran of the Secret Service. Trump corrupted a 27-year veteran of the Secret Service? And 10 other agents also? 

Well, maybe. But likely? 

Keep an open mind on this one.

The Deep State hardly made any secret that it loathed, detested and reviled Trump. Until now, I would say most people in this forum regarded the Secret Service as part of the Deep State. 

Did something change under Trump? 

Stay tuned. Best theater in town. 

My guess: You will never see the SS texts. 

The 1/6 committee will never call the Secret Service agents to testify, under oath, or face contempt of Congress charges. 

Why not? 

From what I read, the Committee wants them to come in, because they have other witnesses to what happened in the SUV.

But now Ornato and Engel have lawyered up and are hesitating to testify.

Its interesting that, if Hutchinson is correct, they did not want him at the Capitol.  For whatever reason.

Yet, Pence would not leave with the Secret Service. HIs National Security Advisor told them, If he gets in that car you guys will take him to Alaska.

It was Ornato who suggested Murray after turning down the job, and in a rather unusual move,  Ornato was moved sideways into the White House.

I asked this on the other thread.

What would have Trump done had he gone to the Capitol?

It seems to me, that would have been political suicide. So I've tended to think it was just a ploy so he could say  to his followers that he tried to go to the Capitol but the "Deep State" stopped him. But on the other hand, I suppose nothing would surprise me, but I don't know. Any thoughts about that?

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

The thing I am really gratified about with this article is that they put in the front cover of the Douglass book, a link to the Black essay and the reference to Bolden.

I am pretty sure no one else went that far although Carol L did mention the missing reports from 1963, but only in general.

The Secret Service is a lawless agency.  I am sure Vince will agree that they should have been busted wide open in 1963.  They should not be allowed to do a repeat performance..

Edited by James DiEugenio

2 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

The thing I am really gratified about with this article is that they put in the front cover of the Douglass book, a link to the Black essay and the reference to Bolden.

I am pretty sure no one else went that far although Carol L did mention the missing reports from 1963, but only in general.

The Secret Service is a lawless agency.  I am sure Vince will agree that they should have been busted wide open in 1963.  They should not be allowed to do a repeat performance..

Exactly, Jim. They got away with their horrible performance, drinking and carousing the night before and other misdeeds because 1963-1964 was a very naive time in America. They propped up Hill (one of the nine drinkers) and Youngblood as heroes in order to obfuscate their failings, plus they blamed the deceased president for their failure, a lie and a low-class move. Also, back then and even to this day, there is a sort of mental block when it comes to the Secret Service: they are viewed as the "good guys" (unlike the FBI and especially the CIA), so it is hard for many to grasp the idea that they were grossly incompetent or worse. The awards took everyone's eye off the ball.

Edited by Vince Palamara

Great article.  Nice to see it out there where those beyond the research community will read it.  Congratulations on that part as well a writing the article itself.

16 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

From what I read, the Committee wants them to come in, because they have other witnesses to what happened in the SUV.

But now Ornato and Engel have lawyered up and are hesitating to testify.

Its interesting that, if Hutchinson is correct, they did not want him at the Capitol.  For whatever reason.

Yet, Pence would not leave with the Secret Service. HIs National Security Advisor told them, If he gets in that car you guys will take him to Alaska.

It was Ornato who suggested Murray after turning down the job, and in a rather unusual move,  Ornato was moved sideways into the White House.

Jim-

The 1/6 committee cited Bannon for contempt of Congress when he refused to testify, and now he may go to prison. Fine by me. 

So...why not cite the SS agents for contempt of Congress and throw them into prison for not cooperating? What gives? 

The 1/6 committee becomes namby-pamby when asking SS agents to testify? 

This does not add up...I suspect you will never hear the SS agents testify, or see the missing texts.

I hope I am wrong. 

I also hope we find out who are "PERSON-1" -2 and -3 in the federal superseding indictment against the Proud Boys. It sure looks like the FBI had informants inside the Proud Boys, ala the Whitmer kidnapping gang. 

Judging from the texts, the un-named parties participated in planning the 1/6 event. And these are only the texts the government has put into the indictment---who knows what is in other texts. 

Does the AG want to prosecute Trump for 1/6, when there are no texts between Trump and the Proud Boys---but the FBI had plants inside the Proud Boys as participants? 

So who instigated the 1/6 riot? 

Stay tuned! Best theater in town. 

18 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

Great article.  Nice to see it out there where those beyond the research community will read it.  Congratulations on that part as well a writing the article itself.

Thanks Ron.

Its odd that the committee has prosecuted some like Bannon and refused to prosecute others like Meadows.