The Education Forum

Historic Truth

Bill Brown

WITH MALICE (2013 Edition, Dale Myers, pg. 28)

"Lee Harvey Oswald murdered Officer J.D. Tippit. There can no longer be any doubt about it. The truth of that statement will unfold in the pages that follow. In many ways, this is the investigative file that was never completed.

Naturally, Oswald's malicious desperation in the wake of the Kennedy assassination brings that crime into clearer focus. For some, the precise nature of Oswald's participation in the President's murder remains open to debate. But, no matter what role he played, Oswald's guilt in the Tippit shooting must be hereafter considered a historic truth."

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great idea serialising this book, but can we have more paragraphs per posting and can it start at the beginning? Actually, that may be too time consuming, might just re-read my own copy. Thanks anyway.

ps. What with all the copyright hoohaa lately, I’m hoping Dalek Myers is ok with all this.

Edited by Sean Coleman

7 hours ago, Bill Brown said:

"Lee Harvey Oswald murdered Officer J.D. Tippit. There can no longer be any doubt about it. The truth of that statement will unfold in the pages that follow. In many ways, this is the investigative file that was never completed.

Naturally, Oswald's malicious desperation in the wake of the Kennedy assassination brings that crime into clearer focus. For some, the precise nature of Oswald's participation in the President's murder remains open to debate. But, no matter what role he played, Oswald's guilt in the Tippit shooting must be hereafter considered a historic truth."

I believe he also called the single bullet theory the single-bullet fact. So there's that. 

I bought With Malice when it was discounted in the Kindle store for $3. It’s a good repository of evidence and witness statements, but Myers’ analysis is suspect, in particular his apparent misrepresentation of the error in his dictabelt calculations and failure to describe the precise methodology of his so-called “anchors method” - which makes his work impossible to review and replicate. Maybe I’m wrong about this, but until Myers publishes his actual mathematics, which any honest researcher would do, his time calculations are basically worthless. 

Also, like many other lone assassin authors, Myers fails to either mention or notice inconsistencies in documents, witness statements etc. that create genuine ambiguity in the evidence. I commented an example in one of BB’s other threads:

Is there an actual point to posting generic excerpts from Myers’ book or are you just trying to get a reaction? 

3 hours ago, Pat Speer said:

I believe he [Dale Myers] also called the single bullet theory the single-bullet fact.

And he's right about that too (of course).

Almost sixty years later, all anti-SBT scenarios that have been placed on the table by conspiracy theorists have been embarrassing failures. And the reason for that is quite simple: It's because the SBT is so obviously the correct solution to explain the double-man wounding of Kennedy and Connally on 11/22/63.

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com / The Single-Bullet Theory In Action

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com / The Ultimate In SBT Denial

-------------------------------

"Coming up with a believable and reasonable conspiracy-endorsing alternative to the Warren Commission's single-bullet conclusion is something that simply cannot be done. And that's mainly because the SBT is obviously the truth. And when you try to dismantle the truth and replace it with some kind of half-baked, incoherent "alternative theory" (such as the "TWO BULLETS WENT INTO JFK AND NEVER EXITED AND THEN DISAPPEARED" claptrap), you're not likely to find the alternative to be nearly as compelling (or reasonable) as the truth." -- David Von Pein; September 1, 2010

"Isn't it rather remarkable that the person sitting in front of JFK also had a bullet wound in his upper back? Plus the added facts of JFK having a bullet hole in his throat and JFK having no bullets in his body.

Conspiracy theorists who hate the Single-Bullet Theory never seem bothered in the least by those last observations I just mentioned. They'll simply add yet another bullet to the mix to account for John Connally's back wound.

The SBT will never be defeated by conspiracists. And that's because the SBT will always make more sense than any anti-SBT theory. The truth usually does make the most sense, of course." -- David Von Pein; December 14, 2013

Edited by David Von Pein

10 hours ago, Sean Coleman said:

Great idea serialising this book, but can we have more paragraphs per posting and can it start at the beginning? Actually, that may be too time consuming, might just re-read my own copy. Thanks anyway.

ps. What with all the copyright hoohaa lately, I’m hoping Dalek Myers is ok with all this.

No need for you to concern yourself with that.

4 hours ago, Pat Speer said:

I believe he also called the single bullet theory the single-bullet fact. So there's that. 

What he actually said was, in his opinion, it's the single bullet fact.

3 hours ago, David Von Pein said:

Almost sixty years later, all anti-SBT scenarios that have been placed on the table by conspiracy theorists have been embarrassing failures. And the reason for that is quite simple: It's because the SBT is so obviously the correct solution to explain the double-man wounding of Kennedy and Connally on 11/22/63.

"Coming up with a believable and reasonable conspiracy-endorsing alternative to the Warren Commission's single-bullet conclusion is something that simply cannot be done. And that's mainly because the SBT is obviously the truth. And when you try to dismantle the truth and replace it with some kind of half-baked, incoherent "alternative theory" (such as the "TWO BULLETS WENT INTO JFK AND NEVER EXITED AND THEN DISAPPEARED" claptrap), you're not likely to find the alternative to be nearly as compelling (or reasonable) as the truth." -- David Von Pein; September 1, 2010

"Isn't it rather remarkable that the person sitting in front of JFK also had a bullet wound in his upper back? Plus the added facts of JFK having a bullet hole in his throat and JFK having no bullets in his body.

Conspiracy theorists who hate the Single-Bullet Theory never seem bothered in the least by those last observations I just mentioned. They'll simply add yet another bullet to the mix to account for John Connally's back wound.

The SBT will never be defeated by conspiracists. And that's because the SBT will always make more sense than any anti-SBT theory. The truth usually does make the most sense, of course." -- David Von Pein; December 14, 2013

I’m so glad you finally found someone who actually agrees with you on all of these, David. Oh, wait….

Edited by Allen Lowe

3 hours ago, Allen Lowe said:

I’m so glad you finally found someone who actually agrees with you on all of these, David. Oh, wait….

"Finally found someone who agrees..." ??

Yeah, right, Allen. There's only several million people who believe the SBT is true. And yet you seem to think that I'm in a minority of one. Much the same way Jim DiEugenio holds the wacky belief that Vince Bugliosi's book has been endorsed by just two people in the whole world---myself and Tom Hanks:

"The only person who believed it ['Reclaiming History'] was Tom Hanks." -- James DiEugenio [4/15/2010]

Edited by David Von Pein

Dale Myers got on TV and said that his cartoon of Kennedy and Connally converted Specter's Single Bullet Theory into the Single Bullet Fact.

That cartoon has been demolished by Speer, Orr, Cranor, Harris and Mantik.

He then used Jack Tatum for his prime witness in the Tippit shooting.  Tatum was later expsoed as a faker. (https://www.kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-articles/why-officer-tippit-stopped-his-killer

I have never complained about anyone posting here, not even DVP at his worst.  (The one time I did complain about DVP was not over what he wrote but what he was doing with my replies to him.)

But I have a problem with a guy who posts stuff not to be in any way informational, but just to be an in your face provocateur. And he does that consistently.

Edited by James DiEugenio

7 hours ago, David Von Pein said:

Embarrassing?   You Oswald did it SBT types should be embarrassed.   Every public opinion poll shows the majority believes in a conspiracy.  You failed.  Just admit it.  Moreover, actual university professors more and more are supporting the idea that Oswald did not act alone let alone assassinate anyone.   Those are actual facts.  

1 hour ago, Cory Santos said:

Embarrassing?   You Oswald did it SBT types should be embarrassed.   Every public opinion poll shows the majority believes in a conspiracy.  You failed.  Just admit it.  Moreover, actual university professors more and more are supporting the idea that Oswald did not act alone let alone assassinate anyone.   Those are actual facts.  

I wasn't talking about the number of people who believe in a conspiracy, Cory. I was only talking about the SBT. And the CTer anti-SBT versions of the shooting are---unquestionably---an embarrassment. That's a fact.

What's your version of the shooting that replaces the SBT, Cory? Can you avoid the embarrassing and absurd bullet-vanishing scenarios of your predecessors?

Good luck.

Edited by David Von Pein

20 hours ago, Bill Brown said:

Au contraire mon frere:

https://gil-jesus.com/the-tippit-murder/

20 hours ago, Bill Brown said:

Mrs. Cooper: You watch your mouth, Shelly. Everyone's entitled to their opinion.
Sheldon: But evolution is not opinion, it's a fact.
Mrs. Cooper: And that is your opinion.