The Education Forum

PrayerPerson ???

Chris Davidson

8 hours ago, Tony Krome said:

That reporter you quoted asked another question immediately before. Do you believe Oswald responded to that question?

From the transcript:

OSWALD: I don't know what this is all about.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Aren't you the black (ph) guy?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Did you kill the President?

OSWALD: No, sir, I didn't. People keep asking me that.

OSWALD: Sir?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Did you shoot the President?

OSWALD: I work in that building and --

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Were you in the building at the time?

OSWALD: Naturally if I work in that building, yes, sir.

So we know Oswald is not black. Genius.

1 hour ago, Andrej Stancak said:

But both the one shown here and the one linked were tampered with.

I find it funny we can discuss doppelgangers and mystery rifles, but not study the photographic record of who was in front of the TSBD.

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, Henry Frost said:

From the transcript:

OSWALD: I don't know what this is all about.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Did you kill the President?

OSWALD: No, sir, I didn't. People keep asking me that.

OSWALD: Sir?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Were you in the building at the time?

OSWALD: Naturally if I work in that building, yes, sir.

So we know Oswald is not black. Genius.

That was a different person who asked that, and thats not what he asked, he asked "How'd you get the black eye?" and he asked that twice.

The guy I'm talking about is here;

I'm asking Bill Brown if he believes Oswald responded to that person.

55 minutes ago, Tony Krome said:

He asked Oswald twice if he was black.  Oswald did not answer.

Going by the transcript alone, the humble reader would not know for sure lol.

By the way, when I was on the JFK Assassination Forum, I noticed many members who are also on this forum.  There is nothing wrong with that.  Getting different opinions is good.

The only concern I have is that on that forum the Holy Book of the WR is gospel, and they routinely make fun of this forum.

I use to be a member of that forum for many years, and their dogmatic LN approach made me pursue other sources of information.

Edited by Henry Frost

9 minutes ago, Henry Frost said:

Here's the full transcript from CNN:

http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1710/28/csr.01.html

Actually listen to the video, the CNN transcript is incorrect. it's obvious when you hear it. Oswald had a black eye, he was not a black guy.

Edited by Tony Krome

10 minutes ago, Tony Krome said:

Actually listen to the video, the CNN transcript is incorrect. it's obvious when you hear it. Oswald had a black eye, he was not a black guy.

I think you're right, the reporter was asking about the  black eye (not guy). If you click on this Youtube link, it starts at that part at the 21 second mark. The whole video clip is good, and chilling.

Edited by Henry Frost

So it's what we've understood for decades. There is no added context. Oswald was asked if he was in the building at the time and said yes, that he worked in the building. His saying "naturally" suggested, moreover, that he felt there was nothing suspicious about his being in the building.There were no questions about whether or not he'd been at work that day, etc. He was asked "at the time"and said yes. 

This is plain English. There may have been some confusion on his part. But, as he would have had no reason to lie about this should he have been outside during the shooting, his actual words are a strong indication he was in the building at the time of the shooting. 

1 hour ago, Karl Hilliard said:

Wondering how soon after his arrest was that clip shot? He seemed to think he was picked up because he "lived in the Soviet Union". He must have been asked about this by somebody...How would they have known that?

Why would you assume he "must have been asked about this by somebody" ? Isn't it just as plausible that he was offering his own opinion? Even if he was asked about it, it would hardly be surprising, considering local FBI agent Hosty had been in contact with Oswald in the months ahead of the assassination and was fully aware that he'd lived in Russia.

6 hours ago, Andrej Stancak said:

The latest arrivals of processed versions of Darnell, advertised as original stills, look so similar to actions of the intelligence/media in other facets of the case.

It's very easy to scrub data from the internet these days.  If something gross pops up on social media for example, it's usually gone within minutes.  Secure your data and thumbs up for books (the physical kind).

10 hours ago, Andrej Stancak said:

The latest arrivals of processed versions of Darnell, advertised as original stills, look so similar to actions of the intelligence/media in other facets of the case. To tackle a promising trail, one or more alternative stories to the true one are made up, and the researchers themselves then bury both the valid and invalid piece of evidence.  

The word ‘original” was used to denote the frame I obtained from Alan’s posting.

It meant I did not manipulate the frame in any way, not that it was somehow an unaltered frame.

I thought it was quite obvious that the frame I labeled original, which already had a red arrow on it would not be considered an original.

When I applied a few different filters to it, and properly labeled those filters along side the original I received from Alan, I made the assumption that most would also realize I had manipulated only those two.

The point being, the 6th FM retains (more than likely) the best generation Darnell footage to view.

Until a better quality version surfaces, I trust James’ neckline description from the version he viewed at the 6th FM.

If there are other researchers who have viewed the 6th FM copy, I encourage them to post their recollections.

On 9/14/2022 at 10:43 AM, Pat Speer said:

So it's what we've understood for decades. There is no added context. Oswald was asked if he was in the building at the time and said yes, that he worked in the building. His saying "naturally" suggested, moreover, that he felt there was nothing suspicious about his being in the building.There were no questions about whether or not he'd been at work that day, etc. He was asked "at the time"and said yes. 

This is plain English. There may have been some confusion on his part. But, as he would have had no reason to lie about this should he have been outside during the shooting, his actual words are a strong indication he was in the building at the time of the shooting. 

Pat,

The reporter didn't ask Oswald if he was in the building at the time of the shooting, He asked if has in the building "at the time."

Had Oswald taken that as meaning "at the time of the shooting" then his reply would have meant, "naturally, as an employee in the building I would have been inside the building at the time of the shooting." Which makes no sense. Why would his being an employee in the building mean he was inside during the shooting?

Clearly Oswald took "at the time" as meaning "that day."

We believe that the reporter meant at the time of the shooting. But Oswald obviously didn't understand it that way.

18 hours ago, Miles Massicotte said:

So, if [Frazier] is some kind of co-conspirator, he certainly hasn't been doing a good job of incriminating Oswald. And if he is afraid, well he certainly hasn't shied from interviews and public appearances.

First, nobody I know of believes Frazier was some kind of co-conspirator.

What I believe is that Frazier was given the "national security, avoid WW3" speech and talked into pretending he didn't see Oswald on the steps. Keeping that story straight wouldn't be hard to do.