The Education Forum

David Lifton died on 12/6/2022

David had several 1 TB backup drives and used them to back up his data from both of the Apple computers he used between 1990 and 2021 so I'm reasonably confident that all of his files were backed-up to one or more external drives that are all part of his estate now.  I believe that the estate is planning to assemble David's final work under the name he chose for it ("Final Charade") and that the final product(s) will incorporate all of the insights David developed based on information he received or collected from various sources up to 2022, including information from the 1970 era that couldn't be included in Best Evidence for one reason or another. All of the correspondence between David and I from 2012 through 2022 was included in the electronic devices inherited by his beneficiary, but I have not been involved in its processing or development since January.  David's will was officially accepted by Nevada authorities a few months ago.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Michael Crane said:

Rumor has it that leading up to the assassination that ambulances were called multiple times and timed on how long it took them to get there.More than likely for diversion tactics the day of the assassination IMO.

Michael, In a 1997 interview by Walt Brown, Aubrey Rike told of receiving several "bogus" ambulance calls during the days preceding the President's motorcade, and the location was usually the corner of Houston and Elm Streets.  Did Rike get to Belknap on the 22nd too quickly?  Was this a ploy to slow the motorcade on Houston?

Edited by Pete Mellor
info

2 hours ago, Pete Mellor said:

Michael, In a 1997 interview by Walt Brown, Aubrey Rike told of receiving several "bogus" ambulance calls during the days preceding the President's motorcade, and the location was usually the corner of Houston and Elm Streets.  Did Rike get to Belknap on the 22nd too quickly?  Was this a ploy to slow the motorcade on Houston?

Your guess is as good as mine on this one partner.

I'm open for suggestions.