The Education Forum

Tucker Carlson about the JFKA

Karl Kinaski

Sandy:

We do not know who his source was though.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Matt Allison said:

CBS 2 here in Chicago just did a bit on the files; said that Biden says the remaining will be released in June? Anyone else hear about that?

Yeah, I read his memo.

Memorandum on Certifications Regarding Disclosure of Information in Certain Records Related to the Assassination of President John F. Kennedy | The White House

Just now, Sandy Larsen said:

Shame on them all.

But no slap on the back for Tucker Carlson either. He doesn't give a flying fart about the truth. The only thing he cares about is keeping his party in power and he'll say anything to do it. He has zero credibility.

Tell us what you really think!

No bias there right?

2 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

Sandy:

We do not know who his source was though.

My guess is Trump.  The source used the “fake” in its description…who uses that word! However, can you believe actually dove in deep enough to understand these docs?

2 minutes ago, William Paris said:

My guess is Trump.  The source used the “fake” in its description…who uses that word! However, can you believe actually dove in deep enough to understand these docs?

Good lord, that better not be the case, or no one will ever take this subject seriously again.

No, I don't.  He just is not that kind of a thinker.

At least as to what I have seen and read.

Tucker Carlson is the only mainstream media host ever (that I'm aware of) to directly say on live TV in front of millions that the CIA was likely involved with the JFK assassination. 

Plus he excoriated every CIA director, zeroing in on John Brennan and Mike Pompeo for not speaking up, and for Pompeo refusing to appear tonight to address the JFK assassination and the CIA's connection to it.

That is a major step forward and long overdue, no matter who said it. Powerful segment.

Edited by Steve Rosen

Just now, Steve Rosen said:

Tucker Carlson is the only mainstream media host ever (that I'm aware of) to directly say on live TV in front of millions that the CIA was likely involved with the JFK assassination. 

Plus he excoriated every CIA director, zeroing in on John Brennan and Mike Pompeo for not speaking up, and for Pompeo refusing to appear tonight to address the JFK assassination and the CIA's connection to it.

That is a major step forward and long overdue, no matter who said it. Powerful segment.

No, it is a Republican conspiracy within a conspiracy.  Someone wake up Lance, he loves those types of things.

Just now, Sandy Larsen said:

I have a strong anti-lie bias.

So I suppose you like Dan Rather at CBS?  No?  Oh, ok, you like honesty so probably over at NBC with Brian Williams?  I could go on.  Your bias is not anti-lie, it is anti-Republican.  It is ok to admit it.  

This is not only the best contemporary review of the JFK Records Act, but having watched it twice, it is one of the best synopses of the intel state and postwar American politics ever---ranks up there with Eisenhower's farewell address. 

This is what left-wing media should have the guts to say. 

Why is Tucker Carlson fighting this battle alone? 

Sniveling that Carlson works for Fox...egads, the guy just hit it out of the ballpark. 

Why don't those weenies at CNN-MSNBC-PBS try even a pale imitation of this extraordinary broadcast?

Just now, Benjamin Cole said:

This is not only the best contemporary review of the JFK Records Act, but having watched it twice, it is one of the best synopses of the intel state and postwar American politics ever---ranks up there with Eisenhower's farewell address. 

This is what left-wing media should have the guts to say. 

Why is Tucker Carlson fighting this battle alone? 

Sniveling that Carlson works for Fox...egads, the guy just hit it out of the ballpark. 

Why don't those weenies at CNN-MSNBC-PBS try even a pale imitation of this extraordinary broadcast?

No, he did not hit it out of the ballpark.  Anything a Republican does is for their own good and never for anyone else.  Did you not know that?  SMH.  I am not being serious of course.

10 minutes ago, Sandy Larsen said:

The only people who watch Tucker Carlson are Trump supporters, and it is well known that they, like Trump, are prone to believing conspiracy theories. So odds are that Tucker's video changes nobody's mind. IMO.

Lol serious zero drink comedy hour now.  You believe our government had more than one Oswald running around the world and you make statements like above?   Oh geez.   Ok.