The Education Forum

Thankyou, Tucker Carlson!!

Matthew Koch

19 hours ago, Pat Speer said:

Wow. That's a waste of my time. The man is a blowhard, pure and simple. He is conflating the facts that Carlson had expressed doubts about Sydney Powell's gibberish and that non-Repubs had long doubted the accuracy of voting machines to pretend Fox News' questioning of the election was well-intentioned. That's a con. I, myself, had questioned, whether Trump had actually won in 2016. His long-time business model was to program machines to work in his favor. And there it was, in 2016, he "won" a race that he actually lost by millions of votes, when a few thousand here and there helped push him over the line through a loophole created for slave-owners. But did Tucker Carlson care? Did he worry about the sanctity of that election? Of course not. 

This video is a smoke-screen to hide that the smoking gun has been found in the released emails and messages. Carlson was fine and dandy with moving on from the election until it became clear his ratings would suffer. He and his buddies then cooked up a bunch of crap to keep the gullible mesmerized. Sad. 

Bump.

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joe Bauer- I understand you don't like the man and don't trust he is acting in good faith. But you otherwise seem like a fair-minded person. The fair thing to do is instead of bashing Tucker because of your anticipated "what if's", is to suspend your judgement and see what happens.

Based on my experience with his staff and producer, he seems to be legitimately interested in the JFK assassination.  If it turns out that this is just a charade, I'll be the first to admit it. 

12 hours ago, Lawrence Schnapf said:

All that matter is if Tucker can get the House to hold an oversight hearing on the JFK Act.  

It's funny. I've been attacked for not being skeptical enough, but on this issue I'm the most skeptical. The MAGA crowd has shown no real interest in governing, only ruling--an ironic term in that these people have little interest in rules, really. They have instead signaled and pretty much advertised that their only goal in Washington is to pester the Dems and Biden in particular with Benghazi-like investigations into Hunter's laptop, etc.

In short, I'd be extremely surprised to see any forward movement on this, not with McCarthy as Speaker. I mean, doing something real would be a distraction from the dog and pony shows his pals plan to put on, to appease their base.

But yes, you are correct. It's possible Tucker's poking a stick at the government will lead somewhere--but only if his pals think it will damage the Dems. I think this was Trump's idea until someone convinced him it would hurt the Repubs as much, if not more. 

(One recalls that Nixon wanted to release govt. docs about the Diem assassination, in hopes it would damage JFK's legacy, and Teddy's chances of winning the Dem nomination. One recalls further that when faced with the reality the docs showed Nixon's former running mate, Lodge, to be the real villain, Nixon's pal Colson ordered Hunt to cook up some fake docs to insert into the record, and re-write history. And one recalls finally that Nixon's minions ultimately lost their nerve, and gave these docs to the functioning FBI Director, Gray, who took the hint and destroyed them.) 

So I wouldn't hold my breath. 

Edited by Pat Speer

5 hours ago, Pat Speer said:

It's funny. I've been attacked for not being skeptical enough, but on this issue I'm the most skeptical. The MAGA crowd has shown no real interest in governing, only ruling--an ironic term in that these people have little interest in rules, really. They have instead signaled and pretty much advertised that their only goal in Washington is to pester the Dems and Biden in particular with Benghazi-like investigations into Hunter's laptop, etc.

In short, I'd be extremely surprised to see any forward movement on this, not with McCarthy as Speaker. I mean, doing something real would be a distraction from the dog and pony shows his pals plan to put on, to appease their base.

But yes, you are correct. It's possible Tucker's poking a stick at the government will lead somewhere--but only if his pals think it will damage the Dems. I think this was Trump's idea until someone convinced him it would hurt the Repubs as much, if not more. 

(One recalls that Nixon wanted to release govt. docs about the Diem assassination, in hopes it would damage JFK's legacy, and Teddy's chances of winning the Dem nomination. One recalls further that when faced with the reality the docs showed Nixon's former running mate, Lodge, to be the real villain, Nixon's pal Colson ordered Hunt to cook up some fake docs to insert into the record, and re-write history. And one recalls finally that Nixon's minions ultimately lost their nerve, and gave these docs to the functioning FBI Director, Gray, who took the hint and destroyed them.) 

So I wouldn't hold my breath. 

Pat, isn't Representative Schweikert introducing this bill "Forward movement'' from when Tucker did his 'Secret source says CIA did it' and follow up episode with Larry Schnapf? Sure seems like it to me.. Would we be here without those segments, I doubt it. 

Douglass Caddy in the 56 year thread posted a 'how to spot a xxxx' meme about Tucker and followed it up with citing Dan Rather of all people saying that Fox News is for people who can't handle the truth! You guys remind me of a kid refusing to eat his ice cream because his step dad gave it to him. But this has been a fun experiment on how Tucker is like a full moon that brings the werwolf out of lefties. I mean look at what you have wrote in an attempt to "Cancel" Tucker. Pat you have invoked Ann Frank, Joseph Goebbels, Alex Jones, Jim Fetzer, Donald Trump, Tinfoil hats, Slave owners, Lyndon Johnson, John McAdams, Benghazi, Hunter Biden's lap top, Richard Nixon, and E. Howard Hunt.. all the while ignoring information (Gerry's video/Snoops) that goes against your feelings (I say feeling because it hasn't been based on logic so far; ) and continuing to double down instead of realizing that this is what people in the corporate world call an "Opportunity" 

Now earlier you accused me of dodging the question.. we'll Pat, I don't think you correctly comprehend what you are asking. First I say that because we had to fill you in on the details you missed by just reading headlines and secondly by not reading the snoops article you didn't see how they put it into the context of; How to explain to the viewers you don't believe in their theories without making them feel like to don't support them. https://www.snopes.com/news/2023/02/17/tucker-carlson-trump-demonic-force-destroyer/ 

13 minutes ago, Matthew Koch said:

Pat, isn't Representative Schweikert introducing this bill "Forward movement'' from when Tucker did his 'Secret source says CIA did it' and follow up episode with Larry Schnapf? Sure seems like it to me.. Would we be here without those segments, I doubt it. 

Douglass Caddy in the 56 year thread posted a 'how to spot a xxxx' meme about Tucker and followed it up with citing Dan Rather of all people saying that Fox News is for people who can't handle the truth! You guys remind me of a kid refusing to eat his ice cream because his step dad gave it to him. But this has been a fun experiment on how Tucker is like a full moon that brings the werwolf out of lefties. I mean look at what you have wrote in an attempt to "Cancel" Tucker. Pat you have invoked Ann Frank, Joseph Goebbels, Alex Jones, Jim Fetzer, Donald Trump, Tinfoil hats, Slave owners, Lyndon Johnson, John McAdams, Benghazi, Hunter Biden's lap top, Richard Nixon, and E. Howard Hunt.. all the while ignoring information (Gerry's video/Snoops) that goes against your feelings (I say feeling because it hasn't been based on logic so far; ) and continuing to double down instead of realizing that this is what people in the corporate world call an "Opportunity" 

Now earlier you accused me of dodging the question.. we'll Pat, I don't think you correctly comprehend what you are asking. First I say that because we had to fill you in on the details you missed by just reading headlines and secondly by not reading the snoops article you didn't see how they put it into the context of; How to explain to the viewers you don't believe in their theories without making them feel like to don't support them. https://www.snopes.com/news/2023/02/17/tucker-carlson-trump-demonic-force-destroyer/ 

OMG. The videos you and Chris have posted have been smoke. Tucker Carlson has tried to make out that Jan 6 was a false flag operation. McCarthy has just given him exclusive rights to footage he can piece together so he can make his case. And yet you think it's meanies like me that are the problem.

Po' Tucker! When oh when are people gonna stop picking on him? 

Uhh, maybe when he stops behaving like such a creep. 

9 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

Totally agree with your views expressed in the lower paragraph.

However, regards your willingness to hold hands with Attila The Hun if he opened up the JFKA files;

What if all the files that had any deep and real JFKA truth revealing info just don't exist?

What if they've long ago been removed and destroyed?

What if the bombshell story TC has been teasing you all with turns out to be nothing more than ... a nothing burger!

And in a reasonably fair expectant time frame ( perhaps by the JFK 60th anniversary date?) nothing has been discovered and revealed?

At what point in time would those here who are now hoping TC may be the coming JFKA Knight In Shining Armor truth crusader/savior and praising his newly independent high moral courage to the point of downplaying and kind of forgiving his career long Fox News indiscretions, like reporting stories that he knows aren't true just to save ratings, obsessively demonizing the Democratic party populist working class and constantly angering and working up Trump's base and over-all just widening the growing "civil war" mentality divide in our society ... admit their foolish gullibility in doing so?

If something earth shaking were to come forth regards TC's teasing JFKA truth proclamations ( and not two years from now ) I will be the first to admit I was wrong about my mistrust of TC to the degree I have, which is total.

Time will tell I guess.

The truth shall set you free.

If you allow it to.

Representative Schweikert, who I know nothing about other than he is a Republican, has introduced a bill that requires the JFKA files be released in 30 days. 

How is that a bad thing? Is this a sneaky 'Phant plot to make Donks look bad? 

Tucker Carlson strikes me as a populist, with some views I agree with, and others I disagree with. I dislike his blue-baiting. 

I like Carlson's view on trade, illegal immigration and globalist interventionism. 

With a great deal of reservations, I support the US role in Ukraine (unlike Carlson), although sensible people can wonder if the US has to get involved in armed conflicts on all seven continents continuously. 

Again, if you happen to left-liberal-Donk, that's fine, that's your point of view. We all have points of view. 

But IMHO, you should be ranting that AOC and Rachel Maddow are hiding like mice on a lion farm when it comes to the JFKA records, not sniping at Carlson.  

On 2/21/2023 at 12:38 PM, Matthew Koch said:

Paul, when Amy Klobacher wrote a letter to Biden you had a totally different reaction than to a Republican creating a bill to free the files. The only thing I can chalk this up to is personal confirmation bias.When the Allen Dulles and the Yahtzee's thread got put into political discussions and I read your right wing infiltrators thread and I can't understand  how you and Lance come together on someone like Tucker Carlson? To contrast I really don't like Amy Klobacher but I put the JFK files above my political biases and didn't say anything negative about her because Larry was trying to get members of congress on board for a bill. 

My post makes clear that I do NOT have confirmation bias. What I do have is a political point of view. I trust Carlson, and Republicans in general, less than I do Klobuchar and Democrats in general. It should be obvious that Senator Klobuchar has nothing to gain. We cannot say the same about Schweikert or Carlson. We simply don’t know. Time will tell. If I had to bet I would bet with Pat on this - nothing will come of it.That doesn’t mean I don’t want them to succeed. If as a result there was a political fracas between Republicans demanding full release and Democrats blocking it I would side with the Republicans. And to be clear, I’m a progressive pro labor pro inclusion anti big business LEFTY. I don’t believe in the Democratic Party, I believe in ideas. 

Edited by Paul Brancato

How about we look forward and not backwards when it comes to Tucker?

We can all agree he's said and supported some crazy stuff. However, he has been the only network host willing to address the JFK Act.  His show has 3.4 viewers and has the attention of the GOP House leaders.

Until another network host has the courage to take on this issue, Tucker remains our best hope...and friend on this issue. Politics can make strange bedfellows. this is the situation we have so far,  

BTW- i was the one who alerted Tucker's producer and researcher to Schweikert's bill so was very pleased they had him on the show even if it was only for 2 minutes. 

As a follow-up, I got the email address of the senior legislative staffer for the House Oversight Committee from my contact on the democratic side. I sent the senior staffer an email asking him to urge the chair to hold a hearing on Justice for Kennedy Act and also on the failure of the executive branch to comply with the JFK Act.

Likewise, I obtained the email of Schweikert's legislative staffer and sent him an email congratulating him on the bill and offering some suggestions to address some of the other issues with the JFK Act that were covered by the Justice for Kennedy Act.

will keep you posted.    

1 minute ago, Lawrence Schnapf said:

BTW- i was the one who alerted Tucker's producer and researcher to Schweikert's bill so was very pleased they had him on the show even if it was only for 2 minutes. 

As a follow-up, I got the email address of the senior legislative staffer for the House Oversight Committee from my contact on the democratic side. I sent the senior staffer an email asking him to urge the chair to hold a hearing on Justice for Kennedy Act and also on the failure of the executive branch to comply with the JFK Act.

Likewise, I obtained the email of Schweikert's legislative staffer and sent him an email congratulating him on the bill and offering some suggestions to address some of the other issues with the JFK Act that were covered by the Justice for Kennedy Act.

will keep you posted.    

You are making the most of this, and whatever differences we all have I’m certain we are all thankful for your tireless efforts. 

51 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

My post makes clear that I do NOT have confirmation bias. What I do have is a political point of view. I trust Carlson, and Republicans in general, less than I do Klobuchar and Democrats in general. It should be obvious that Senator Klobuchar has nothing to gain. We cannot say the same about Schweikert or Carlson. We simply don’t know. Time will tell. If I had to bet I would bet with Pat on this - nothing will come of it.That doesn’t mean I don’t want them to succeed. If as a result there was a political fracas between Republicans demanding full release and Democrats blocking it I would side with the Republicans. And to be clear, I’m a progressive pro labor pro inclusion anti big business LEFTY. I don’t believe in the Democratic Party, I believe in ideas. 

Paul everyone has confirmation bias..

you dodged the question, I didn't compare Klobuchar to Tucker I asked you how you and Lance come together on this. I brought up the Klobuchar thread because mentioning that she chose not to charge Derek Chauvin should be better known especially since people like to virtue signal that they marched for BLM. IMO if David Schweikhart was in the same position and did what Amy did I bet the lefties hear wouldn't hold their complaints, just like they are doing with Tucker now.  https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/may/28/amy-klobuchar-passed-prosecuting-derek-chauvin-min/

2 hours ago, Chris Barnard said:

Precisely, which video that I have posted, Pat? 

I realize now it was Gerry Down who posted the video. My apologies. 

Edited by Pat Speer

3 hours ago, Pat Speer said:

OMG. The videos you and Chris have posted have been smoke. Tucker Carlson has tried to make out that Jan 6 was a false flag operation. McCarthy has just given him exclusive rights to footage he can piece together so he can make his case. And yet you think it's meanies like me that are the problem.

Po' Tucker! When oh when are people gonna stop picking on him? 

Uhh, maybe when he stops behaving like such a creep. 

I posted a video of Rachael Maddow saying that Lee Harvey Oswald killed Kennedy. Pat you know what else she got wrong about the segment? The bill JFK entered was in support of the NRA and American gun manufactures not gun control!! But I'm sure you knew that.. I don't know what McCarthy giving Tucker access to video of the FEDsurrection has to do with this topic aside from cognitive dissidence and grasping at straws since you don't have a point other than he's an enemy of your far left politics.. 

Do I think it's meanies like you that are the problem? Actually I think your a pretty nice guy considering all the guff I give you.. This has to do more with the TDS and 7 years now of absolute horrible and crazy behavior by the left in the name of fIgHtInG fAsCiSm. This compulsive behavior toward Tucker totally consistent with the screeching REEEEEEEEE that the TDS left mob continues to do. So the fact that JFK Assassination researchers can't control their behavior and have to join the mob is pretty pathetic especially when he's the main person that can help us with persuasion of Representatives and Senators.. 

Tucker doesn't act like Joe Biden around little girls so I don't understand how he is a creep? 

3 hours ago, Matthew Koch said:

I posted a video of Rachael Maddow saying that Lee Harvey Oswald killed Kennedy. Pat you know what else she got wrong about the segment? The bill JFK entered was in support of the NRA and American gun manufactures not gun control!! But I'm sure you knew that.. I don't know what McCarthy giving Tucker access to video of the FEDsurrection has to do with this topic aside from cognitive dissidence and grasping at straws since you don't have a point other than he's an enemy of your far left politics.. 

Do I think it's meanies like you that are the problem? Actually I think your a pretty nice guy considering all the guff I give you.. This has to do more with the TDS and 7 years now of absolute horrible and crazy behavior by the left in the name of fIgHtInG fAsCiSm. This compulsive behavior toward Tucker totally consistent with the screeching REEEEEEEEE that the TDS left mob continues to do. So the fact that JFK Assassination researchers can't control their behavior and have to join the mob is pretty pathetic especially when he's the main person that can help us with persuasion of Representatives and Senators.. 

Tucker doesn't act like Joe Biden around little girls so I don't understand how he is a creep? 

I think you are a provocateur Matthew