The Education Forum

MAINSTREAM COOLER - For those who believe mainstream contemporary facts.

Sandy Larsen

Yes, the Thought Police have, certainly, been busy in Florida-- even banning Amanda Gorman's Inauguration poem.

Depressing.

Meanwhile, my political question for today.

Why does Kevin McCarthy always have that sh*t-eating grin on his face lately -- while holding the country hostage with his GOP debt ceiling scam?

He's, obviously, tickled about being a sleazeball.

And let's recall that this is the same guy who gloated about the bogus GOP Benghazi investigations lowering Hillary's approval ratings.

He also joked with Paul Ryan about the fact that the 2016 Trump campaign received funding from Russia.

Hilarious stuff... 🙄

About | Representative Kevin McCarthy

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

Posting this for W.  I'm familiar with these rules along the Rio Grande in southern Colorado.  Rock chunking at, shooting at fishermen?

How an 81-year-old fisherman’s quest could transform public riverbed access in Colorado (msn.com)

Ron,

This is a longstanding issue on Colorado's wild rivers.  Even up in my old summer vacation home, in Tincup, Colorado, there are privately owned areas of the river (Willow Creek) that are closed to public access.  You can fly fish up to the barbed wire fences, but not beyond.

One of my childhood friends was a guy from Midland, Texas whose father owned a beautiful ranch on the lower Taylor River, about a mile below the dam, that has always been off limits to the general public.

That private stream and timber is usually fenced off with barbed wire, like ranch land.

Gunnison & Crested Butte Area Camping — Colorado Travel Tips | Helping You  Explore Central Colorado

Edited by W. Niederhut

9 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Ron,

This is a longstanding issue on Colorado's wild rivers.  Even up in my old summer vacation home, in Tincup, Colorado, there are privately owned areas of the river (Willow Creek) that are closed to public access.  You can fly fish up to the barbed wire fences, but not beyond.

One of my childhood friends was a guy from Midland, Texas whose father owned a beautiful ranch on the lower Taylor River, about a mile below the dam, that has always been off limits to the general public.

That private stream and timber is usually fenced off with barbed wire, like ranch land.

Gunnison & Crested Butte Area Camping — Colorado Travel Tips | Helping You  Explore Central Colorado

That rock formation looks kind of like a castle, made by God.

10 minutes ago, Douglas Caddy said:

That's actually a brilliant idea. Newsome can't give it to Adam Schiff or Katie Porter or Babara Lee, even though she's black, and Newsome promised an Afro American, because they are already in the race for Senate in 2024. Oprah's so popular, she probably couldn't blow it, would be a good place holder and it might give her some political ambitions. 

A complete temporary win, and makes Newsome look good. But he's gotta do something!

3 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

That's actually a brilliant idea. Newsome can't give it to Adam Schiff or Katie Porter or Babara Lee, even though she's black, and Newsome promised an Afro American, because they are already in the race for Senate in 2024. Oprah's so popular, she probably couldn't blow it, would be a good place holder and it might give her some political ambitions. 

A complete temporary win, and makes Newsome look good. But he's gotta do something!

You hit the nail on its head. She would be a mega-star in the Senate. Imagine her as Senator campaigning for Democratic candidates and speaking out publicly on key issues. Now if Feinstein would only retire pronto.

Ron DeSantis announces his new Axis of Evil.

Mickey Mouse, Pluto and Daffy Duck.

"Okay, Let's start buildig our National Security Apparatus. How's our Force Readiness?"

Steve Thomas

Edited by Steve Thomas