The Education Forum

RFK Jr discusses his candidacy, and talks about Operation Northwoods

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

55 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

If RFK Jr. is serious about being extremely anti-war, then I would expect him to speak out on Russia attacking a sovereign democracy, completely unprovoked.

Any links to such statements?

In that interview with Tucker Carlson that Matthew Koch linked upthread RFK Jr referred to the “illegal invasion” of Ukraine, and he referred approvingly to his son going to Ukraine to fight against the Russians.

But the main thrust of what he said was concerned with the “corporate kleptocracy” which had supplanted democracy in the USA and which was robbing ordinary people in favour of the rich.

That’s the anti-democratic regime which the mainstream Democratic and Republican parties have been maintaining for decades with the indispensable aid of the mainstream media. These are the anti-democratic entities which are combining to lynch-mob RFK Jr.

There is really only one political decision to be made by the US electorate in the forthcoming presidential election: either vote for RFK Jr and democracy; or vote against him so as to maintain the current kleptocracy.

Edited by John Cotter

Nice one John.

Matt misses a few things.

William, the important metric is approval vs disapproval ratings. Biden's are not good.  In fact they are almost as bad as Trump's.  The media knows this, which is why they are trying to smear RFK out of the gate.

This is what I mean. https://www.reuters.com/graphics/USA-BIDEN/POLL/nmopagnqapa/

Edited by James DiEugenio

RFK Jr.:  Is it a sign of my campaign’s strength that the Elite of DC’s establishment media simultaneously and shamelessly published an orchestrated and baseless lie to smear me, even before I announce my presidential campaign? CBS News’s Bob Costa, The Washington Post, The Daily Beast, Vanity Fair, and Salon are circulating fake news that the American people have come to expect and despise. Steve Bannon has nothing to do with my presidential campaign. I have never discussed a presidential run with Mr. Bannon. Journalism should be about “investigate and report” not “invent and report.”

The story here thank God, is that RFK is renouncing Banon involvement in his candidacy, but given pictures like below. would it be any wonder the MSM might be asking these questions? They're asking these questions for citizens like me!
Is this really an intentional attempt to smear RFK, ( because of establishment fear of the release of the remaining JFK files? Give me a break!) .Are they currently smearing Ron de Santis and the pundits conjecturing that his bid for the Presidency may be over before it started because the MSM wants a Trump nomination in 2024? Does that make sense?

Is this really the deliberate attempt by the deep state? Or is really just the MSM normal state of affairs about not really informing people about the candidates and the issues because creating news even when they don't exist helps boost ratings in the 24 hour news cycle. That is, the blind spot that no one ever considers here, money?
Obviously the corporate state is not thrilled about someone who like RFK Jr. or  Bernie Sanders, knows what they're doing. But  they don't have to make any special effort to block RFK  Jr, particularly in this early stage. Because  their  current mode of operation, to pound home the vaccination news story, the repudiation of his brothers and sisters etc.  maximizes profits and works quite well. 2 birds with one stone!

I've made some predictions that when they come through, people here decry as the work of of some conspiracy by the deep state. In all these cases there should have been no surprise or agonizing, if you were aware of the present political  reality. But in this case there's a number of people like me who have predicted that unless there's some real clarification about the vaccine issue, RFK JR will be thumped over and over again. But unfortunately maybe for the next year, we're going to have to listen over and over again about how the MSM deep state killed RFK Jr's Presidency. The fact that RFK Jr. is moaning like a Trumpian victim, doesn't sit well with me either. Apparently he doesn't have a clue of the present political reality either, and that's his business, now.
What is his plan, to dump this baggage? That everybody's going to realize, he was right all along about vaccines? The Kennedy name, then maybe Biden's ill health?  If I was his campaign manager.  I'd wake him up!

Blaming everything on some ambiguous "Deep State", rather assigning blame to specific people, is nothing more than a cheap right-wing propaganda cliche at this point. Beyond stale.

If there's more of a coordinated effort to hassle RFK Jr. about his Presidential run, it would be because of his anti-vax stances, which aren't particularly welcomed by most people, but are definitely abhorred by the pharma industry, who have a lot of money, and spend it freely in politics.

But anyone running for President gets run through the wringer; that's what you're signing up for. And every candidate knows it.

Once again, this has nothing to do with the JFK files, which no one cares about, unless they can use it as a right-wing cudgel. 

1 hour ago, Matt Allison said:

If there's more of a coordinated effort to hassle RFK Jr. about his Presidential run, it would be because of his anti-vax stances, which aren't particularly welcomed by most people, but are definitely abhorred by the pharma industry, who have a lot of money, and spend it freely in politics.

Matt, you’re (perhaps inadvertently or unconsciously) accepting that your political system/democracy is corrupted by corporations. 

🙈

11 minutes ago, Chris Barnard said:

Matt, you’re (perhaps inadvertently or unconsciously) accepting that your political system/democracy is corrupted by corporations. 

Of course it's corrupted by corporations. Massively.

Entirely because of Republican judges and the Republicans that put them there.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citizens_United_v._FEC

30 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

Of course it's corrupted by corporations. Massively.

Entirely because of Republican judges and the Republicans that put them there.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citizens_United_v._FEC

So your argument is that the democrats need corrupt donors, and corporations to buy the political system because the republicans do it too. Jeez such high ideals, Matt?!

I’ll repeat Mussolini’s definition of fascism, which was the merging of corporations and state (roughly speaking). 

Where does that leave you? 

3 minutes ago, Chris Barnard said:

So your argument is that the democrats need corrupt donors

Instead of putting words in my mouth, perhaps your time would be better spent educating yourself about the U.S., a country about which you seem to have lots of opinions, but not many facts.

4 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

Instead of putting words in my mouth, perhaps your time would be better spent educating yourself about the U.S., a country about which you seem to have lots of opinions, but not many facts.

Use your own words then and give an answer to the question. 

I’ve caught you out in yet another silly statement, and you know it. 🙂

It is interesting to ponder about "what Americans care about." 

Obviously, the media can make a cause celebre about almost any topic they wish. 

If a single youth is shot dead at the doorstep in Kansas City, that can become a national story feeding memes for days...while a few dozen other murders that day remain anonymous. Not the right meme. Are you a Hispanic guy shot dead while working in an auto-body shop in Phoenix? You are not important (to the media). 

100,000 people die every year on drug OD's. Just doesn't ring a bell. That is about quadruple gun homicides, btw. 

About 600,000 people die of cancer every year in the US, while 267,000 died of COVID (and co-morbidities) in 2022. 

The number of people killed every year in "mass shootings" is under 2,000, and really less than 1,000. Mass shootings are big headline fodder.

The $1.4 trillion a year for Defense, VA, black budget and pro-rated debt on military outlays is not a headline, ever. That is money drained from taxpayers every year. 

Abortion is always good for some divisive headlines. 

I lived in Los Angeles for 50 years. I knew of but a few transexuals. God bless 'em, live and let live. Yet the media is making transexuals headlines every day (left and right wing). 

The JFK Records Act could be a cause celebre. It should be. 

Intel-state minions Biden and Garland have become accessories after the fact in the JFKA. And the media is letting them get away with it.

'Phant voters in 2016 shoved aside the party establishment. A fascinating event.

Can Donk voters throw off the yoke, and throw Biden under the bus? 

2 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

It is interesting to ponder about "what Americans care about." 

Obviously, the media can make a cause celebre about almost any topic they wish. 

If a single youth is shot dead at the doorstep in Kansas City, that can become a national story feeding memes for days...while a few dozen other murders that day remain anonymous. Not the right meme. Are you a Hispanic guy shot dead while working in an auto-body shop in Phoenix? You are not important (to the media). 

100,000 people die every year on drug OD's. Just doesn't ring a bell. That is about quadruple gun homicides, btw. 

About 600,000 people die of cancer every year in the US, while 267,000 died of COVID (and co-morbidities) in 2022. 

The number of people killed every year in "mass shootings" is under 2,000, and really less than 1,000. Mass shootings are big headline fodder.

The $1.4 trillion a year for Defense, VA, black budget and pro-rated debt on military outlays is not a headline, ever. That is money drained from taxpayers every year. 

Abortion is always good for some divisive headlines. 

I lived in Los Angeles for 50 years. I knew of but a few transexuals. God bless 'em, live and let live. Yet the media is making transexuals headlines every day (left and right wing). 

The JFK Records Act could be a cause celebre. It should be. 

Intel-state minions Biden and Garland have become accessories after the fact in the JFKA. And the media is letting them get away with it.

'Phant voters in 2016 shoved aside the party establishment. A fascinating event.

Can Donk voters throw off the yoke, and throw Biden under the bus? 

Yep - MSM is showing us where to look and telling us what to be outraged about.