The Education Forum

Tucker is out apparently

Bob Ness

19 hours ago, Adam Johnson said:

Perhaps this monologue got him fired.......cant have a Kennedy with a chance of the White House....

https://rumble.com/v2jaois-tucker-carlson-full-monologue-april-19-2023.html

It's probably a major factor.

Both Tucker Carlson and RFK Jr are calling out and challenging the US "corporate kleptocracy" for what it is.

Hence, they have to be shut down.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, John Cotter said:

Both Tucker Carlson and RFK Jr are calling out and challenging the US "corporate kleptocracy" for what it is.

Yes, they aired some progressive Democratic talking points-- Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren stuff-- not exactly the kind of thing that Rupert Murdoch has ever wanted his right wing Fox subculture in the U.S. to hear about.

Meanwhile, John, did you take the time to study that list of Politifact's Tucker Carlson whoppers that I referenced for you last night?

Have to wonder if Carlson broke any laws with his 1/6 "documentary" scam...

“When the January 6 tapes were coming out, Tucker was very set on finding an FBI person who was implanted in the crowd and spinning this conspiracy that they were ultimately the ones responsible for the Capitol attack. Not Fox News,” Grossberg told Nicolle Wallace.

Even though a lawyer for the Proud Boys told Grossberg—twice—in no uncertain terms that “there is no (federal) conspiracy,” Carlson forged ahead. He insisted that federal agents embedded among the rioters and ultimately prompted the attack on the Capitol, and Grossberg was asked to find a guest for the show that would be okay with the conspiracy theory."

Edited by Matt Allison

12 hours ago, John Cotter said:

John, If you got the transcript, I can show where Carlson nods in agreement with RFK Jr. and where he doesn't and later says he doesn't agree but we should get it all out there. Carlson's a pretty crafty guy, and sees RFK Jr. as an influence getter, who he has confidence he can manage. I'll let the usual people speculate about how real his sincerity is about the JFK files.

I don't watch his show, but if Carlson was to use the term "corporate kleptocracy" in his show, which i don't believe he does it would* be exclusively about the tech industry or the pharmaceutical industries. Look for issues about taxation  the mega wealthy paying their fair share. Or any substantive policy to raise the status of the working class. Those aren't Fox issues, despite their rhetoric. And we know from Tucker texts now. He's was a gung ho Fox employee,  eager to forward Fox's bottom line.

I know there might be a blind spot, being an outraged older male, John. You and I in our younger years were hearing much more misogynist stuff. In younger years some of it could be dismissed as a general astonishment and maybe frustration at the opposite sex. But even despite that, there were men who were foulmouthed assholes. As time went, these guys still existed, but hopefully incidents with those men were less and less in our lives, and we came to face ourselves and know ourselves better. But some of the most influential power people at Fox were talking and acting like that in their 50's and 60's.

John: Hence, they have to be shut down.

Sorry John, can't give you your conspiracy on this one either.

No it's going to turn out, that Carlson's just a garden variety sexist pig.

That's gotta be the last thing you wanted to hear, right John? No conspiracy, and a woman bringing him down?

* correction: i first said wouldn't.

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

"During Monday’s broadcast of The Evening With Vladimir Solovyov, state TV propagandists discussed the best ways for Russia to attack America on its own turf, citing internal divisions and conflicts as an opening that should be continually probed and exploited. This conversation naturally led to Russia’s favorite U.S. TV host, Tucker Carlson, whose contribution to deepening divisions and undermining faith in American institutions has been of unparalleled value to the Kremlin. Americanist Dmitry Drobnitsky gasped: “Our beloved Tucker Carlson has been fired, it’s a disgrace!” Host Vladimir Solovyov chimed in: “It’s a total outrage!”"

https://www.thedailybeast.com/hysterical-putin-pals-claim-the-deep-state-took-out-tucker-carlson?ref=home

Tucker could probably get very rich if he chose to move to his beloved Russia, or perhaps Hungary...

"Olga Skabeeva said she had some “sad news” to report: “Fox News terminated their contract with one of the most prominent TV hosts in their history, our favorite, Tucker Carlson... He badmouthed Ukraine, calling it a corrupt black hole for American taxpayers and branding Zelensky a thief. Totally coincidentally, during the last several months, all of America’s mainstream media accused Tucker of disinformation, of working for Putin and for the Kremlin.” She added, sarcastically, “It seems like the patience of his higher-ups at Fox has run out and democracy prevailed, yet again.”

Seems like Carlson's firing was a stinging defeat for Russia in the Cold War II they've been waging on the United States since Putin took power.

"Paladin" Carlson

Have Tongue-Will Travel.

Have tongue will travel,
Reads the card of a man,
A host without honor,
In a savage land,
His slick tongue for hire,
Heeds the calling wind,
A propagandist of fortune,
Is a man called ... Carlson

Edited by Joe Bauer