The Education Forum

10 Disturbing Parallels Between John Lennon’s Assassination and JFK, RFK and MLK

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Chris Barnard said:

Thank you, David. Keep these posts coming. 

Yes, keep them coming, because we wouldn't want anyone to get the idea that this forum is a place for serious discussion on the JFK case. 

Does it bother you that he doesn't cite a single source for any of his claims about Lennon's shooting? 

Can't you see how flimsy some of his "parallels" are?

7 minutes ago, Jonathan Cohen said:

To say nothing of how absolutely ludicrous these theories are, there's already (regrettably) another current thread on this subject. Why another separate one?

Are you working for the CIA, Jonathan?

It’s supremely ironic that the CIA weaponised the term “conspiracy theory” in order to shut down investigations into their dirty work – the covert operations which were the very definition of conspiracies.

54 minutes ago, David Whelan said:

The ten disturbing parallels between John Lennon’s assassination and the assassinations of JFK, RFK and MLK.

https://davidwhelan.substack.com/p/10-disturbing-parallels-between-john

No.4- a second shooter? Pls explain, never heard of that before 

12 minutes ago, Michael Griffith said:

Yes, keep them coming, because we wouldn't want anyone to get the idea that this forum is a place for serious discussion on the JFK case. 

Does it bother you that he doesn't cite a single source for any of his claims about Lennon's shooting? 

Can't you see how flimsy some of his "parallels" are?

It’s very interesting to me and perhaps revealing that when anybody tries to point out a connection between a spate of assassinations or conspiracies, that you feel the need to attack. 

Your efforts to debate 9/11 recently and Prouty have seen your stock fall as quickly as the twin towers did on that fateful day. What has been exposed are some deep biases in your thinking. The fact you have to defend Israel regardless of the allegation is rather telling. Any sound minded person can see a state as good and bad at times. We are all capable of good and evil, regardless of faith, religion, ethnicity, culture etc. You can’t see the basics, because your mentality is so tribal on some issues. 

Have you considered that your serving of the government and it furnishing you with a living, make it unbearable for you to see it in a dim light? On a subconscious level, the salaries have made your existence possible, therefore the mind confirms it as a good thing, necessary for your survival and quality of life. It also makes you feel pride, and gives you status, having served. What is your career worth in a moral sense if it was aiding and abetting an immoral institution? How does that conflict with your faith, religion? Does it condone the slaying of unarmed men who stand for peace, with gunfire? 

All of that makes it very difficult for you to be impartial, or to look at situations where state may have committed crimes against its own citizens with a level head. 

33 minutes ago, John Cotter said:

Are you working for the CIA, Jonathan?

It’s supremely ironic that the CIA weaponised the term “conspiracy theory” in order to shut down investigations into their dirty work – the covert operations which were the very definition of conspiracies.

It's interesting that since I broke my John Lennon Investigation to the media a fortnight ago. Two examples of many:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11995191/The-man-jailed-John-Lennons-murder-INNOCENT-claims-bombsehll-documentary.html

https://nypost.com/2023/04/22/second-gunman-not-mark-david-chapman-may-have-shot-john-lennon-author/

Jonathan and especially Michael have tr"lled my comments on threads that are clearly marked 'Lennon'.

I can only come to two conclusions - they are either working for agencies unknown (deliberately or in a useful idiot capacity), or, they don't have many friends and they are looking for some much needed attention. Either way, I think we all need to avoid engaging with these people. Commenting on their sniping only gives them oxygen. Lets all ignore them and hope they go away.

https://davidwhelan.substack.com/

8 minutes ago, David Whelan said:

It's interesting that since I broke my John Lennon Investigation to the media a fortnight ago. Two examples of many:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11995191/The-man-jailed-John-Lennons-murder-INNOCENT-claims-bombsehll-documentary.html

https://nypost.com/2023/04/22/second-gunman-not-mark-david-chapman-may-have-shot-john-lennon-author/

Jonathan and especially Michael have tr"lled my comments on threads that are clearly marked 'Lennon'.

I can only come to two conclusions - they are either working for agencies unknown (deliberately or in a useful idiot capacity), or, they don't have many friends and they are looking for some much needed attention. Either way, I think we all need to avoid engaging with these people. Commenting on their sniping only gives them oxygen. Lets all ignore them and hope they go away.

https://davidwhelan.substack.com/

Congratulations on getting those responses from two such MSM big beasts.

Edited by John Cotter

1 hour ago, David Whelan said:

Cant find any reference on yr substack that relates to a second shooter? There’s plenty that point to chapman tho….

Sorry, not keen on being redirected, any chance of u explaining? In a nutshell kind of way? A thousand thanks.

13 minutes ago, Sean Coleman said:

Cant find any reference on yr substack that relates to a second shooter? There’s plenty that point to chapman tho….

Sorry, not keen on being redirected, any chance of u explaining? In a nutshell kind of way? A thousand thanks.

You have to take into account where Chapman was. Where John was. Where the entry and exit wounds were and were the bullet holes in the glass doors ended up. Like JFK and RFK, it cant easily be explained in a nutshell.

The videos on here will explain more.

1 hour ago, David Whelan said:

You have to take into account where Chapman was. Where John was. Where the entry and exit wounds were and were the bullet holes in the glass doors ended up. Like JFK and RFK, it cant easily be explained in a nutshell.

The videos on here will explain more.

@W. Niederhut @Ron Bulman @Joe Bauer you guys might find this interesting. 

@David Whelan you may find William’s thread here an interesting read:

Dr Daniel Brown’s video on the back of him interviewing Sirhan is well worth the time it takes to watch it, if you haven’t already.