The Education Forum

Questions for RFK Jr.

One very big reason RFK Jr has been willing to publicly discuss Dallas is because it will bring many new potential voters to his campaign.  I think it's working.  Either way, the research community should be ready for the opportunity.  I've listened to a handful of podcasts where he goes deeper into the JFK assassination.  I'm convinced he has an extremely high level of knowledge on the topic.  At some point he could be in a position where he has to answer more detailed questions than "do you think the CIA did it"...  Perhaps we could compile a list of questions he should be asked...  Again, besides his father, he could possibly have a greater, more in depth knowledge on the assassination than any Kennedy family member.  This would not be the most important question... but I would ask if he could get the Charlie Rose/Dallas interview released.

RFK, Jr. recently urged people to read James Douglass's book, JFK and the Unspeakable.

Not a question, but it would be helpful if RFK would also publicly recommend JFK Revisited/Destiny Betrayed, and A Lie Too Big to Fail.

For example, there was a derogatory op-ed about RFK, Jr. in the Washington Post yesterday in which the author ridiculed RFK, Jr. for his belief that Sirhan had not killed his father.   Yet, when the subject comes up, the M$M never mentions A Lie to Big to Fail.

Edited by W. Niederhut

4 hours ago, William Paris said:

One very big reason RFK Jr has been willing to publicly discuss Dallas is because it will bring many new potential voters to his campaign.  I think it's working.  Either way, the research community should be ready for the opportunity.  I've listened to a handful of podcasts where he goes deeper into the JFK assassination.  I'm convinced he has an extremely high level of knowledge on the topic.  At some point he could be in a position where he has to answer more detailed questions than "do you think the CIA did it"...  Perhaps we could compile a list of questions he should be asked...  Again, besides his father, he could possibly have a greater, more in depth knowledge on the assassination than any Kennedy family member.  This would not be the most important question... but I would ask if he could get the Charlie Rose/Dallas interview released.

Agreed. 

@William Paris I agree and we should widely promote his views. 

@W. Niederhut I think it is better for RFK Jr to stick with the Douglass book. The other books are too strident for the masses and the authors more controversial. Douglass is unassailable.   

16 minutes ago, Lawrence Schnapf said:

@W. Niederhut I think it is better for RFK Jr to stick with the Douglass book. The other books are too strident for the masses and the authors more controversial. Douglass is unassailable.   

You think The Devil's Chessboard is too strident? Or a Lie Too Big to Fail? Or many other books people here know.  I don't agree.

Jr is apparently pretty well read about the assassinations. He needs to marshall the facts  in a way that can encourage the public's interest in what has happened to their government.  That naturally fits in with the rest of his campaign.

3 minutes ago, Roger Odisio said:

I don't think being harder to attack is a good standard for Jr, Larry.   It seems the media are already failing in any attempt to ignore him.  The attacks will come, as you know.  His best response will be to build the best case he can about the murders and the effect they have had since then.

A Lie To Big To Fail played a role in Jr's realization that Sirhan did not kill his father.  Just having Jr saying that would shock a lot of people to good effect.  Obviously the murder of the two brothers are related and Jr should not shrink from saying that.  He already has broached that topic in some of the stuff I've seen.

I have heard on good authority that starting at least 6 years ago he began calling some jfk researchers and has remained in close touch with them.

maybe because Douglass is catholic? in any event, it's a good choice and he shouldnt be faulted for referencing that book over others. This is quibbling. Big picture is that we have a presidential candidate talking about the assassination. hasnt happened since 1968

3 hours ago, Lawrence Schnapf said:

maybe because Douglass is catholic? in any event, it's a good choice and he shouldnt be faulted for referencing that book over others. This is quibbling. Big picture is that we have a presidential candidate talking about the assassination. hasnt happened since 1968

LS--

Amen. I hope RFK Jr. is the next President. 

That said, I have reservations about the Douglass' book. He conflates his political ideology (much of which I agree with) with his views on the JFKA. 

Douglass seems to have zero skepticism about any witness that fits his narrative. 

For all we know, the JFKA could have been a small plot of rogue Cuban exiles-CIA assets, angered about the Bay of Pigs. The cover-up, which is real, was directed to hide involvement of CIA assets---even revealing that would have been catastrophic for the CIA and intel state.  LHO himself was likely an intel-state asset. 

It may be there was no grand plot of globalist-empire builders who had JFK assassinated.

But hey, let us hope RFK Jr. wins the White House and maybe then---and only maybe---with full release of the JFK Records we might learn the truth. 

7 hours ago, Lawrence Schnapf said:

Larry,

JFK Revisted/Destiny Betrayed isn't "strident."  It's evidence-based, and a contemporary gold standard on the JFKA.  No less "unassailable" than Douglass's fine book.

And A Lie Too Big to Fail is the gold standard on the RFK assassination.

That's why, IMO, RFK, Jr. should reference those works publicly.

I hope RFK Jr is elected president, but I’m not optimistic about it.

I saw a Youtube clip the other day of him being interviewed by someone who asked what evidence there was for the CIA’s involvement in the JFKA. He seemed ill-prepared for the question as he didn’t answer it very well.

He may need some coaching on how to answer that particular question. Could anyone draft a suitably succinct reply and get it to him?

21 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

JFK Revisted/Destiny Betrayed isn't "strident."  It's evidence-based, and a contemporary gold standard on the JFKA.  No less "unassailable" than Douglass's fine book.

And A Lie Too Big to Fail is the gold standard on the RFK assassination.

I'll second that.

Thanks Gentlemen.