The Education Forum

Instagram Ends Ban on RFK Jr.

xkxhhmIcX17VMwusXl2s4VSgJXtQpnU43BCW3Xfi
Instagram reinstates Robert Kennedy Jr. after launch of presidential bid
FCniLD_rPuHprxaVPuQgnMR44FeRJ-fyayUIMk9A
24 minutes ago

IMHO, RFK Jr. is the only candidate who will open the JFK Records. 

Which discredits all other candidates. 

Nice to see Instagram back down, especially since so much about C-19 and vaccines is debatable.  Censorship is deplorable, not varying opinions. 

Good news that I was not aware of.

I can't remember if it was here or on the news that the news cannot censor a Presidential candidate.

As far as the records...I certainly would not get my hopes on any smoking guns left.

The good stuff will be withheld,lost or redacted IMHO.A few will clear up some loose ends.

A good interview with RFK Jr by Aaron Good at American Exception.  One of the better podcasts out there.

5 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

A good interview with RFK Jr by Aaron Good at American Exception.  One of the better podcasts out there.

I don't always agree with Aaron Mate, but that's the point: A range of perceptions and opinions is what every political and economic debate needs. 

Censorship is almost always a bad idea. 

3 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Why did Instagram censor RFK Jr.?

Instagram, at least the PR version, censored RFK Jr. for his views on vaccines and COVID-19. 

Frankly, I do not know why RFK Jr. has made vaccines a big deal. Maybe RFK Jr. has insights into Big Pharma I do not have. 

After all, we know what happens when big banks become involved with government, or big defense, or big agriculture. Should Big Pharma be any different? 

You cannot censor a presidential candidate.

And Bobby is not making vaccines a central tenet of his campaign.

The assassination of his uncle is not a conspiracy theory its a fact.

The ARRB medical review proved it.

The following view sharing is cynical I know.

However, the mechanizations of our highest power election processes are inherently Machiavellian in nature. Huge monied self-interests manipulating these as much as they can get away with.

That's almost always the most influential driving force behind who actually gets picked to run for president by the two parties imo.

In that vein, I see these traditionally adversarial political ideology group exposure promotions of RFK Jr. with a wary motive eye. 

Fox News giving a "Kennedy" positive spin national presidential run coverage exposure?

Uh... sorry but only in the land of Oz would such be a true reality.

My lifetime common sense tells me that the highest power rungs of the corporate Oligarchy Republican party elite are seeing RFK Jr's Presidential election run as a real Democratic party dividing dynamic in the general election.

They know he would never win the primaries.

Yet they would love to see RFK Jr. run as a third party candidate in 2024.

Kind of a reverse H. Ross Perot 1992 election run that divided and diluted the Republican vote enough that Bill Clinton won that election with just a weak plurality! George Bush only got 37% of the vote?

Thank you H. Ross Perot!

Just the Kennedy charisma effect alone could win him 5 million votes.

And if the Corporate elite feed a Kennedy run enough, he could get even more votes.

However, it won't be Trump Republicans switching to RFK Jr.

It would only be Democratic voters.

My concerned message to RFK Jr. would be ... give a primary run all you've got...but if you are not the final candidate, please don't do an H. Ross Perot Democratic party vote dividing end around.

Edited by Joe Bauer

2 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

Fox News giving a "Kennedy" positive spin national presidential run coverage exposure?

It does seem odd, but the reason for this is that Roger Ailes and RFK Jr. were friends for decades. In this video they discuss their lives and unlikely friendship:

They used to go to Africa together.

Bobby is a big fan of Africa and has been there often.

I would think that would be a good thing for a candidate.

Especially after what HRC did to Libya for no reason.

The Aaron Good interview is what is relevant.

This other stuff is just a distraction.