The Education Forum

How JFK was murdered, no muss, no fuss and lots of laughs ....

The various groups tangled up JFK and RFK in a web of deceit and criminal activity that no one could ever talk about.

RFK depended upon his nepotistic brother for his job, and he went too far when he insulted one of the key members of the Mafia by dropping him in a jungle.

It didn't take a Committee or even a large organization to get even.

It just took some hit men and it was easy-peasy work for the Mafia to secure these people.

No big meetings, no written notes (after all, the 'other' side pin it all on LHO with no notes and not too many smarts).

Lo and behold JFK was dead, and then, very soon thereafter, RFK was also gone.

There was no massive conspiracy involving Dealey Plaza.

But there were bucket loads of criminal conspiratorial plans that JFK and his pals were unleashing on the world.

Those plans included turning the United Kingdom into the lap dog for USA nuclear plans to control the world through its military-industrial complex.

You do know about Holy Loch and the rest, don't you?

For a time the Mafia won.

But then the other side struck back.

However, the true story remained buried, because no one could ever dare to tell the truth.

Edited by Mervyn Hagger

Mervyn 😏said:

“But there were bucket loads of criminal conspiratorial plans that JFK and his pals were unleashing on the world.“

I ask 👽 Like covering up the alien presence?    If not what were the plans?    Were they Jesuit related?    I read Count Dante once met JFK.  

Edited by Cory Santos

19 minutes ago, Cory Santos said:

Yes Ron they played Pink Floyd on Radio SWAN on 11-22-63 at 12:31.   Very astute observation.   

You don't get it do you?  Too many hits to the head in the boxing career?  Dark Side of the Moon was a metaphor in regards to the thread title, subject, discussion.  See you on The Dark Side of the Moon regarding the Marcello/mob did it.  Then there is the lunatic is on the grass line.

43 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

You don't get it do you?  Too many hits to the head in the boxing career?  Dark Side of the Moon was a metaphor in regards to the thread title, subject, discussion.  See you on The Dark Side of the Moon regarding the Marcello/mob did it.  Then there is the lunatic is on the grass line.

I did get it.   I was adding to your joke which I found humorous.   But apparently you took it the wrong way🤦. Perhaps Mervyn has got to you?

16 hours ago, Mervyn Hagger said:

The various groups tangled up JFK and RFK in a web of deceit and criminal activity that no one could ever talk about.

RFK depended upon his nepotistic brother for his job, and he went too far when he insulted one of the key members of the Mafia by dropping him in a jungle.

It didn't take a Committee or even a large organization to get even.

It just took some hit men and it was easy-peasy work for the Mafia to secure these people.

No big meetings, no written notes (after all, the 'other' side pin it all on LHO with no notes and not too many smarts).

Lo and behold JFK was dead, and then, very soon thereafter, RFK was also gone.

There was no massive conspiracy involving Dealey Plaza.

But there were bucket loads of criminal conspiratorial plans that JFK and his pals were unleashing on the world.

Those plans included turning the United Kingdom into the lap dog for USA nuclear plans to control the world through its military-industrial complex.

You do know about Holy Loch and the rest, don't you?

For a time the Mafia won.

But then the other side struck back.

However, the true story remained buried, because no one could ever dare to tell the truth.

I think maybe there are some facts you haven't considered.

The Mafia didn't control the President's security, the Secret Service did.

The Mafia didn't control the evidence, the Dallas Police did.

The Mafia didn't control the investigation, the FBI did.

The Mafia didn't control the autopsy, the US Military did.

IMO, all of these agencies worked together, coordinated by the CIA, to allow the Agency's Cubans to remove Kennedy from office, frame Oswald for the assassination and coverup their foreknowledge and complicity.

This was, IMO, a political murder designed to return the power of the Presidency to the "deep state" which held that power prior to the 1960 election. Johnson was part of that "deep state" and by 1963 was preferred by these agencies over Kennedy.

And although threats came from other cities, like Chicago and Miami, those police departments were not corrupt enough to be a party to the murder of the President of the United States.

This could have happened in only one place, Dallas, described by Kennedy on November 22, 1963 as "Nut Country".

The CIA had its tentacles into every aspect of American life. Not only had it become an operational arm of the US Government, its influence transcended politics and could be felt in corporations, college campuses, police departments, media outlets and other government agencies.

I believe the coup d'etat was the election of Kennedy in 1960 and the assassination was the counter-coup.

Edited by Gil Jesus

4 hours ago, Gil Jesus said:

I think maybe there are some facts you haven't considered.

The Mafia didn't control the President's security, the Secret Service did.

The Mafia didn't control the evidence, the Dallas Police did.

The Mafia didn't control the investigation, the FBI did.

The Mafia didn't control the autopsy, the US Military did.

IMO, all of these agencies worked together, coordinated by the CIA, to allow the Agency's Cubans to remove Kennedy from office, frame Oswald for the assassination and coverup their foreknowledge and complicity.

This was, IMO, a political murder designed to return the power of the Presidency to the "deep state" which held that power prior to the 1960 election. Johnson was part of that "deep state" and by 1963 was preferred by these agencies over Kennedy.

And although threats came from other cities, like Chicago and Miami, those police departments were not corrupt enough to be a party to the murder of the President of the United States.

This could have happened in only one place, Dallas, described by Kennedy on November 22, 1963 as "Nut Country".

The CIA had its tentacles into every aspect of American life. Not only had it become an operational arm of the US Government, its influence transcended politics and could be felt in corporations, college campuses, police departments, media outlets and other government agencies.

I believe the coup d'etat was the election of Kennedy in 1960 and the assassination was the counter-coup.

I have asked this question before but nobody then cared to address it: What was it about the Dallas PD in 1963 that made them so open to participating in nefarious activities in the immediate aftermath of 11/23/63? Was there one person in the PD that dictated what underlings like Westwood and Croy did to help further the lone-nut assassin theory?

3 minutes ago, Charles Blackmon said:

I have asked this question before but nobody then cared to address it: What was it about the Dallas PD in 1963 that made them so open to participating in nefarious activities in the immediate aftermath of 11/23/63? Was there one person in the PD that dictated what underlings like Westwood and Croy did to help further the lone-nut assassin theory?

Well, since you asked, and since I am sitting here, I will guess I will posit an answer. 

My take is the DPD, post-JFKA, went into the complicity mode, like everyone else. No one wanted to stand up for, and thus be affiliated with, the leftie, loser, loner LHO who murdered JFK, and who likely had commie connections. 

So, what about pre-JFKA?

It may be the DPD was building a case against LHO as Tippit's murderer, after all a fellow lawman was brutally murdered. So they planted the wallet at the Tippit murder scene, which they lifted from LHO in the police car.  The consensus seems to be that DA Wade and DPD were not above fudging evidence to gain convictions.  

My take is the DPD was not involved in the JFKA, that is pre-JFKA. 

My take is the guys who did the actual JFKA were very tight knit, trusted each other (possibly due to prior experience in battle, in a cause such as the Bay of Pigs) and wanted as few people as possible to know that they were up to. They would not bring others from other organizations into the plot. 

They were likely CIA assets, and somehow knew LHO, or had the green light from someone in the CIA to contact LHO, who was then made into a patsy. 

That's my story and I am sticking with it. 

Ok Mervyn:

Did Marcello arrange the Chicago Plot also?

And he did that without Commission approval either?

Edited by James DiEugenio

19 hours ago, Charles Blackmon said:

7xv20f.jpg

Who is Westwood?

I think you mean Westbrook.

Oh, and Charles don't you know what Mervyn does know?

That was Marcello.

Just like Marcello organized the Chicago Plot also. 

Even though that would have been way out of his territory,  and would have put Accardo and Giancana in danger.

I think the views expressed by Benjamin Cole and Gil Jesus above are pretty close to the consensus on the JFKA. They certainly align with my own thoughts. I think even Blakey probably isn't convinced by the 'Mafia did it' view. any more.

I think the Mafia, even now, could probably provide useful information, from their own memory vaults of information, passed by word of mouth.

17 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Who is Westwood?

I think you mean Westbrook.

Oh, and Charles don't you know what Mervyn does know?

That was Marcello.

Just like Marcello organized the Chicago Plot also. 

Even though that would have been way out of his territory,  and would have put Accardo and Giancana in danger.

Yes its Westbrook. Sorry my memory not what it used to be.

Edited by Charles Blackmon