The Education Forum

Paul Landis Revelation About Assassination Bullet

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Vince Palamara said:

Interestingly enough, Landis says that for a long time -- he was pretty sure LHO acted alone. But says this now ... "At this point, I’m beginning to doubt myself. Now I begin to wonder."

Paul Landis, following his new "revelation", really doesn't have much of a choice but to have doubts about Oswald acting alone. Because if what Landis theorizes is true (i.e., the back-wound bullet to Kennedy ended up on the top of the back seat after JFK was thrown to the rear at the time of the head shot), then that would almost certainly have to mean that a second assassin shot Kennedy in the throat with a frontal shot. (Unless Mr. Landis wants to theorize that it wasn't a BULLET at all that caused JFK's throat wound, but instead it was a fragment from the head shot that did the throat damage, with that damage giving the false appearance of a bullet hole to Dr. Perry.) ~shrug~

But with each additional theory comes even more questions and problems. Such as:

If a single bullet didn't wound both JFK and Connally....and if the bullet that Landis allegedly found was, indeed, CE399 (which I think Landis says he believes is the case)....then what the heck happened to the bullet (or bullets) that hit Governor Connally?!

With the Single-Bullet Theory in place, of course, we don't need to ask the question I just posed above. There are no "missing bullets" with the SBT. But with the LBT (Landis Bullet Theory) in the mix of possible scenarios now, this question will always be hanging out there, never to be satifactorily answered by any conspiracy theorist:

Where did the bullet go that struck John Connally and ended up making a shallow wound in his left thigh?

CTers can, of course, always resort to the theory that has a fragment from the JFK head shot creating the superficial wound in Connally's leg. But that still won't answer the question of: What happened to the bullet that hit Connally?

For conspiracy advocates, it always seems to be:

So many wounds .... So few bullets.

Edited by David Von Pein

5 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

Paul Landis, following his new "revelation", really doesn't have much of a choice but to have doubts about Oswald acting alone. Because if what Landis theorizes is true (i.e., the back-wound bullet to Kennedy ended up on the top of the back seat after JFK was thrown to the rear at the time of the head shot), then that would almost certainly have to mean that a second assassin shot Kennedy in the throat with a frontal shot. (Unless Mr. Landis wants to theorize that it wasn't a BULLET at all that caused JFK's throat wound, but instead it was a fragment from the head shot that did the throat damage.)

But with each additional theory comes even more questions and problems. Such as:

If a single bullet didn't wound both JFK and Connally.....and if the bullet that Landis allegedly found was, indeed, CE399 (which I think Landis says he believes is the case)....then what the heck happened to the bullet (or bullets) that hit Governor Connally?!

With the SBT in place, of course, we don't need to ask the question I just posed above. But with the LBT (Landis Bullet Theory) in the mix of possible scenarios now, this question will always be hanging out there, never to be satifactorily answered by any conspiracy theorist:

"Where did the bullet go that struck John Connally and ended up making a shallow wound in his left thigh?"

CTers can, of course, always resort to the theory that has a fragment from the JFK head shot creating the superficial wound in Connally's leg. But that still won't answer the question of What happened to the bullet that hit Connally?

For conspiracy advocates, it always seems to be: So many wounds....So few bullets.

You have to admit, though: Landis is no "conspiracy theorist" or wacky writer- he is a principal in the case, ostensibly with much built-in credibility. Even if he is lying, this merely adds to the lack of credibility of several of the agents claims. It is a win-win for those on the CT side.

50 minutes ago, Vince Palamara said:

As usual, everyone is late to the party because only someone like me is "into" the Secret Service:

From Hill's last book Five Presiden (2016): it seems everyone missed this crucial detail, perhaps because they were burned out on reading his FOURTH account of the assassination (his three books plus his contribution to The Kennedy Detail). This was duly noted in my third book from 2017.

No photo description available.

DVP-thoughts?

19 minutes ago, Vince Palamara said:

DVP-thoughts?

Oh yeah, Vince, I've known for some time now that Clint Hill isn't a big fan of the SBT.

I think I could convince him though. If he would just take a good look at all the stuff I present here and here, I think I'd have a chance at turning Clint into an SBT believer.

Edited by David Von Pein

1 minute ago, David Von Pein said:

Oh yeah, Vince, I've known for some time now that Clint Hill isn't a big fan of the SBT.

I think I could convince him though. If he would just take a good look at all the stuff I present here, I think I'd have a chance at turning Clint into an SBT believer.

I am actually stunned by all these Landis headlines/news because the hype for his forthcoming book on Amazon gave the impression he was going to DEBUNK conspiracy theories. I am confused LOL!

9 minutes ago, Vince Palamara said:

I am actually stunned by all these Landis headlines/news because the hype for his forthcoming book on Amazon gave the impression he was going to DEBUNK conspiracy theories. I am confused LOL!

Yes, it is a bit confusing. One of the blurbs on Landis' Amazon book page specifically says this:

"Landis learns about the raging conspiracy theories—and realizes where they all go wrong."

He surely isn't totally ignorant of the fact that JFK also had a wound in his throat. Or is he?

~shrug~

6 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

Yes, it is a bit confusing. One of the blurbs on Landis' Amazon book page specifically says this:

"Landis learns about the raging conspiracy theories—and realizes where they all go wrong."

He surely isn't totally ignorant of the fact that JFK also had a wound in his throat. Or is he?

~shrug~

See? Very confusing, indeed.

Wow! The news articles and hype for Paul Landis book made it jump from the hundreds of thousands to 595 and TOP NEW RELEASE in US Biographies on Amazon! The Final Witness: A Kennedy Secret Service Agent Breaks His Silence After Sixty Years: Landis, Paul: 9781641609449: Amazon.com: Books

The magic bullet theory is now dead. This preposterous construction has served as the mainstay of the theory that a single shooter murdered President Kennedy since the Warren Commission advanced it 60 years ago under the direction of the former CIA Director Allen Dulles whom my uncle fired. The recent revelations by JFK’s Secret Service protector Paul Landis have prompted even the New York Times-among the last lonely defenders of the Warren Report-to finally acknowledge its absurdity. https://nytimes.com/2023/09/09/us/politics/jfk-assassination-witness-paul-landis.html

·

Views

I will wait for Biden to say the same.  BTW, if you add this is to James Young, which we showed in the long version of Stone's film, its now up to five.

Numerous witnesses heard three shots and many of them went into more detail, saying the timing of the shots was

bang.......... bang..bang

Anybody who's used a bolt action rifle should see right away that this timing proves that there had to be multiple shooters. Bolt action rifles take time to reload, and then the gun needs to be-aimed.

(Maybe everybody here has already taken note of this. I didn't before now because there are so many other things proving there were multiple gunmen that I don't spend any time looking for another.)

Similarly, the Z film shows JFK's head being hit from behind less than one frame before the 313 head shot. Even if you believe the second shot also came from behind, the two shots could not have been made from a single gun. The Z film is photographic proof of there being multiple shooters.

(NOTE: I used to think that JFK's head was merely falling down from its own weight right before the 313 head shot. But then I measured the distance it dropped and found that it exceeded free-fall speed. Which proves that it was pushed down. The film shows nothing pushing it down, so it must have been the result of being shot. Well, I suppose some kind of sudden muscle spasm could be the explanation.)