The Education Forum

Paul Landis Revelation About Assassination Bullet

2 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

Also keep in mind that SS Agent Paul Landis (via the Vanity Fair article) also makes the claim that he saw two "bullet fragments" lying on the back seat as well.

Of course, as we all know, there were no bullet fragments recovered from the BACK seat. The two large bullet fragments (CE567 & 569) were found in the FRONT seat of the limousine after the car was flown back to Washington.

Some people (mostly CTers) can always claim, of course, that Agent Landis really did see a couple of bullet fragment lying on the back seat on 11/22, but the Bucket Brigade (clean-up crew) scooped those fragments up when they washed the back of the limo out at Parkland.

Bottom Line regarding Mr. Landis (IMO):

It's absolutely ridiculous and wholly unbelievable to think that a member of the United States Secret Service, right after discovering and moving a piece of very important evidence connected directly to the case of an assassinated President, wouldn't have mentioned to anyone the fact that he found a whole bullet right there in the same car where JFK was murdered.

And nobody can possibly use the fact that Mr. Landis, in later years, suffered from PTSD, which is, indeed, unfortunate for him. But any PTSD that was suffered by Mr. Landis certainly can't explain his lack of communicating with someone (anyone!) the fact he had found (and moved) a bullet on November 22.

VERY interesting indeed that Clint Hill will be on NBC News tonight to do some damage control.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

Also keep in mind that SS Agent Paul Landis (via the Vanity Fair article) also makes the claim that he saw two "bullet fragments" lying on the back seat as well.

Of course, as we all know, there were no bullet fragments recovered from the BACK seat. The two large bullet fragments (CE567 & 569) were found in the FRONT seat of the limousine after the car was flown back to Washington.

Some people (mostly CTers) can always claim, of course, that Agent Landis really did see a couple of bullet fragment lying on the back seat on 11/22, but the Bucket Brigade (clean-up crew) scooped those fragments up when they washed the back of the limo out at Parkland.

It's absolutely ridiculous and wholly unbelievable to think that a member of the United States Secret Service, right after discovering and moving a piece of very important evidence connected directly to the case of an assassinated President, wouldn't have mentioned to anyone the fact that he found a whole bullet right there in the same car where JFK was murdered.

And nobody can possibly use the fact that Mr. Landis, in later years, suffered from PTSD, which is, indeed, unfortunate for him. But any PTSD that was suffered by Mr. Landis certainly can't explain his lack of communicating with someone (anyone!) the fact he had found (and moved) a bullet on November 22.

Damage control.

5 hours ago, Vince Palamara said:

Wow---all the hype and national articles are making Landis forthcoming book a best seller:

And that aspect will likely be what is focused on.

The reality is that, to me, Landis' claims would be more interesting if it didn't involve him trying to sell a book.

5 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

Also keep in mind that Paul Landis (via the Vanity Fair article) also makes the claim that he saw two "bullet fragments" lying on the back seat as well.

It's absolutely ridiculous and wholly unbelievable to think that a member of the United States Secret Service, right after discovering and moving a piece of very important evidence connected directly to the case of an assassinated President, wouldn't have mentioned to anyone on the very day it happened (November 22, 1963) the fact that he found a whole bullet right there in the same car where JFK was murdered.

Except this makes Captain Young’s story of finding a bullet all the more compelling.  

Anyone who believes the new Paul Landis bombshell has no choice but to also believe that the following wholly unlikely and unbelievable scenario also occurred on the very same day of 11/22/63....

If Mr. Landis' bullet story is to be believed, we would then have to believe that the bullet he placed on JFK's stretcher was either never noticed by anyone else in the very busy Trauma Room No. 1, or the bullet was deliberately deep-sixed and disposed of, or the bullet was moved to yet another stretcher in the hospital (Governor Connally's).

Not a single one of the above 3 choices is the slightest bit believable.

A 4th choice would be: The bullet was accidentally lost (after, of course, it was never noticed by a single living soul in Trauma Room No. 1). Yet another unbelievable option.

Edited by David Von Pein

34 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

Anyone who believes the new Paul Landis bombshell has no choice but to also believe that the following wholly unlikely and unbelievable scenario also occurred on the very same day of 11/22/63....

If Mr. Landis' bullet story is to be believed, we would then have to believe that the bullet he placed on JFK's stretcher was either never noticed by anyone else in the very busy Trauma Room No. 1, or the bullet was deliberately deep-sixed and disposed of, or the bullet was moved to yet another stretcher in the hospital (Governor Connally's).

Not a single one of the above 3 choices is the slightest bit believable.

A 4th choice would be: The bullet was accidentally lost (after, of course, it was never noticed by a single living soul in Trauma Room No. 1). Yet another unbelievable option.

Ok.  I am a lawyer David.  Prove to me beyond a reasonable doubt that the bullet that the wc claims went through JFK and JC has a chain of evidence which would allow it to be admitted into evidence in court.  You cannot.  It does not exist.  You are speculating.  You have no clue how the bullet was found on that stretcher.  None.   

I've not read all the other articles posted in this tread.  I read this one this morning before I looked at the forum.  Do the others say these things I've not seen commented on?

"He hear the gunshot(s) while Walking a Few Feet away from JFK's Limo? ???

"the bullet was lodge In the Back Seat?"  IOW, it was a "short shot" with not enough velocity to penetrate JFK's back, but it fell out with enough velocity to lodge in the back seat?

"at some point the bullet "Shuffled"! from JFK's stretcher to JBC's"  Shuffled?  This is too incredible to be taken seriously but it seems many are so gullible they do.

Was it ghost written by Posner or Meyers?

14 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

I've not read all the other articles posted in this tread.  I read this one this morning before I looked at the forum.  Do the others say these things I've not seen commented on?

"the bullet was lodge In the Back Seat?"  IOW, it was a "short shot" with not enough velocity to penetrate JFK's back, but it fell out with enough velocity to lodge in the back seat?

"at some point the bullet "Shuffled"! from JFK's stretcher to JBC's"  Shuffled?  This is too incredible to be taken seriously but it seems many are so gullible they do.

I think he said he found the bullet on top of the seat. This isn't actually news. He's been saying this for a decade. What is new is that he now says he took the bullet inside and put it on JFK's stretcher. There are problems with this. 

But you never know. Perhaps Jackie saw the bullet laying on the floor of the limo and put it on top of the seat as Clint Hill was climbing out of the limo. Perhaps Landis then brought it inside Trauma Room One, only to have someone else (perhaps even a nurse) take it outside and put it on what this person thought had been Connally's stretcher. Perhaps this person was worried Jackie would go insane if she saw the bullet there in the room. Or perhaps this person thought of keeping it as a souvenir but then thought better of it. Who knows? 

Edited by Pat Speer

18 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

I forgot to link the article I did read.

Secret Service agent who was with JFK raises new questions about assassination (msn.com)

From a pro-conspiracy friend: "Look at the seatback behind JFK. Put a bullet on it. It will try to roll off the smooth flat high place. That's with the limousine parked. Then drive the limousine like a maniac at 85 mph down Stemmons to Parkland, and jerk the limousine violently to make the corners. No way in hell will the bullet stay in place on top of the seatback to be found upon arrival. The story Landis tries to peddle is patently absurd."

14 hours ago, Chris Bristow said:

I just never understood how Kinney would have thought he was "Doing something for his president" and "protecting his memory" by moving a bullet from the limo to his stretcher.  

Landis claiming the bullet needed to stay with JFK'S body is also strange.  People can do very odd things when grief stricken but I think both stories sound fishy. 

After hearing the illogical reasoning attributed to Kinney, I considered that he may be taking the heat for another agents actions. Landis suffering from PTSD could have been the motivation for Kinney to bring the truth to light, thereby relieving some psychological burden from Landis. 

They can't  both be telling the truth so there has to be motive to lie for one of them. I wonder what other motive might be plausible?

If that seems like a stretch how bout this. The magic bullet bounced off Connally's femur and back out through the hole in his trousers. It then spun in the air as Connally jerked his hat upwards. The hat caught the bullet and flicked it over his left shoulder. It landed on the top/back of the seat. 

The SBT is saved and Oswald was the lone assassin.  And I am not serious.

The slug could have bounced outta Connally's thigh & up into the back of the front seat & then up & back onto the back seat (where Landis found it).

Kinney could have been protecting Landis.

I believe Landis.

But, anyhow, Landis is not telling the full truth.

He knows that SSA Hickey fired an auto burst of the AR15 at say Z305 to Z312.

Edited by Marjan Rynkiewicz

9 minutes ago, Vince Palamara said:

From a pro-conspiracy friend: "Look at the seatback behind JFK. Put a bullet on it. It will try to roll off the smooth flat high place. That's with the limousine parked. Then drive the limousine like a maniac at 85 mph down Stemmons to Parkland, and jerk the limousine violently to make the corners. No way in hell will the bullet stay in place on top of the seatback to be found upon arrival. The story Landis tries to peddle is patently absurd."

I think the implication is that someone put it there, and not that it landed there on its own.