The Education Forum

Paul Landis complete NBC Interview

Interesting.  Thanks.   Highlights:

• He found two bullet fragments in the limo that he left in the limo.   Those fragments were bloody
  • He found one in-tact bullet that he took into the hospital
  • He's sure he left it on Kennedy's gurney
  • He didn't talk to Clint Hill about the assassination during the rest of his SS tenure (5 months)
  • He reports three gunshots in this video and didn't address the discrepancy with his initial 2-shot report
  • He still believes in the LGT
Edited by K K Lane

The fact that he. still buys the Lone Gunman shows how omni present the pressure is.

One word: credible 

Haunted by the assassination his entire life, he avoided learning anything more until Six Seconds in Dallas book is in his hands and he sees they got the origin of the pristine bullet wrong.

He somehow remains an LNer which only bolsters his credibility IMO. He’s not trying to sell anyone a conspiracy theory.

Indicts the WC even further as the political ‘show trial’ it was designed to be.

Edited by Michaleen Kilroy

1 hour ago, James DiEugenio said:

The fact that he. still buys the Lone Gunman shows how omni present the pressure is.

From Peter Baker's article on Landis in today's New York Times:

Mr. Landis has been reluctant to speculate on the larger implications. He always believed that Lee Harvey Oswald was the lone gunman.

But now? “At this point, I’m beginning to doubt myself,” he said. “Now I begin to wonder.” That is as far as he is willing to go.

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. The magic bullet did not come in contact with bone; the magic bullet was free of blood; the magic bullet was found at the top of the seat where the folding roof was joined to the car: bingo, the magic bullet was planted before the motorcade began, Watson. Discover who planted the bullet, and I’ll pay for lunch.”

The Case of the Magic Bullet

Landis got twisted memories. Quote from, THE NOT SO SECRET SECRET SERVICE byV. Palamara:

Why does agent Paul Landis, who at the time, says he thought at least one of the shots
came from the grassy knoll and saw someone running in that direction after the fact,
realize “when he thought back with a rational mind” years later that he was wrong?
What pressure was applied to give him a clearer memory?