URGENT BULLETIN 🚨: Armed Gunman Arrested at RFK Jr. Event in Los Angeles

Lori Spencer

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Lori Spencer said:

An armed rent-a-cop?

At an event where Kennedy was giving a speech? 

In Los Angeles? 

Where have we heard this before? 

🤦🏼‍♀️

It's worse than that. The Ambassador Hotel was on Wilshire. 

Its worse than that.

A guy I know who was attending the speech called me up and asked me if I wanted to go with him.

I told him it was too late for me to get there in time because of the traffic.

Then, he told me: Jim its near the Ambassador.

Still no Secret Service for RFK Jr.?

Edited by James DiEugenio

Lisa Pease chimes in:

If you don't have mad respect for RFK Jr. campaigning when he KNOWS it could cost him his life, you have no sense of history and no heart. A little over 55 years ago, a "security guard" (who was really working for the CIA) was part of the team that killed RFK in Los Angeles at the Ambassador Hotel. Just another mile or so down the road, at the Ebell Theater, the son was almost killed as well. Please ask

to provide RFK Jr. Secret Service protection. And please ask God to make sure they're really there FOR his protection. They weren't, in his uncle's case.

8 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

Lisa Pease chimes in:

If you don't have mad respect for RFK Jr. campaigning when he KNOWS it could cost him his life, you have no sense of history and no heart. A little over 55 years ago, a "security guard" (who was really working for the CIA) was part of the team that killed RFK in Los Angeles at the Ambassador Hotel. Just another mile or so down the road, at the Ebell Theater, the son was almost killed as well. Please ask

to provide RFK Jr. Secret Service protection. And please ask God to make sure they're really there FOR his protection. They weren't, in his uncle's case.

+1

3 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Lisa Pease chimes in:

Jim, I just emailed you and invite to join us tonight for a live special report on Maverick News about this incident. 

Would like to have you on a panel discussion with Lisa Pease, and a couple of local L.A. reporters who were there. 

Please check your email and we will work out the details… 

5 hours ago, Pat Speer said:

It's worse than that. The Ambassador Hotel was on Wilshire. 

Strange coincidence but the Wilshire Ebell Theatre was where Judy Garland was discovered by MGM’s Joseph Mankiewicz in the early 1930’s. 

Joe’s nephew Frank was Robert F. Kennedy’s press Secretary and announced the news of his death on June 6, 1968. 

The Wilshire Ebell was also where Amelia Earhart made her last public appearance before her ill fated final flight ✈️…  

Edited by Lori Spencer
Spelling

If "they" get him before the Convention, I'd be looking to my left.

If he wins the nomination and they get him before the general election, I'd be looking to my right.

I hope they don't get him, because IMO, he's a Democrat ( Tulsi Gabbard also comes to mind ) with something on the ball.

But, like his uncle, he's up against an entrenched deep state that is resisting his candidacy. Also, like his uncle, he's seen as a threat to the status-quo and wants to change things from the chaotic and corrupt state we're in.

He knows the personal risks, and he knows who is behind it all, he's called them out.

He's no conspiracy nut. He is well informed on foreign as well as domestic affairs. 

We, as citizens who have learned from the 60s, know that we can't let them kill off all our leaders.

Kudos to the citizen who reported this guy. I hope others follow suit.

Edited by Gil Jesus

Has this armed man been identified yet?

Also, note that according to several news reports the FBI was present.  Time to FOIA them for all reports on this.

I have collected a few reports on my substack. - https://open.substack.com/pub/justiceforkennedy/p/armed-man-detained-at-rfk-jr-event?r=1nfutr&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web

Joe

I am desperately waiting for moderators to move that topic like all others regarding RFK jr security to the "political debates" forum where it can die slowly because nobody cares ... because this RFK jr security thing is something completely different to the JFKA ... nothing to see her ... hm? ...  

KK

See here

Little reminder:

Posted on 29. July 2023 by me here and moved by the moderators. 

Mods. Don't move the topic. Since the Secret Service and a Kennedy (RFK jr) is involved and Dallas 1963 was a parody of security for another Kennedy, this topic belongs here. 

The Biden adm. denies RFK. jr as a presidential candidate Secret Service protection.

Quote:

Robert F. Kennedy Jr
@RobertKennedyJr
Since the assassination of my father in 1968, candidates for president are provided Secret Service protection.  But not me.

Typical turnaround time for pro forma protection requests from presidential candidates is 14-days.  After 88-days of no response and after several follow-ups by our campaign, the Biden Administration just denied our request.  Secretary Mayorkas:   "I have determined that Secret Service protection for Robert F Kennedy Jr is not warranted at this time."
 Our campaign's request included a 67-page report from the world's leading protection firm, detailing unique and well established security and safety risks aside from commonplace death threats.

Little reminder #2:

Edited by Karl Kinaski

I’m very grateful that alert and fast-acting protectors from Gavin de Becker and Associates (GDBA) spotted and detained an armed man who attempted to approach me at my Hispanic Heritage speech at the Wilshire Ebell Theatre in Los Angeles tonight. The man, wearing two shoulder holsters with loaded pistols and spare ammunition magazines was carrying a U.S. Marshal badge on a lanyard and beltclip federal ID. He identified himself as a member of my security detail. Armed GDBA team members moved quickly to isolate and detain the man until LAPD arrived to make the arrest. I’m also grateful to LAPD for its rapid response. I’m still entertaining a hope that President Biden will allow me Secret Service protection. I am the first presidential candidate in history to whom the White House has denied a request for protection.