The Education Forum

Trump on JFK Files: "if you saw what I saw"

Gil Jesus

William, I did not think that was what Gil was saying.

I thought he was drawing a straight line between the Deep State and the JFK case.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Gil Jesus said:

I'm not running defense for anybody.

I'm getting sick and tired of you Trump haters accusing me of things I'm not doing. I posted a video and asked a question because I have a sneaky suspicion that Trump is Tucker Carlson's "source". And if that's true, he's already opened his mouth and spilled the beans about the CIA being involved in the assassination and I was wondering if he was going to do it AGAIN with Napolitano. 

And for the record, I'm not a Republican or a Democrat. I'm an Independent voter and independent thinker and always have been, who votes for the candidate whose policies I agree with. I vote for policies, not parties. In fact, I voted Democrat in 7 of the last 8 Presidential elections.

So don't accuse me of "running defense" for Donald Trump, because you don't know what you're talking about.

Grow up.

Agreed.   Every time.   It is elementary school.   

5 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

C'mon, Gil.

I appreciate your informative posts and inquiries about the JFK assassination here on the forum, but, surely, you don't believe the false Trump/Fox narratives claiming that the prosecution of Trump's serious felonies is a result of persecution by the Deep State, do you?

Trump (and Fox) started promoting these false "Deep State" persecution-of-Trump tropes in 2017, after evidence emerged of Russian interference in our 2016 election, (on Trump's behalf) and after the FBI began to investigate Michael Flynn's illegal December 2016 phone calls to Sergei Kisylak (about the Obama era sanctions against the Kremlin for interference in our 2016 U.S. election.)

In essence, Trump and his Fox Ministry of Propaganda began, in 2017, to blame the "Deep State" for Trump's crimes-- despite the fact that James Comey and the FBI had played a major role in getting Trump elected in 2016!

The same thing happened after Trump's J6 mob attack on the U.S. Congress.   Tucker Carlson repeatedly promoted the false "Patriot Purge" narrative about Trump's coup attempt-- essentially blaming Trump's multi-faceted efforts to overturn the 2020 election on the Deep State.

But, let's be clear.  Trump wasn't indicted by the "Deep State" for 91 felonies this year.  He was indicted by grand juries-- based on evidence of his serious criminal conduct.

Gil did nothing wrong and his post was about what Trump claimed he saw as opposed to how you feel about Trumps conduct.   

Edited by Cory Santos

5 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

I thought he was drawing a straight line between the Deep State and the JFK case.

EXACTLY. It's getting so you can't even mention anything currently going on in the case without people losing it over Trump. At the mere mention of his name people go into attack mode. It's amazing. I don't think we've had a President so hated by half the country since Lincoln.

Edited by Gil Jesus

2 hours ago, Cory Santos said:

Gil did nothing wrong and his post was about what Trump claimed he saw as opposed to how you feel about Trumps conduct.   

THANK YOU

I CAN IMAGINE WHAT THIS WILL BE LIKE IF BOBBY DECLARES INDEPENDENT THIS WEEK.

9 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

BTW its an important point as to who was Carlson's source.

Exactly. And the reason why I suspect Trump as Tucker's source is that Tucker's show was broadcast ( Dec. 2022 ) several months after they spent time together at the LIV Golf Invitational Series Bedminster ( July 2022 ).

tucker_carlson_donald_trump_1242271351.j

In spite of his having the # 1 show on the network, with an average nightly audience of 3 million, Tucker was fired from Fox News four months after that broadcast. I never watched his show, but as I understand it, the excuse for his firing was that he had made false statements about Dominion, the voting machine giant, who sued FOX and won a $ 787.5 million lawsuit.  

And just like that, without warning, Tucker was out at FOX and none of the major news networks picked up his wildly popular show.

One month after Trump and Carlson spoke at the golf tournament, the FBI raided Trump's Mar-a-Lago home to search for documents he may have taken "illegally" when he left office. Did those documents include some he had seen regarding the JFK assassination ? I don't know, but you have to admit, the timeline here is very suspicious.

July 2022: Trump and Carlson spend time together at the golf tournament.

Aug. 2022: Mar-a-Lago raided by the FBI for "documents" Trump illegally took.

Oct. 2022: Mary Ferrell Foundation sues for release of ALL remaining JFK files.

Dec. 2022: Carlson reveals he has a source who has seen the remaining files on the JFK assassination and they implicate the CIA in his assassination.

April 2023: Carlson is fired by FOX News.

June 2023: Trump indicted by a Grand Jury in Miami for, "taking classified national defense documents from the White House after he left office and resisting the government's attempts to retrieve the materials".

July 2023: President Joe Biden issues his final release of the JFK files in July 2023, exempting almost 4,800 pages of files to be retained by the CIA.

RESULT: The CIA and the "deep state" win again.

Whether Trump is credible on this subject or not, I can't say. He says all kinds of wild things that have you shaking your head. But the circumstances here are very suspicious.

All I'm saying is that this is why I suspect Trump is Carlson's source.

Edited by Gil Jesus

51 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

RFK2 is already the most vilified candidate in post WWII history. 

Can a tsunami become something larger? 

Add on: Suppose we have a three-way Presidential race, which is actually likely: Trump, RFK2 and Biden. 

Can legacy media keep a straight face that both Trump and RFK2 are existential threats to democracy and prosperity?

Does Chicken Little ring a bell? 

1 hour ago, James DiEugenio said:

With what the DNC is doing to change the rules regarding delegates and who gets them, he may not have a choice. If you campaign in New Hampshire, you can't get any delegates in Illinois or Georgia ? What is THAT all about ?

He has no chance of getting the Democrat nomination because he's not far enough to the Left. He's old-school Democrat ( what he calls a Kennedy Democrat ) which is like a moderate in today's political area. And he's not a one-trick pony, not some anti-vax nutcase as depicted in the MSM. He's intelligent and very well versed on foreign and domestic policy. His message has gotten the attention of a lot of voters, myself included.

Edited by Gil Jesus

2 hours ago, Gil Jesus said:

All I'm saying is that this is why I suspect Trump is Carlson's source.

In addition to your timeline I would say that what Carlson said he was told sounds exactly what Trump would say and even uses what I'd say is one of Trump's favourite expressions:

"We spoke to someone who had access to these still hidden CIA documents, a person who was deeply familiar with what they contained. We asked this person directly, "Did the CIA have a hand in the murder of John F. Kennedy, an American President? And here's the reply we received verbatim. Quote, "The answer is yes. I believe they were involved. It's a whole different country from what we thought it was. It's all fake.""

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-heres-source-cia-jfks-assassination

16 minutes ago, Mart Hall said:

In addition to your timeline I would say that what Carlson said he was told sounds exactly what Trump would say and even uses what I'd say is one of Trump's favourite expressions:

"We spoke to someone who had access to these still hidden CIA documents, a person who was deeply familiar with what they contained. We asked this person directly, "Did the CIA have a hand in the murder of John F. Kennedy, an American President? And here's the reply we received verbatim. Quote, "The answer is yes. I believe they were involved. It's a whole different country from what we thought it was. It's all fake.""

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-heres-source-cia-jfks-assassination

Good observation Mart. Trump uses the word "fake" a lot.

4 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Trying to bite my current political news thoughts and commentary tongue since our moderators imposed sanctions.

I've kept my strong political concern urges to weigh in on such under check fairly well imo.

However, the name "Trump" is in the original post title.

Thrusting Trump into any JFK discussion just upsets my inner core sense of personal character integrity and the differences between the two men in that regards. 

There is a tainting. 

"Grab em by the pu$$y", "heroes don't get captured" and "we feel your pain" ( to the Jan. 6th, 2021 Capital building attacking mob versus the life and death fearing traumatized congress members ) cannot compare to "ask not what your country can do for you", "we all breath the same air" and “I think the American people expect more from us than cries of indignation and attack. The times are too grave, the challenge too urgent, and the stakes too high" in the realm of our most worthy American constitutional democracy honoring, defending and promoting presidential legacies.

And I seriously hope RFK Jr. does not declare a third party candidacy.

It's just what the Republicans are hoping for come this next November, 2024.

11 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Jim,

I couldn't have said it any more clearly.  Some of our forum members need to work on their reading comprehension skills.

Obviously, there's a straight line between the Deep State and the JFK assassination.

My point is that Trump wasn't indicted for 91 felonies by the Deep State.  He was indicted by grand juries, based on the evidence of his crimes.

Nor has Trump been an heroic JFK Truther.  In fact, he blocked the release of the JFK records in 2017--the year they were finally due for release.

Trump was never an adversary and victim of the Deep State-- as he and his Trumpagandists in the media have been saying since 2017.

He's a con man and a serial felon.

Edited by W. Niederhut