The Education Forum

I paid $1.99 To See This JFKA Documentary Last Night. At First I Thought It Looked And Sounded Interesting. Then...OMG!

Joe Bauer

On Amazon Prime.

I don't know how the following documentary piece was even picked up by Amazon.

IT COST $1.99 SO DON'T EVEN BOTHER WATCHING IT.

The guy says JFK wasn't shot. It was a special effects gizmo trick and Jackie pulled the string to activate it!   I kid you not.

th?id=OIP.lBXB9pOotntQL5WBvuWbYQHaEK&w=80&h=80&c=1&vt=10&bgcl=94f712&r=0&o=6&dpr=1.5&pid=5.1

WebJFK X: Solving the Crime of the Century As the 60th anniversary of the assassination of President Kennedy approaches, this film uncovers the final proof of what happened that day in Dallas. By enhancing the famous …

Edited by Joe Bauer

Joe, this is for sale on Amazon Prime?

And they do not tell you what the trick is?

There is some idiot woman in Britain who thinks Jackie killed JFK, Rachel White, I think her name is. She would make videos of herself in her car. Was she in this? She worked for a time with Richard Hooke, who was one of Ralph Conque's disciples.  

Joe

Here's the garbage that came from Rachel White and Richard Hooke:

The Killer Queen

Richard M. Hooke, Rachel White

Primedia eLaunch LLC, [ AKA Scumbag Media ] 2019 - 336 pages

Dispels 55 years of Deepstate limited hangout disinfo history on the JFK assassination as JFK assassination researchers Richard M. Hooke and Rachel White present and prove the real truth that on November 22, 1963 at 12:30pm Secret Service agent William Greer and CIA agent Jackie Kennedy shot and killed US President John F. Kennedy, in the left side of his head and the Illuminati Zionist Deepstate overthrew the United States of America by coup d'état; as the ONI/CIA/FBI patsy, Lee Harvey Oswald, who never fired any shots at all, was merely a spectator, from the doorway of the Texas School Book Depository, watching President Kennedy's Deepstate execution as it occurred a little ways down Elm Street.

So, Jackie was secretly a CIA agent / assassin. But, never mind her it was really D'uh Joooooooos, and, of course, it's ALWAYS Oswald in the doorway.

There are always scummy people like this, infecting our work, muddying the water.  

Joe 

Jim, yes. It showed up on our Amazon Prime channel selection.

So many new JFKA pieces showing up now. 

The title of this one sounds legit but within 15 minutes I started to break out in side-splitting laughter.

I still can't believe Amazon could offer such a looney piece and charge for it.

The character presenting the JFK fake gunshot theory is supposedly a former top special effects person out of the A list film industry.

At first I bought into the sham.

But soon enough I wondered whether the entire piece was a deliberate comedy piece.  If not, the presenter must have consumed a handful of crack spiked psychedelic mushrooms one hour before his appearance.

With a straight face he claims that the standard Hollywood special effects device used to simulate gunshot wounds that burst with fake blood was used to simulate JFK's head shot. And that Jackie Kennedy activated the mechanism by pulling a string that came out from under her skirt!

I KID YOU NOT!

This JFKA film piece is so out-there...I still wonder if in the following weeks the producers will come out and admit that it was all a sick prank.

I found an internet site that contained some reviews.

The comments were knee slapping hilarious!

I am surprised how many JFKA pieces are coming out in the mainstream media for this 60th anniversary. Including this crazy hoot.

Edited by Joe Bauer

1 hour ago, Joe Bauer said:

The guy says JFK wasn't shot. It was a special effects gimmick trick and Jackie pulled the string to activate it!   I kid you not.

Sounds a lot like the Brian David Andersen theory. He's the kook who wrote a book in 2007 called "My God, I'm Hit!", theorizing that JFK faked his own death by exploding a pyrotechnics device on his head. A "fake JFK" then popped up out of a secret compartment in the back of the limo.

If you've got $125 to waste, you can still get a copy of this Pulitzer Prize winner at Amazon!! Hurry though....only one copy left!

81H1i+9CuBL._SL360_.jpg

Edited by David Von Pein

46 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Perhaps the idea is to flood the zone with obviously nutty CTs. 

With this piece of comedy noire, I am beginning to think that might be the case.

4 hours ago, David Von Pein said:

Sounds a lot like the Brian David Andersen theory. He's the kook who wrote a book in 2007 called "My God, I'm Hit!", theorizing that JFK faked his own death by exploding a pyrotechnics device on his head. A "fake JFK" then popped up out of a secret compartment in the back of the limo.

This "JFK X" fellow also said something about JFK getting into the trunk. And J.D. Tippitt was a body double of JFK.

As whacko as this doc was you have to suspect how it made it to Amazon Prime and them accepting it and then offering it to the public for $1.99.

Takes money to make any doc. Who funded this thing? And who had enough influence to get Amazon Prime to take it and run it on their national venue?

Watching this can't help but give one a creepy twinge feeling that operation Mockingbird type shenanigans may still exist.

28 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

Watching this can't help but give one a creepy twinge feeling that operation Mockingbird type shenanigans may still exist.

I'm sure that's the case Joe.

4 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Perhaps the idea is to flood the zone with obviously nutty CTs. 

To promote the impression that all advocates of conspiracy must be nuts.  

2 minutes ago, Pete Mellor said:

I'm sure that's the case Joe.

To promote the impression that all advocates of conspiracy must be nuts.  

You know, many, many, many legacy media articles over the decades have lead paragraphs on JFKA that include the zanier theories, so as to smear the whole field. 

This may be just the latest iteration a tied and true technique. 

The way the RFK2 campaign is treated in legacy media, and alt-l media, has a familiar ring.....

8 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

This "JFK X" fellow also said something about JFK getting into the trunk. And J.D. Tippitt was a body double of JFK.

As whacko as this doc was you have to suspect how it made it to Amazon Prime and them accepting it and then offering it to the public for $1.99.

Takes money to make any doc. Who funded this thing? And who had enough influence to get Amazon Prime to take it and run it on their national venue?

Watched it and like you Joe, was incredulous by the end of it - squibs attached to JFK’s cheek, Jackie setting it off with a pull string, JFK’s (live) body hidden thru a compartment into the trunk to be replaced by good ole JD’s body

OMG, beyond hilarious!! The wife didn’t get it. She never does.

OMG, Sean, that is even worse.

JD Tippit body switch, shades of Morningstar.

Edited by James DiEugenio