The Education Forum

Dale Myers debunked via NEW study/animation- Myers "outMyered"

28 minutes ago, Pat Speer said:

Nothing new. A cartoon that shows what myself and others proved years ago. 

A scientifically-produced forensic animation is hardly a cartoon, and calling it that is disrespectful and uncalled for.

Kudos to Knott Laboratories for scanning Dealey Plaza, creating the animated model, and analyzing the SBT in a professional manner. Also to whoever paid for it.

Thanks for posting that video, Vince.

46 minutes ago, Sandy Larsen said:

A scientifically-produced forensic animation is hardly a cartoon, and calling it that is disrespectful and uncalled for.

Problem is, the analysis of the animation is deceitful, to put it mildly. Whoever it is who did that part of the project should be ashamed of themselves.

See this:

As the 50th anniversary was coming up I decided to read a few books and watched a few videos on Youtube including 50 Reasons for 50 Years.

There was a set of videos called 'Do the Math' in which the poster went through all the angles and bullet paths through the victims.  (These seem to have been taken down).

I've always thought that that type of data (possibly more recent / accurate), clearly illustrated with diagrams of both the horizontal and vertical angles was enough to refute the SBT.

Add to that:

• the Millicent Cranor article on how the path from the back entry wound would have had to pass through the spinal column on Kennedys and King -->link
  • Kellerman's testimony that JFK's last words were that he was hit 
  • bullet found by the Navy corpsmen & Dr James Young, who wrote a letter to Gerald Ford about it --> link
  • and Way Beyond the Magic Bullet - which shows a more interesting re-creation than a 3D animation for me --> link

I don't see why a 3D animation is necessary or would illustrate anything more than the Way Beyond the Magic Bullet video.

As I posted... the WCR Exhibits itself destroyed the SBT in 1964-65.

:rip

@Pat Speer nails it...  How we are even talking about this 60 years down the line is what confuses me most.  How much more proof is needed when the invetigating body offers the clear and simple evidence to show it was impossible.. LET ALONE the fact he never shot that rifle, nor was on the 6th floor when the shots were fired.

The question itself allows for the possibility of another answer?  This is no longer questioned - this is fact.

The Silly Bullet Theory was stillborn.

1208685968_WCRprovesSBTimpossible.thumb.jpg.e78fd5d78d4963e53bc9b5b7eb018b0f.jpg

Edited by David Josephs

In Lone-Gunman Land, the SBT always works, no matter what, even when its own proponents contradict each other about JFK's and Connally's positions and the location of the back wound. Heck, when the HSCA FPP determined that the WC mislocated the back wound by about 2 inches, the SBTers said, "It still works if you assume that JFK was leaning far forward when the bullet struck!" Yeah, except that no film or photo shows him leaning far forward during the SBT timeframe. 

Edited by Michael Griffith

35 minutes ago, Bill Fite said:

Wow - that's really interesting.  Hadn't seen that.

The FBI and SS basically gave it all away.  See WCD298 and some of the work done with it:

This little known WCD and the Dealey Plaza Model presented - offered with the below preface - was basically removed from existence and replaced with CE884's subterfuge.   This is the FBI in a nutshell.

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=10699#relPageId=6

https://www.kennedysandking.com/content/warren-commission-document-wcd-298-how-the-bureau-made-a-fourth-shot-beyond-z-313-disappear 

https://www.kennedysandking.com/content/warren-commission-document-wcd-298-fbi-letter-from-director-of-20-jan-1964-with-visual-aides-brochure 

img_10699_6_300.png

10 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Kudos to Knott Laboratories for scanning Dealey Plaza, creating the animated model, and analyzing the SBT in a professional manner.

They were two inches off on the back wound.  Unprofessional.