The Education Forum

I was is Dealey Plaza all this week

I am staying at a hotel on Elm St for work and everyday I pass through Dealey Plaza.

Today, Saturday January 13,2024 I decided to slow my car down to about 10 mph while passing next to the pergola while driving through Dealey Plaza.  I even turned my head to look at my back seat twice.  

if you do this, you will see how evident it is that Bill Greer slowed the car down on purpose so JFK’s head could get blown off.

57 minutes ago, Gerry Down said:

Is the Neely street house still there? There was talk last year of it to be demolished.

Also does anyone know if the apartment complex Silvia odio lived in is still there? 

The Neely Street house is still there.  I was there  back in November.

Not that many onlookers on the left or to the right to slow down and let the president give them a good look and or a wave.

I personally think that Kellerman is just as guilty as Greer when everything is said and done.

13 hours ago, Keyvan Shahrdar said:

I am staying at a hotel on Elm St for work and everyday I pass through Dealey Plaza.

Today, Saturday January 13,2024 I decided to slow my car down to about 10 mph while passing next to the pergola while driving through Dealey Plaza.  I even turned my head to look at my back seat twice.  

if you do this, you will see how evident it is that Bill Greer slowed the car down on purpose so JFK’s head could get blown off.

Not only did Greer slow the limo, but he turned and faced JFK until the fatal shot hit...

6 minutes ago, Pamela Brown said:

Not only did Greer slow the limo, but he turned and faced JFK until the fatal shot hit...

And this is clearly seen in the Z-film.

I neglected to mention that as you drive along Elm Street through Dealey Plaza, you'll find yourself descending a slope. The car naturally gains momentum, continuously rolling downhill, which necessitates deliberately applying the brakes to moderate your speed.

23 minutes ago, Keyvan Shahrdar said:

I neglected to mention that as you drive along Elm Street through Dealey Plaza, you'll find yourself descending a slope. The car naturally gains momentum, continuously rolling downhill, which necessitates deliberately applying the brakes to moderate your speed.

Good point. In this case, the limo weighed abou 7800 lbs, if I recall correctly...

32 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

And this is clearly seen in the Z-film.

It is...

8 hours ago, Michael Crane said:

Not that many onlookers on the left or to the right to slow down and let the president give them a good look and or a wave.

I personally think that Kellerman is just as guilty as Greer when everything is said and done.

I agree.  In Jackie's WC testimony she seemed confused about Kellerman's inactions...she said something to the effect that 'they couldn't hear us' and even thought there was a second windshield between them and the front seat as the reason why.

Ironically, her statement sent me on my quest for a second windshield in SS100X...as it turned out, there was one at delivery, but it was removed a few months later.  But a second LCC limo, the "Sheik II" was built just for Jackie (a smaller version of SS100X with no extended length) and it did have a second (security) windshield in it...she may have been confused by that...

At any rate, Kellerman did nothing to help them...

1 hour ago, Keyvan Shahrdar said:

Which also reveals the incredible feat of making a "bullseye" hit upon JFK's head at the point on Elm it occurred.

The shooters first shot was either deliberately misdirected or deflected by hitting an obstruction - correct?

Then the supposed second shot did hit it's mark "generally" into JFK's back.

However, if the ultimate shooting goal was a kill shot into JFK's head, that shot was a miss by 12 inches!

And that was a head shot miss at what 240 feet versus the third shot bullseye hit at 265 feet?

And with JFK in a relatively stationary sitting position?

So, the third shot makes a bullseye hit into JFK's head with JFK 25 feet farther away, his upper body and head moving two feet to his left and down in the sight aligning time between the second and third shots...AND with JFK's limo constantly moving downward on an ever steepening grade?

That's three dynamics of JFK's body movement which the shooter would have to adjust his aim for, all in a two to three second time period?

Target moving to it's left two feet, target moving farther away each second and target moving downward on a slope.

Try hitting a bullseye on a 9 inch wide, 8 inch high target at 265 feet, all while that target is moving in three different dynamic ways. Leftward two feet, forward at 11 MPH and downward on a slope.

So many top marksmen could not duplicate the head shot bullseye accuracy... and their test runs didn't even include all three movement dynamics!

Edited by Joe Bauer

6 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

That's three dynamics of JFK's body movement which the shooter would have to adjust his aim for, all in a two to three second time period?

Target moving to it's left two feet, target moving farther away each second and target moving downward on a slope.

Try hitting a bullseye on a 9 inch wide, 8 inch high target at 265 feet, all while that target is moving in three different dynamic ways. Leftward two feet, forward at 11 MPH and downward on a slope.

So many top marksmen could not duplicate the head shot bullseye accuracy... and their test runs didn't even include all three movement dynamics!

Great points, all rarely made. I'm also reminded of all the discussions I've had with LN's over the years who argued that the first shot was deflected by a tree branch - which suggests the fanciful notion that the shooter not only made a bullseye on a target moving on three axes, but waited until the moving target was partially obscured to fire.

And the marksmen engaged in those tests had 1. all the time to prepare for their shots, 2. multiple attempts to shoot, and 3. nothing on the line except someone writing down the number of missed shots in a test. Lone Nut Oswald was, if successful, about to literally change the world, and - successful or unsuccessful - was going to irrevocably change his life forever and could even get him the electric chair.

21 minutes ago, Denny Zartman said:

Lone Nut Oswald was, if successful, about to literally change the world, and - successful or unsuccessful - was going to irrevocably change his life forever and could even get him the electric chair.

So what? When has that ever stopped the dozens of other "lone nuts" who carried out political assassinations?

16 hours ago, Michael Crane said:

Well, he didn't stop the car and turn around to see if JFK was hit yet.

But, he also didn't jump over the seat to cover JFK at the sound of the first shot, as he should have been trained to do.  A sound I believe he later stated he recognized as gunfire.

Both of them remind me of Abraham Bolden's assertions that some SSA's were not that committed to protecting JFK.