The Education Forum

Hit List-- The Systematic Murders of JFK Witnesses

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Robert Morrow said:

I believe almost none of those deaths in Hit List had any relation to the JFK assassination. I have not seen evidence to indicate otherwise.

Well, Robert, nobody's perfect.

Have you read the book?

The data speaks for itself.

One formula for getting murdered 60 years ago was to have contact with, or knowledge about, Jack Ruby.  As a Texas guy, you should know that better than anyone.

Jack Ruby was like plutonium.

The cases are legion-- and not only those of Rose Cheramie, Dorothy Killgallen, Koethe, Hunter, Zengatty, and the Carousel Club murder victims.

Edited by W. Niederhut

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Well, Robert, nobody's perfect.

Have you read the book?

The data speaks for itself.

One formula for getting murdered 60 years ago was to have contact with, or knowledge about, Jack Ruby.  As a Texas guy, you should know that better than anyone.

The cases are legion-- and not only those of Rose Cheramie, Dorothy Killgallen, Koethe, Hunter, Zengatty, and the Carousel Club murder victims.

Oh, I had read enough about the cases in the book, long before the book Hit List came out. 

You tell me, what is the absolute strongest "suspicious deaths" that were related to the JFK assassination.

For me it was the murder of Lee Harvey Oswald but - in my "opinion" by LBJ using the local Dallas mafia. H.L. Hunt and Joe Civello may have been involved in this one. See John Curington's book.

I do not think Dorothy Kilgallen was murdered but I do think JFK's close friend Sen. John Sherman Cooper gave her a copy of the Warren Report and that she was under FBI/CIA surveillance because of her public doubts about the Warren Report.

I do not think any murderer of JFK murdered his mistress Mary Meyer.

Again, what are you most suspicious cases of death?

Edited by Robert Morrow

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Robert Morrow said:

Oh, I had read enough about the cases in the book, long before the book Hit List came out. 

You tell me, what is the absolute strongest "suspicious deaths" that were related to the JFK assassination.

For me it was the murder of Lee Harvey Oswald but - in my "opinion" by LBJ using the local Dallas mafia. H.L. Hunt and Joe Civello may have been involved in this one. See John Curington's book.

I do not think Dorothy Kilgallen was murdered but I do think JFK's close friend Sen. John Sherman Cooper gave her a copy of the Warren Report and that she was under FBI/CIA surveillance because of her public doubts about the Warren Report.

Robert,

There are so many highly suspicious murder cases documented in the book that it would be a long post, indeed, to review all 50 of them.

My advice is to forget the inaccurate negative spin on this thread-- by Pat Speer, Ulrik, et.al.--  and study the book.

I'll ask you a few brief questions to stimulate your intellectual curiosity.

1)  Why was mobster Jack Zangetty found floating dead in a swimming pool with multiple gunshots to the chest, after he told people that Ruby was going to kill Oswald, and Frank Sinatra's son was going to be kidnapped?

2)  How did a cop in L.A. manage to shoot journalist Bill Hunter in the heart by dropping his gun on the floor?

3)   Why did the karate expert burglar who killed journalist, Jim Koethe, steal Koethe's notes about Ruby and the JFK assassination?

4)  Why was Dorothy Killgallen's manuscript about her blockbuster interview with Jack Ruby stolen, after she and her friend, Florence Pritchett Smith, were both murdered?  Killgallen was accidentally placed by the killer(s) in her guest bedroom, with her make up on.  She never slept in her guest bedroom, and never went to bed with make up on.

5)  How did Wistar Janney and Ben Bradlee know "shortly after noon" that Mary Pinchot Meyer had been murdered, (by an expert assassin) when the police never identifed her body or announced her murder until 6 PM?

6)  Why was James Angleton in Meyer's apartment, reading (and stealing) her diary after she was murdered?

Edited by W. Niederhut

3 hours ago, Robert Morrow said:

Why did Dorothy Kilgallen's death scene appear to be staged? Or tell us why you don't believe it was staged.

"W" and Charles - killing someone is an extremely high risk proposition for the killer because it brings attention to the dead person. I would think that the killers of JFK would only murder more people ONLY if they knew something that would blow up the JFK assassination case. I doubt any of these dead people had the goods on the killers of JFK.

EXCEPT FOR OSWALD - who knew in real time he was a patsy and was a threat to reveal he was CIA asset, FBI Asset and fake defector to Russia. I can see why Oswald was killed, the others not nearly at that level.

I do not think Dorothy Kilgallen had cracked the case but Sen. John Sherman Cooper, close friend of JFK, was feeding her Warren Commission material and that is a huge red flag.

4 hours ago, Robert Morrow said:

"W" and Charles - killing someone is an extremely high risk proposition for the killer because it brings attention to the dead person. I would think that the killers of JFK would only murder more people ONLY if they knew something that would blow up the JFK assassination case. I doubt any of these dead people had the goods on the killers of JFK.

EXCEPT FOR OSWALD - who knew in real time he was a patsy and was a threat to reveal he was CIA asset, FBI Asset and fake defector to Russia. I can see why Oswald was killed, the others not nearly at that level.

I do not think Dorothy Kilgallen had cracked the case but Sen. John Sherman Cooper, close friend of JFK, was feeding her Warren Commission material and that is a huge red flag.

Robert,

On the contrary, most of these murdered witnesses had apparent knowledge that debunked various aspects of the Warren Commission "Lone Nut" narrative.  In fact, that seems to be the sine qua non for their murders-- in line with the CIA Executive Order instructing agency personnel to do "whatever is necessary to promote public acceptance of the Warren Commission Report.

In some cases, like those of Koethe, Hunter, Mary Meyer, and Killgallen, we don't know precisely what they knew, because their manuscripts, notes, and diaries were confiscated by their killers.

Dorothy Killgallen claimed that her interview with Jack Ruby would "break the JFK case wide open."

Mary Meyer had purchased the newly published Warren Commission Report shortly before her murder, and was, allegedly, indignant about it.  What did she know?  She had been a close friend of JFK and her ex-husband was in charge of CIA propaganda (Mockingbird) ops.

Why was James Angleton so eager to confiscate her diary?

Other murdered witnesses knew things about Oswald, Ruby, Dealey Plaza, forensic evidence, Tippitt's murder, etc., that debunked the WCR.

• 1 month later...

The problem with these “hit list” claims is that even if every member of the list died of natural causes at the exact year of their life expectancy, the result would result in a very low probability overall. There are a large number of possible outcomes for a collection of people, each one with a very small probability of occurring. Humans are not very good at incorporating low probabilities in their thinking.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Kevin Balch said:

The problem with these “hit list” claims is that even if every member of the list died of natural causes at the exact year of their life expectancy, the result would result in a very low probability overall. There are a large number of possible outcomes for a collection of people, each one with a very small probability of occurring. Humans are not very good at incorporating low probabilities in their thinking.

Actually, Kevin, the actuarial stats for these JFK witness murders indicates that it is astronomically improbable that they would have occurred by mere chance, when they occurred.

That statistical data is reviewed at the beginning of Hit List.

But, beyond the astronomical improbabilities, the forensic data about the murders is extremely damning.

If people are interested in the subject, they should ignore the internet "spin" and study the facts in the book.

Edited by W. Niederhut

30 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Actually, Kevin, the actuarial stats for these JFK witness murders indicates that it is astronomically improbable that they would have occurred by mere chance, when they occurred.

That statistical data is reviewed at the beginning of Hit List.

But, beyond the astronomical improbabilities, the forensic data about the murders is extremely damning.

If people are interested in the subject, they should ignore the internet "spin" and study the facts in the book.

“Hit List” and its predecessor “Dead Wrong” are in my local library. I will have to look at them.

9 hours ago, Kevin Balch said:

“Hit List” and its predecessor “Dead Wrong” are in my local library. I will have to look at them.

Hit List is valuable for multiple reasons.  I'm not sure about Dead Wrong.  Regarding the statistics see Richard Charnin's "Reclaiming Science:  The JFK Conspiracy."   Eight bucks.  In addition to imho, good reviews.

Reclaiming Science: the JFK Conspiracy: A mathematical analysis of unnatural deaths, witness testimony, altered evidence and media disinformation: Charnin, Richard: 9781502715999: Amazon.com: Books

13 hours ago, Kevin Balch said:

Humans are not very good at incorporating low probabilities in their thinking.

Contrary to popular belief, statistics don't lie. But they can fool you.

Even highly intelligent mathmeticians need to consult a statistician on occasion.

3 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

Hit List is valuable for multiple reasons.  I'm not sure about Dead Wrong.  Regarding the statistics see Richard Charnin's "Reclaiming Science:  The JFK Conspiracy."   Eight bucks.  In addition to imho, good reviews.

Reclaiming Science: the JFK Conspiracy: A mathematical analysis of unnatural deaths, witness testimony, altered evidence and media disinformation: Charnin, Richard: 9781502715999: Amazon.com: Books

Oh great - I have that book on Kindle & one of the same MSc degrees as the author.   Now I'm gonnahavta look through it again - maybe even read it closely.  I remember thinking it pretty thought provoking.

I have always wondered about probability calculations and the JFKA - why they aren't used more - then I remember I did read Innumeracy.

link to spreadsheet with all data, calculations, and results

link to author's blog JFKA section  

Edited by Bill Fite
added links

On 4/17/2024 at 7:18 AM, Sandy Larsen said:

Contrary to popular belief, statistics don't lie. But they can fool you.

Even highly intelligent mathmeticians need to consult a statistician on occasion.

Statistics don’t lie. Better get your jumpsuits ordered boys. Uh huh huh.

Edited by Sean Coleman