The Education Forum

NEW 11/22/63 VIDEO of Dr. Malcolm Perry!

Thanks for this VInce.  I had never seen that one.

No wonder they were calling this guy past midnight to change his story.

And then they sent Elmer Moore to dog him.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, Vince. I wouldn't be surprised if you found that long-suppressed ABC video while rummaging through an attic that once belonged to Peter Jennings.

Sort of like A.J. Weberman rummaging through Bob Dylan's garbage.

Anyway, good find!

19 hours ago, Vince Palamara said:

Good find. I will add some of the quotes to my website. But I think I saw some responses in which people are acting as though there is anything new here. There is not. Perry said from the first and to the last that the throat wound appeared to be an entrance wound. That in itself means almost nothing. It is not the job of a surgeon to make that determination. That is the job of a pathologist or coroner. In fact, studies have shown that the opinions of emergency room personnel as to entrance or exit on cases of multiple gunshot wounds are as good as a guess. 

What is significant is that he says the throat wound was small--unlikely for the exit of a high-velocity missile--and that they thought the large head wound may have been a tangential wound--meaning both that they saw no entrance anywhere else on the skull, and that the wound was larger in surface area than they would have expected. This is discussed in chapter 16b of my website and forms the foundation for my conclusion the wound was yes indeed a tangential wound...and that the entrance wound found at Bethesda represents a second shot to the head.

Edited by Pat Speer

7 hours ago, Denis Morissette said:

This video was posted by Alex Harris 3 weeks ago. You didn’t know that, Vince?

Greetings, Denis. Any idea when the interview was conducted?

33 minutes ago, Pat Speer said:

Greetings, Denis. Any idea when the interview was conducted?

Greetings, Pat. I do not know. All I know is that the interviewer is UPI reporter Paul Cisco. What I'm wondering is how an UPI reporter can do an interview for ABC. 

13 minutes ago, Denis Morissette said:

Greetings, Pat. I do not know. All I know is that the interviewer is UPI reporter Paul Cisco. What I'm wondering is how an UPI reporter can do an interview for ABC. 

Thanks. And do we know where Harris found this interview?

Was it in a vault somewhere? 

14 minutes ago, Pat Speer said:

Thanks. And do we know where Harris found this interview?

Was it in a vault somewhere? 

I forgot I had more info. First, it is Sisco, not Cisco. And he's not to be confused with Dallas Morning News photographer Walt Sisco. Also, Paul Sisco arrived in Dallas from Chicago on Sunday, November 24. Cisco was there with cameraman Isodore "Izzy" Bleckman who filmed the shootin

https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh24/pdf/WH24_CE_2051.pdf 

44 minutes ago, Denis Morissette said:

I forgot I had more info. First, it is Sisco, not Cisco. And he's not to be confused with Dallas Morning News photographer Walt Sisco. Also, Paul Sisco arrived in Dallas from Chicago on Sunday, November 24. Cisco was there with cameraman Isodore "Izzy" Bleckman who filmed the shootin

https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh24/pdf/WH24_CE_2051.pdf 

Wait. So when was this interview? Vince listed it as 11-22-63. Was it actually that Sunday, the 24th? 

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Denis Morissette said:

This video was posted by Alex Harris 3 weeks ago. You didn’t know that, Vince?

Hi, Denis! Sorry for the delay in responding. No, I had no idea, especially because his video is titled "Miscellaneous ABC footage from the evening of November 22nd, 1963" and says nothing about Perry. I was sent an MP4 of just that part from an associate. I told Alex sorry and that I did not know where it came from. I have since pinned a comment on my copy giving him credit and the link. 

It is a good thing that the Perry part was highlighted all by itself: while the original extended video (posted 3/7/24) has just 514 views, the Perry-by-itself version has a whopping 6800-plus-and-counting views in just 22 hours! I make zero money from any of my videos (most of which are copyrighted/originate with networks; neither of us have ABC News credentials) and I just intermittently post them for free for people to share and to spread the truth.

After all, many people (Alex, me, etc.) have versions of the Z film, ABC News, NBC News, CBS News, etc. on all our channels (unless/until they are taken down, which does occur from time to time [some guy---Dannotch's Videos---had a wonderful channel with even more subscribers than my 20K but his channel and all the videos were taken down due to the fact that his hundreds of videos were all NETWORK videos and nothing he himself filmed and owned].

Edited by Vince Palamara

1 hour ago, Vince Palamara said:

Hi, Denis! Sorry for the delay in responding. No, I had no idea, especially because his video is titled "Miscellaneous ABC footage from the evening of November 22nd, 1963" and says nothing about Perry. I was sent an MP4 of just that part from an associate. I told Alex sorry and that I did not know where it came from. I have since pinned a comment on my copy giving him credit and the link. 

It is a good thing that the Perry part was highlighted all by itself: while the original extended video (posted 3/7/24) has just 514 views, the Perry-by-itself version has a whopping 6800-plus-and-counting views in just 22 hours! I make zero money from any of my videos (most of which are copyrighted/originate with networks; neither of us have ABC News credentials) and I just intermittently post them for free for people to share and to spread the truth.

After all, many people (Alex, me, etc.) have versions of the Z film, ABC News, NBC News, CBS News, etc. on all our channels (unless/until they are taken down, which does occur from time to time [some guy---Dannotch's Videos---had a wonderful channel with even more subscribers than my 20K but his channel and all the videos were taken down due to the fact that his hundreds of videos were all NETWORK videos and nothing he himself filmed and owned].

I believe you. It happened to me too. 😊

1 hour ago, Pat Speer said:

Wait. So when was this interview? Vince listed it as 11-22-63. Was it actually that Sunday, the 24th? 

Human error by Vince. Sisco is doing this interview and he arrived in Dallas on Sunday. Perry was part of the team trying to save Oswald on Sunday. 

4 minutes ago, Denis Morissette said:

I believe you. It happened to me too. 😊

Very cool! It has happened to me A LOT!  :)

3 minutes ago, Denis Morissette said:

Human error by Vince. Sisco is doing this interview and he arrived in Dallas on Sunday. Perry was part of the team trying to save Oswald on Sunday. 

Thanks! I will update the video title