The Education Forum

Which living person(s) knows the most about what actually happened in Dallas?

On 5/11/2024 at 5:12 PM, Denny Zartman said:

I've read "Bond of Secrecy" Saint John Hunt's book about his father's confessions. Saint John seemed honest in his recounting. According to Saint John, it's clear that E. Howard knew his time was short and that he was looking for a sizeable amount of money for his confessions.

Anyway, in summary: E. Howard Hunt pointed the finger at LBJ as being at the top of the pyramid, and implicated others such as Cord Meyer (often misspelled as "Myer" in the book), William Harvey, Frank Sturgis, David Morales, and Antonio Veciana. He has Lucien Sarti shooting from the grassy knoll. I believe E. Howard didn't confess to any of his own personal involvement in the actual assassination day.

In fact, in the interview, Hunt only talks about a French shooter, it is his interlocutor ( Marrs I think ), who evokes the Corsican track. Personally, I think that Hunt knew who the French shooter was and that he even frequented him when he was creating the Mexico City station. It has since been shown that Sarti was incarcerated in Bordeaux during the events.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Frederic Galle said:

In fact, in the interview, Hunt only talks about a French shooter, it is his interlocutor ( Marrs I think ), who evokes the Corsican track. Personally, I think that Hunt knew who the French shooter was and that he even frequented him when he was creating the Mexico City station. It has since been shown that Sarti was incarcerated in Bordeaux during the events.

If not Sarti, Soutre?

On 5/11/2024 at 7:39 AM, Mike Aitken said:

Has anyone spoken to Oswald’s daughters since the 90s?  I know Marina has said she’s off the table, but maybe she said something to one of them at some point.

There were a number of interviews with June and Rachel, mostly 1990´s. Printed them a few months ago. 

Come to think of it, there´s one I can not read because of EU restrictions 

Can someone copy/post it for me to read please?

I´d like to add it to my file 

https://www.nytimes.com/1995/04/30/magazine/lee-harveys-oldest-june-oswald.html

1 hour ago, Karl Kinaski said:

Marina Oswald should give her OK to release her first husbands tax records. She could do it with a signature. 

I don´t know what happened on the subject since 1996, but in those days they were keeping stuff away from her (it seems).

Must check if the docs are still redacted, some years ago I read about a reconstruction of his finances, but I don´t remember all the details,  the last usmc payment in cash (?) was a problem, and some other things. It has been discussed here as well I believe.  But the LHO-financial-review could perhaps do with an update or summary

Perhaps of interest (thanks Greg ) :

https://web.archive.org/web/20001018222927/http://www.redacted.com/jfk_sub_tax_ix.htm

Edited by Jean Ceulemans

7 hours ago, Jean Ceulemans said:

There were a number of interviews with June and Rachel, mostly 1990´s. Printed them a few months ago. 

Come to think of it, there´s one I can not read because of EU restrictions 

Can someone copy/post it for me to read please?

I´d like to add it to my file 

https://www.nytimes.com/1995/04/30/magazine/lee-harveys-oldest-june-oswald.html

Could you post the web link to the interviews of June and Rachel, the daughters of Lee Harvey Oswald? I want to link to them. Thank you.

1 hour ago, Chuck Schwartz said:

Its a tie between John Newman, Doug Horne, Peter Dale Scott,  James DiEugenio, Bill Simpich, David Josephs and Leslie Sharp.  Honorable mention to Robert Montenegro.

Who does those people say murdered JFK and why did they do it? Add in Bill Kelly's opinion as well.

What are all those people's BOTTOM LINE conclusions who killed JFK and why?

On 5/9/2024 at 7:12 AM, Sean Coleman said:

Marina

Has anyone attempted to contact Marina or even Rachel or June in the last few decades?  I’ve read that Marina has refused to talk but it would certainly be interesting if someone could get her to open up one more time for the historical record.

6 hours ago, Claude Barnabe said:

Besides the great choices of Rodriguez and Quintero, my personal favorite would be Bonnie Ray Williams. He would be approximately 81 years old. I tried to track him. No results. My personal belief is he saw the SE corner shooter and was face-to face, possibly at gunpoint.

I just did a little search for Bonnie Ray Williams in Dallas, Texas but couldn’t find anything.  Does anyone know if he testified or was contacted during the HSCA or ARRB days?  If he did, any documentation from those times might have more recent information regarding where he was living.

7 hours ago, Mike Aitken said:

I just did a little search for Bonnie Ray Williams in Dallas, Texas but couldn’t find anything.  Does anyone know if he testified or was contacted during the HSCA or ARRB days?  If he did, any documentation from those times might have more recent information regarding where he was living.

The thing is, in his 1st and 2nd statement he didn´t mention eating his lunch on the 6th floor

There was a lot of confusion: