The Education Forum

Fred Litwins New Podcast

1 hour ago, Miles Massicotte said:

For whatever it is worth, I take a quite contrary stance to what several members on this forum have expressed above. I firmly believe that the assassination was a conspiracy. And yet, I probably spend just as much time reading so called Lone Nut research these days than CT research. Why? To challenge my own beliefs. I don't want to live in an echo chamber. If I am right then I am right, and if I am wrong then that is good because it puts me closer to the path of being right. I welcome all LN'ers on this forum, even though I may disagree with many of their arguments, because I don't want to miss what they have to say. When you discourage certain viewpoints from sitting at the table with you, you deny yourself the opportunity to hear them.

A Lone Nut book turned me into a Conspiracy Theorist. 

But, in my opinion, there comes a time to move on from entertaining a theory that holds no water. As I see it, there's nothing to be gained by going around the same old circles. The "Oswald did it" theory is about as useful as "Hickey did it" or "Oswald was trying to kill Connally." I believe those theories are not supported by the evidence.

LN's are clearly welcome on this forum. In my opinion only one of them should have remained banned, because his initial banning was for egregious violation of forum rules - NOT because he held an LN opinion.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Gil Jesus said:

You can show evidence after evidence of Oswald's innocence and the Lone Nutters simply ignore it.

Conversely, it's my opinion that the evidence that exists in the JFK and Tippit murder cases could not possibly (realistically) exist and still have Lee Harvey Oswald be innocent when it comes to either of those murders. And I include as part of the overall "evidence" Oswald's very important and very incriminating actions and movements and verbal statements on both November 21st and November 22nd.

It's just not logical to believe that so many things that are consistent with the guilt of Oswald have all been faked, planted, or manufactured....such as these things which have all been considered to be fake or phony by various conspiracy theorists over the years:

Bullets, bullet shells, guns, fingerprints, the long brown paper bag, various films, backyard photos, autopsy photos, autopsy X-rays, JFK's autopsy report, FBI reports, Warren Commission exhibits, HSCA conclusions, the second-floor lunchroom encounter, the paperwork and documents from both Klein's Sporting Goods and Seaport Traders, and many other things I haven't mentioned here.

Also See:

Two-Things-Logo.png          Six-Things-Logo.png

Edited by David Von Pein

5 hours ago, Denny Zartman said:

Litwin's refusal to acknowledge and correct it is another matter. As a result, it appears that his is less a quest for truth and more about pushing an agenda despite what the evidence shows.

Just like the Warren Commission before him.

16 hours ago, David Von Pein said:

Conversely, it's my opinion that the evidence that exists in the JFK and Tippit murder cases could not possibly (realistically) exist and still have Lee Harvey Oswald be innocent when it comes to either of those murders. And I include as part of the overall "evidence" Oswald's very important and very incriminating actions and movements and verbal statements on both November 21st and November 22nd.

It's just not logical to believe that so many things that are consistent with the guilt of Oswald have all been faked, planted, or manufactured....such as these things which have all been considered to be fake or phony by various conspiracy theorists over the years:

Bullets, bullet shells, guns, fingerprints, the long brown paper bag, various films, backyard photos, autopsy photos, autopsy X-rays, JFK's autopsy report, FBI reports, Warren Commission exhibits, HSCA conclusions, the second-floor lunchroom encounter, the paperwork and documents from both Klein's Sporting Goods and Seaport Traders, and many other things I haven't mentioned here.

Also See:

Two-Things-Logo.png          Six-Things-Logo.png

The frame job on Lee Harvey Oswald began immediately and anything else presented as "evidence" by the Dallas police, the FBI and the Warren Commission must be held to a very, very high standard.

Absolute Proof that Lee Harvey Oswald was a *pre-selected* patsy for the JFK assassination: “5 feet 10 inches, 165 pounds” https://robertmorrowpoliticalresearchblog.blogspot.com/2023/01/5-feet-10-inches-165-pounds-is-absolute.html Dallas Police Dispatcher was immediately using Marguerite Oswald’s description of Lee given to Dallas FBI in May, 1960

As for Lee Harvey Oswald, he as a huge teen fan of the supremely ANTI-COMMUNIST TV show "I Led Three Lives" which was the story of Herbert Philbrick who was someone Oswald wanted to emulate. Oswald also memorized the Marine corp manual at age 12 and his favorite movie star was John Wayne and his favorite movie was the Sands of Iwo Jima. Some "communist!"

Robert Oswald said that his brother Lee Harvey Oswald’s favorite TV show was I Led Three Lives about an FBI informant Herbert Philbrick who pretended to be a Communist. 

A key page from Robert Oswald’s book – https://twitter.com/CONELRAD6401240/status/1259856311585583109/photo/1

The center of Lee’s fantasy world shifted from radio to television when Mother bought a television set in 1948. When it was new, all of us spent far too much time watching variety shows, dramas and old movies. Lee, particularly, was fascinated. One of his favorite programs was I Led Three Lives, the story of Herbert Philbrick, the FBI informant who posed as a Communist spy. In the early 1950’s, Lee watched that show every week without fail. When I left home to join the Marines, he was still watching the reruns.

UNQUOTE

[Robert Oswald, Lee: Portrait of Lee Harvey Oswald by His Brother, p. 47]

I Led Three Lives starring with Richard Carlson, ran on TV from 1953 to 1956.

Note: Oswald was born on Oct. 18, 1939: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Harvey_Oswald

The TV drama I Led Three Lives ran from Oct. 1, 1953 to Jan. 1, 1956. Oswald would have been age 13-16 during this time period: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Led_3_Lives

Edited by Robert Morrow

5 hours ago, Robert Morrow said:

The frame job on Lee Harvey Oswald began immediately...

As we all know, of course, there is absolutely ZERO hard evidence that a "frame job" against Oswald was occurring either "immediately" on 11/22/63 or, for that matter, at any other time.

And the "5-feet-10 / Marguerite" thing that Robert Morrow loves to endlessly repeat as some kind of "proof" that the fix was in against Oswald certainly does not come even close to proving any such thing. The DPD almost certainly got the "5-10, 165 lbs." info from Howard Brennan, of course.

Was Brennan part of the "immediate frame job" too, Robert?

APIUysi8zgjnB2egXXJENckRm53OIxzfF3NzBKbb

Edited by David Von Pein

8 hours ago, David Von Pein said:

As we all know, of course, there is absolutely ZERO hard evidence that a "frame job" against Oswald was occurring either "immediately" on 11/22/63 or, for that matter, at any other time.

And the "5-feet-10 / Marguerite" thing that Robert Morrow loves to endlessly repeat as some kind of "proof" that the fix was in against Oswald certainly does not come even close to proving any such thing. The DPD almost certainly got the "5-10, 165 lbs." info from Howard Brennan, of course.

Sawyer was lying and after the JFK assassination the Dallas police induced Howard Brennan into lying about giving that physical description, which he never gave at all. Then Brennan lied about it in his book "I, Witless to History."

The 5 foot 10 inches, 165 pounds description of Oswald came from Marguerite Oswald in a May, 1960 interview with Dallas FBI agent John Fain.

Dallas FBI agent John W. Fain wrote up this physical description of Oswald in an FBI report dated 5/12/60 – This description was given by Marguerite Oswald and is located on page 145 out of 206 pages of Oswald’s 201 file: https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=95569#relPageId=145 In this FBI report Marguerite Oswald describes her son Lee as “five feet 10 inches, 165 pounds.”

The 5/12/1960 FBI report was written up by Dallas FBI agent John W. Fain:

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=95569#relPageId=139

3 minutes ago, Robert Morrow said:

Sawyer was lying and after the JFK assassination the Dallas police induced Howard Brennan into lying about giving that physical description, which he never gave at all.

Yeah, sure. Everybody under the sun was lying in order to frame Patsy Oswald.  Eyeroll-Icon-Blogspot.gif

Edited by David Von Pein

8 hours ago, David Von Pein said:

David von Pein, if Lyndon Johnson could have snuck around to the Grassy Knoll, he would have been MORE THAN HAPPY to get behind the stockade fence and personally blow out the brains of JFK who he hated with his 30-30 Winchester rifle. Lee Harvey Oswald, by contrast, loved and admired JFK and his family (so did Marina).

Lyndon Johnson had a 30-30 Winchester Rifle and he shot it a lot. Source: longtime LBJ Secret Service attendant Mike Howard

https://www.fieldandstream.com/guns/great-guns-american-presidents/

Lyndon Johnson loved his ranch in Texas and made a point of being there for the opening of deer season. Mike Howard, head of President Johnson’s secret service detail, recalled that “the president carried a chrome-plated 30-30 Winchester rifle in the car, all the time, and he went deer hunting with people, and they hunted from the car.” Beside deer, Johnson shot hogs and audad on the ranch. “He shot that Winchester a lot,” said Howard. “I know, because there were times when we (the Secret Service) ducked under my pickup to keep him from shooting us.”

As vice-president, Johnson once brought John Kennedy to the ranch to hunt deer. Accounts of the hunt vary. Johnson insisted Kennedy enjoyed it and had to be restrained from shooting more deer. Kennedy claimed to hate it, although he did relent and hang a mount from the hunt in White House when Johnson gave it to him.

UNQUOTE

[“11 Great Guns of American Presidents,” Phil Bourjaily, Field and Stream, April 2, 2021]

1 minute ago, Robert Morrow said:

David von Pein [sic], if Lyndon Johnson could have snuck around to the Grassy Knoll, he would have been MORE THAN HAPPY to get behind the stockade fence and personally blow out the brains of JFK who he hated with his 30-30 Winchester rifle.

What a pathetic, disgusting comment. But I'm sure you're very proud to be the author of it.

Just now, David Von Pein said:

What a pathetic, disgusting comment. But I'm sure you're very proud to be the author of it.

LYNDON JOHNSON HAD A MURDEROUS ATTITUDE TOWARDS ROBERT KENNEDY

"I'll cut his throat if it's the last thing I do."

Robert Caro describes the LBJ-RFK relationship post 1960 Democratic convention, where RFK had moved heaven and earth attempting to keep LBJ off the 1960 Democratic ticket. Caro:

John Connally, who during long days of conversation with this author was willing to answer almost any question put to him, no matter how delicate the topic, wouldn't answer when asked what Johnson said about Robert Kennedy. When the author pressed him, he finally said flatly: "I am not going to tell you what he said about him." During the months after the convention, when Johnson was closeted alone back in Texas with an old ally he would sometimes be asked about Robert Kennedy. He would reply with a gesture. Raising his big right hand, he would draw the side of it across the neck in a slowing, slitting movement. Sometimes that gesture would be his only reply; sometimes, as during a meeting with Ed Clark in Austin, he would say, as his hand moved across his neck, "I'll cut his throat if it's the last thing I do."

UNQUOTE

[Robert Caro, The Passage of Power, p. 140]

On 8/5/2024 at 12:33 AM, James DiEugenio said:

When we start putting Litwin on this site, we should all hang our heads.

Mr. Buhlman, Fred Litwin is a member of this forum. This is clearly a violation of insulting and demeaning a member of this group. Will you apply the rules fairly, or just willy-nilly enforce the rules as you see fit? 

39 minutes ago, Steve Roe said:

Mr. Buhlman, Fred Litwin is a member of this forum. This is clearly a violation of insulting and demeaning a member of this group. Will you apply the rules fairly, or just willy-nilly enforce the rules as you see fit? 

Given your utter failure to rebut the fact the bullet holes in JFK's clothes are too low to associate with the throat wound -- shouldn't you be the one who hangs his head?

4 hours ago, Steve Roe said:

It's Bulman Mr. Roe, probably an honest mistake, I've been called Ballman Bowlman and worse.  I've read all of Jim's articles on LItwin.  While he does destroy his credence in in multiple other ways he never calls him whacky or a crackpot.   I posted two links earlier to Jim's articles on Litwin.

Fred Litwin, On the Trail of Delusion – Part One (kennedysandking.com)

Fred Litwin, On the Trail of Delusion – Part Two (kennedysandking.com)

I failed to include part Three.

Fred Litwin, On the Trail of Delusion - Part Three (kennedysandking.com)

Then there is this.

Fred Litwin: Culture Warrior (kennedysandking.com)

And this.

Litwin and the Warren Report (kennedysandking.com)

Edited by Ron Bulman

19 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

t's Bulman Mr. Roe, probably an honest mistake, I've been called Ballman Bowlman and worse.  I've read all of Jim's articles on LItwin.  While he does destroy his credence in in multiple other ways he never calls him whacky or a crackpot.   I posted two links earlier to Jim's articles on Litwin.

1. I apologize for misspelling your last name. Point taken.

2. Seems you as a moderator are dodging the issue here. I asked you if this is a direct violation of the forum rules as quoted by DiEugenio. 

Here is the quote from James DiEugenio: When we start putting Litwin on this site, we should all hang our heads. 

Then you flip this, and post DiEugenio's long tirade against Fred Litwin. 

Is that what moderators do???? 

Mr. Bulman, I understand you have high adoration for DiEugenio, but isn't your job, as a moderator, to enforce the rules???? 

You put me in the penalty box, so DiEugenio gets his usual pass and can insult, demean others free will, when Gerry Down did nothing more than post Fred Litwin's podcasts?

@Mark Knight can you please address this issue? Seems we have a double standard here which is blatantly unfair and totally against the rules of this forum. Fred LItwin is a member of this fourm.

Edited by Steve Roe

On 8/7/2024 at 4:59 AM, Brian Kelly said:

To me it looks like this forum is borderline septic with trolls. I won’t name names of course, but it seems to me there are now SEVERAL turds in this punch bowl. I’m mostly a reader and not so much a poster but the quality of discourse on here is just…phew. It’s getting near impossible to start a good thread and not have it ruined by some litwin. I mean nitwit. 

Does this comment violate the rules of the Forum?

By the way, here is my reply to DiEugenio's comments on my books:

https://www.onthetrailofdelusion.com/post/fred-litwin-s-follies

Here is another article, people might be interested in:

https://www.onthetrailofdelusion.com/post/the-scholarship-of-james-dieugenio

No shortage of insults there.

Fred