Vote Trump for JFKA info?

Sean Coleman

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Trump's first promise to release all the JFK documents was about as absolute and unequivocal as it gets, right up to a day before the due date. Then, as if as an afterthought, somebody it had evidently not occurred to him to check with earlier before the last hour advised him, "nope, not a good idea, for reasons xyz", and Trump said "oh, sorry, didn't realize that, OK" and that was that.

Now he promises that this time he really, really, really, really will, TRUST HIM. But you have to elect him FIRST. It is a promise at least as good as his ironclad promise to release his tax returns if elected the first time.

But how is he going to do it this time? Some kind of pledge that he will personally order and get it done his first week in office? No, nothing that specific. He is going to form a committee. And task them with getting those documents released. And if they can't quite get it all done, what then?

But more important, this committee Trump is going to form to do this, has release of the documents as only one of this committee's list of purposes, and no clarity it is going to be #1 priority on its list of multiple mandates. The same committee is going to investigate assassinations and attempted assassinations. 

Here is a very important question: how independent do you suppose this committee's investigation is going to be? As in independent from Trump influence of the conduct and outcome of said investigation?

Not a chance. 

Its gonna be and find what Trump wants it to be and find.

If it was independent and Trump were hands-off (not likely), what if the committee said it couldn't get the documents released? How does Trump keep the campaign promise with a hands-off committee?

I don't think the documents would ALL be released in this Ironclad Promise "Trust Me" #2 Presidency, no matter how much the committee and (and the tragic figure of RFK Jr.) may like it done. The CIA will claim there is an existing process that is good and responsible, and stonewall and stonewall, and unless there was some kind of high-octane sustained public pressure it will fizzle into the background. 

But the most important point was made by Larry Hancock with whom I thoroughly agree, and the others here like Cliff Varnell and others:

"My point was that even if the records gave total proof that Oswald was in some fashion connected to existing or potential CIA activities ie via case officer records, I am personally unwilling to trade that for the future of our nation.  Its a matter of perspective and values.

"I'd feel that way even if the deal was to give me the records before I voted...."

Edited by Greg Doudna

12 hours ago, Larry Hancock said:

My point was that even if the records gave total proof that Oswald was in some fashion connected to existing or potential CIA activities ie via case officer records, I am personally unwilling to trade that for the future of our nation.  Its a matter of perspective and values.

I'd feel that way even if the deal was to give me the records before I voted....

Bingo!

I ran across this video by accident within an hour of it appearing.  I too was appalled.  I linked it in the water coolers topics.  Knowing it would soon show up here.  To mixed reception.  It is related to the JFK assassination in that Trump said he would release all documents, as he said he would previously and failed to do in 2017.

I have little faith that he would do so given a second chance, is he now going to challenge the CIA over If you saw what I saw?

4 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

Remember the judge that crushed Jefferson Morley? 

His name was/is Brett Kavanaugh.

Trump rewarded him with a spot on the United States Supreme Court.

That is correct.

And...at Kavanaugh's confirmation hearing, the Senators (I won't mention from which party) were very, very, very concerned with what a juvenile Kavanaugh did at a high school beer party.

You can't make this stuff up.

Considering their 4 pre-political-position backgrounds, who, of the 2 Party System candidates, would be most likely to release the records?   How to rank these 4 choices?

(A) The convicted felon who passed on a previous chance to release the records.

(B) The fake hillbilly.

(C) The former prosecutor & state attorney general.

(D) The former high school teacher who designed coursework like this.

Of the 4, I'd say (A) is the least likely - (B) if in position to release the records might do it by accident.

(C) & (D) are more difficult to rank - concern with a highest profile cold case crime vs. concern with history -but I think (D) would be most likely to release the records.

Just my opinion.   

Disclaimer - My mother was a social studies / history teacher.

14 hours ago, Robert Morrow said:

Why do you want to delete the TRUTH? Willie Brown himself has publicly admitted an affair between him and Kamala Harris. I think it reflects negatively on Harris, xxx

https://www.reuters.com/article/world/fact-check-kamala-harrisandwillie-brownhad-a-relationshipover-adecadeafte-idUSKBN26Y2RJ/

Robert,

Two things. 

1)  The mods were asked to review whether the thread should be deleted ONLY because of obscenity.

2)  Your slur about Vice President Harris (above) is based on the rather scurrilous assumption that Harris was not dating the future mayor of San Francisco out of genuine romantic interest.

How did you acquire such omniscience?

At the time, Mr. Brown had, reportedly been estranged from his wife for ten years.

Perhaps she found him charming and intelligent.

Perhaps he reminded her of her professorial father-- i.e., paternal transference.

Compare that story with Donald Trump's history of serial sexual assaults, groping strangers, and carousing with pedophile Jeffrey Epstein.

Edited by Ron Bulman

3 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Robert,

Two things. 

1)  The mods were asked to review whether the thread should be deleted ONLY because of obscenity.

2)  Your slur about Vice President Harris (above) is based on the rather scurrilous assumption that Harris was not dating the future mayor of San Francisco out of genuine romantic interest.

How did you acquire such omniscience?

At the time, Mr. Brown had, reportedly been estranged from his wife for ten years.

Perhaps she found him charming and intelligent.

Perhaps he reminded her of her professorial father-- i.e., paternal transference.

Compare that story with Donald Trump's history of serial sexual assaults, groping strangers, and carousing with pedophile Jeffrey Epstein.

I think the thread ought to be moved to the Political discussions area.

I do know that Willie Brown pulled strings to get Kamala Harris a nice job.

7 minutes ago, Robert Morrow said:

I think the thread ought to be moved to the Political discussions area.

I do know that Willie Brown pulled strings to get Kamala Harris a nice job.

Moving the thread will not dismiss or eliminate your outrageous statement about spreading her legs to get ahead.

Just now, Ron Bulman said:

Moving the thread will not dismiss or eliminate your outrageous statement about spreading her legs to get ahead.

Hey, that is my OPINION and I think it worked quite nicely for Kamala aka "Miss Willie Brown." 

3 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

The penalty for outrageous behavior on the forum is an automatic 40 points/8 day restriction from posting and justified by complaints by other members, not just my opinion.

25 minutes ago, Robert Morrow said:

Hey, that is my OPINION and I think it worked quite nicely for Kamala aka "Miss Willie Brown." 

Geez, Robert... thanks for unwittingly illustrating my point (above) about racial, misogynist stereotypes in America.

What is the source of your alleged omniscience about the inner life and sentiments of Kamala Harris 30 years ago when she was, allegedly, dating Mr. Brown?

Secondly, does anyone sincerely believe that Kamala Harris's relationship history compares unfavorably with that of the orange rapist, frotteurist, and teen-sex-island associate of Jeffrey Epstein?  

BTW, it's worth pointing out that, demographically, the active members on this forum represent about 44% of the total U.S. population-- white males.  (And that's if we include Hispanic and Asian males in the category of "white" males.)

It would be interesting to hear from the other 56% about Trump's relationship history in comparison with Harris's.

4a8220a4a22bba316d346c9169f9ba0a739b5bcb

Edited by W. Niederhut

2 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

Washington Post has an article on Trump's claim; free to read with this link:

https://wapo.st/47hauCB

Matt, I got a "Create an account to redeem your free article."  Is this the same one?

Trump vowed to release all remaining JFK files. What could they contain? (msn.com)

9 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

Matt, I got a "Create an account to redeem your free article."  Is this the same one?

Yep! That's the one.

Weird that WaPo now requires an account. I feel like every corporate media outlet has taken a step backwards this year.