The Education Forum

Morley Revelant Story

Dave just answered that.

Here is some more:

"From the available evidence, including evidence that was deliberately falsified at the Government Printing Office during the publication of the Warren Commission exhibits, there are two stamp configurations on the early handbills and pamphlets.  ...these two variants were FPCC- AJ Hidell P. O. Box 30016, and FPCC 544 Camp Street. "  Newman, Oswald and the CIA, p. 307

Further, "Banister "had become angry". for Oswald's use of the 544 Camp Street stamp on his handbills."  (ibid, p. 308)

A Banister employee:  "Banister had some of these handbills in his office or made reference to them.  From the context of the conversation, he was not pleased." (ibid, p. 309)

FBI Message from New Orleans to Director, "Several Fair Play for Cuba pamphlets contained address 544 Camp Street." (ibid, p. 310)

John also proves that the FBI was scratching out addresses on handbills.(p. 316)

How is this from Turner and HInckle: "On Saturday morning Secret Service agents, armed with Fair lay for Cuba literature of Oswald's bearing the address 544 Camp Street went to the Newman building to find out if the Dallas suspect "had occupied office space". (Turner and Hinckle, Deadly Secrets, p. 255)

And Jesse Core,Shaw's right hand man, knew about Oswald and 544 Camp Street and tipped off the FBI about it that summer.

This is just another diversion for Litwin.  Especially when you add in all the people who saw Oswald at 544 Camp Street. (Destiny Betrayed, second edition, pp. 111-14)

Sound and Fury signifying nothing.

Edited by James DiEugenio

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, you cannot answer why you used a fake handbill in your documentary.

The evidence is clear. Oswald did not use 544 Camp Street on any of the handbills, and that is why you cannot produce one.

But, why did you resort to using a fake handbill in your documentary?

fred

I am honestly confused Fred. Are you saying 544 Camp St. never appeared on any materials Oswald distributed in New Orleans?

I do not really care what Jim did or did not do for his documentary. I am just curious about the question above.

Stu

3 hours ago, Fred Litwin said:

544 Camp Street was only stamped on a few Corliss Lamont pamphlets along with F.P.C.C.

None of Oswald's handbills used 544 Camp Street.

fred

When you combine his use of that address with his letters to the FPCC official referring to anticipation of having use of an office, and then a later letter saying he had use of one for a few days but it ended, doesn't that reasonably suggested he had some use of 544 Camp Street, even if minimally only belief it would be possible to receive and obtain mail from there? 

Then Banister finds out, hits the roof, complains to management and that is over real quick?

We'll never really know. I think that Oswald knew that there were spaces for rent at 544 Camp Street, and thought that he might rent out space; tried the address to see how it looked on a few pamphlets, and then changed his mind.

The Banister stuff is make believe. His office was around the corner at 531 lafayette, and the offices were not connected. Anybody going to 544 Camp Street in 1963 would only find some union offices.

fred

Maybe. If so it might suggest he walked into the building to look at the offices. Do you think Delphine Jr. who used another office there, telling of having observed a man in an office she thought was Oswald, was a mistaken identification of another tenant? 

10 hours ago, Fred Litwin said:

We'll never really know. I think that Oswald knew that there were spaces for rent at 544 Camp Street, and thought that he might rent out space; tried the address to see how it looked on a few pamphlets, and then changed his mind.

The Banister stuff is make believe. His office was around the corner at 531 lafayette, and the offices were not connected. Anybody going to 544 Camp Street in 1963 would only find some union offices.

fred

:D 

21 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Sound and Fury signifying nothing

Mr. DiEugenio, please.... you are confusing everyone here. 

Show one handbill in the record that had the 544 Camp Street address stamped on it, not the phony one in the Destiny Betrayed cartoon.

Go ahead and search the record, the primary documents, etc. and you will find what I saw and Fred, nothing, nada, kaputsky.  

That one in your film is a proven fake. 

As David Boylan posted here https://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/30837-morley-revelant-story/?do=findComment&comment=549328

The HSCA investigated the 544 Camp Street matter. Let me repeat this, they only found the Corliss Lamont pamphlets stamped with 544 Camp Street, not the handbills. 

The Corliss Lamont stamped pamphlets don't even have the same font that Oswald used in these phony fakes. It's extremely obvious. His Warrior Stamp Kit font is consistent in the Lamont Pamphlets and on the Handbills that do have his Magazine Street address and Post Office Box. 

Someone faked this years ago. 

So far you have nothing but quoting passages out of a conspiracy book. 

I’m confused too. Can someone post pics of the offending articles real or fake? I’ve heard pics say a thousand words

Sean: These four articles go over the fake handbills:

An analysis of the handbill used in Oliver Stone's so-called documentary, JFK: Destiny Betrayed.

An examination of where the fake handbill came from.

A look at James DiEugenio's use of the fake handbill.

Jefferson Morley is the latest researcher to use a fake Oswald handbill.

On 10/8/2024 at 2:41 PM, Benjamin Cole said:

The three Russians with whom LHO met in MC, including Kostikov, all told PBS they met the real LHO in MC. They were recoded and filmed for a Frontline special.

Let me get this straight. An LHO impersonator called the Russian embassy and said he would go there. After which the real LHO arrives there.

That's one helluva coincidence. Either that or the real Oswald was working with the fake one. Why would they do what they did?

I think that the more likely explanation is that the KGB agents lied.

44 minutes ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Let me get this straight. An LHO impersonator called the Russian embassy and said he would go there. After which the real LHO arrives there.

That's one helluva coincidence. Either that or the real Oswald was working with the fake one. Why would they do what they did?

I think that the more likely explanation is that the KGB agents lied.

SL-

Thanks for your collegial comments. 

Perhaps the CIA wanted to make sure, that on a Saturday, there would be a KGB reception committee for LHO.  So they phoned in a message also, as LHO was en route. 

My take is the CIA wanted to arrange the LHO-KGB MC meeting, and they were successful. (John Newman says the CIA wanted to paint LHO as a Moscow stooge, a WWIII virus-button). 

The CIA intrigued the KGB into the LHO meeting. We do not know what other signals or "leaks" the CIA contrived to convince the KGB that LHO might have some real intel to relate. 

J. Morley relates that three separate CIA-hires said they took photos of LHO in MC, and evidently two them told the HSCA they had seen the LHO-MC photos. 

I do not know why the CIA either destroyed or sequestered the LHO-MC photos. Maybe Morley has a clue. 

I ask you: Why would the CIA create fictitious LHO-MC events...when they could just send LHO to MC and do the real thing?  

Also, if the LHO in MC was a fake, wasn't the CIA taking a huge risk---that someone would snap a photo of LHO, or there would be multiple witnesses to LHO's appearance at a stateside event during the purported LHO MC visit? 

Add on: My understanding is that LHO was in fact absent from Dallas during the time of the MC visit. 

Some people mention the Sylvia Odio visit...but after the JFKA, there were literally hundreds of people who vowed they had seen LHO somewhere. LHO's name might have been used. 

As usual, all IMHO. 

1 hour ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Why would the CIA create fictitious LHO-MC events...when they could just send LHO to MC and do the real thing?

The CIA perps wanted Oswald to follow a specific script. It was easier to get a suitable impersonator to follow the script. The real Oswald may have gone off-script, which would have fouled up their plan to patsify Oswald and paint Cuba and Russia as the JFK assassination perps.

Also, if the LHO in MC was a fake, wasn't the CIA taking a huge risk---that someone would snap a photo of LHO, or there would be multiple witnesses to LHO's appearance at a stateside event during the purported LHO MC visit?

So what if Oswald was seen in two places at the same time?  That was a fairly common occurrence for Oswald.