The Education Forum

Chauncey Holt

Drew Williams

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uwe, I don't care if you generate traffic to that website.

The information you asked, is on the forum link you gave.

Wim

I know you don't care, but as I am standing on my own feet, I decided to do so and ask you

for the video.

I did look at your forum, but could not find the link to the "cowboy" inverview,

or was your post just worded in a way that I understood you wrong ?

Which thread is the interview link in ?

Edited by Dave Weaver

The direct link to the interview with 'cowboy' is here:

http://csoupradio.com/interface/index.php?action=155

I'm sorry I missed Weaver's post or I wouldn't have started that other thread. The capper is that "Cowboy" has little or no credibility as "Cowboy" is the man spreading all this stuff about Wim.

Edited by Pat Speer

I'm sorry I missed Weaver's post or I wouldn't have started that other thread. The capper is that "Cowboy" has little or no credibility as "Cowboy" is the man spreading all this stuff about Wim.

It is not new. I heard it first about two or three years ago.

Jack

It is not new. I heard it first about two or three years ago.

Jack

The man Holt said was him in the "Boys" photo does not look like him.

Jack

That's because Holt never said that, which means you are lying, spreading disinformation, whatever you wanna call it.

Wim

Wim, would you have access to the rest of that enterview with Chauncey Holt?

thanks,

Terry

Which interview? The one that Thom Hartmann did? I have only the 2nd part. You should ask Waldron or him for the rest. To me they have not responded thusfar.

I have access to 3 video interviews with Holt and 2 or 3 more transcripts of other interviews with him.

I dare to assure you that any person with a brain and some knowledge of the case, will understand that Chauncey Holt was not "charming conman" as Jack White wants us to believe.

Why Jack wants to claim that, I have no clear idea, nor do I really care. Why he is spreading false information about Holt, like that Holt claimed he is in the Barryand boys photo, is something I condemn.

I was told that Jack is also in possession of the "overlays" of known pictures of Holt over the tramps photos.

Friends beg me to post them, but I have no permission to do so. But Jack has them also.

Bill Kelly did one interview with Chauncey and transcribed another. Maybe you should ask him what he thinks of Holt. James Fetzer, a friend of Jack white, is fully convinced of Holt's veracity. The difference is ofcourse, that Fetz knew and met with Chauncey. Same goes for John R. Craig, Gary Shaw and Lois Gibson, the forensic facial expert end composite sketch artist for the Houston PD.

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/lois1.htm

The most persuasive interview is the one with his daughter, 9 hours, in the knowledge he has not long to live.

Also, I am in the dark as to why Thom Hartmann and Lamar Waldron claim that Holt is a xxxx, although it's easy to jump to a speculative more sinister reason. I challenge them to make the rest of their Holt interview available.

Holt did not plan on dying at the age he did, and what he left behind has never been properly published.

When it would be, everyone would understand a lot more, for example why Luis Posada Carriles and Orlando Bosch enjoy the protection they enjoy.

Wim

Which interview? The one that Thom Hartmann did? I have only the 2nd part. You should ask Waldron or him for the rest. To me they have not responded thusfar.

I have access to 3 video interviews with Holt and 2 or 3 more transcripts of other interviews with him.

I dare to assure you that any person with a brain and some knowledge of the case, will understand that Chauncey Holt was not "charming conman" as Jack White wants us to believe.

Why Jack wants to claim that, I have no clear idea, nor do I really care. Why he is spreading false information about Holt, like that Holt claimed he is in the Barryand boys photo, is something I condemn.

I was told that Jack is also in possession of the "overlays" of known pictures of Holt over the tramps photos.

Friends beg me to post them, but I have no permission to do so. But Jack has them also.

Bill Kelly did one interview with Chauncey and transcribed another. Maybe you should ask him what he thinks of Holt. James Fetzer, a friend of Jack white, is fully convinced of Holt's veracity. The difference is ofcourse, that Fetz knew and met with Chauncey. Same goes for John R. Craig, Gary Shaw and Lois Gibson, the forensic facial expert end composite sketch artist for the Houston PD.

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/lois1.htm

The most persuasive interview is the one with his daughter, 9 hours, in the knowledge he has not long to live.

Also, I am in the dark as to why Thom Hartmann and Lamar Waldron claim that Holt is a xxxx, although it's easy to jump to a speculative more sinister reason. I challenge them to make the rest of their Holt interview available.

Holt did not plan on dying at the age he did, and what he left behind has never been properly published.

When it would be, everyone would understand a lot more, for example why Luis Posada Carriles and Orlando Bosch enjoy the protection they enjoy.

Wim

Researcher Greg Burnham, like Chauncey a San Diego resident, knew him well and

is a close friend of Chauncey's daughter. Greg (known as Monk to his friends) visited

with Chauncey many times over a long period. It was Monk who a number of years

ago posted the "Boys" photo on the DellaRosa JFK forum and related that Chauncey

identified himself as the man on the right. I believe Monk. I do not believe Chauncey.

The file name of the photo is....Burnham_holt_the_boys.jpg...and this was the earliest

copy of it in my computer files. I don't know where Monk got this photo, but I do

know he and Chauncey talked about it.

Jack

Jack,

Monk and Fetz are still around. You wrote earlier that Fetz said the same thing. Where is he now?

I challenge you to get Monk and Fetz here to re-iterate what they said according to you.

Wim

If I recall right, Monk was present when Jim visited Chauncey. You are

correct that Jim believes Chauncey. Also, I think Monk no longer believes

him. Contact Monk and I am sure he will tell you about the "Boys" photo.

I did not make this up; Monk posted it.

Jack

So Fetz is out of the picture now?

Give us the link to Monk's post.

Wim

Fetzer has moved and no longer responds to my emails. All his efforts now

are focused on Scholars for 911 Truth.

There is no archive for JFKresearch postings from four or five years ago.

Because of repeated hackings, Rich abandoned the old site and has

entirely new software. You may contact Monk yourself; he has "retired"

from JFK research since getting married.

Jack