The Education Forum

James Files

4 hours ago, Rich Pope said:

Files is a fraud.  His warden in prison said there were books on JFK in the prison library, which Files checked-out and read.  One key aspect is that Files did own a Fireball XP-100 but the serial number places that gun past the date of the assassination.  In addition, there were two bullet casings found in Dealey Plaza (Files claimed he only shot once) and the head stamp on both show the bullets were manufactured after 1972 so obviously the were planted later to bluster File's story.  Files is out of prison and yet he's never given any interviews or posted anything on social media. He won't talk to anyone now that he's out.   He's simply selling his prison artwork on eBay.   

My you are knowledgeable on the subject.  Learn that all on your own time after you quit the CIA? 

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rich Pope
8 hours ago, John Kozlowski said:

I guess everyone can now stop investigating James Files since a CIA agent has confirmed his story is bogus. Thank you for your service @Rich Pope

I'm a former CIA "officer", not an agent.  I've explained that in previous posts.  There are significant differences between the two.  As for James Files, I'll also add that when he claims he was in Dallas on 11/22/63 telephone records show he was actually in Chicago on that day.  https://spartacus-educational.com/JFKfiles.htm

Edited by Rich Pope

Guest Rich Pope
22 hours ago, Michael Clark said:

Since this has been bumped I’ll mention this. I am surprised that no one has brought it up, so I take that as an indicator as to how much faith members put into the following claim..

Last year, @William Plumlee revealed, after receiving the consent of St. John Hunt, that Howard Hunt was a passenger on the plane in which Tosh William Plumlee arrived in Dallas on the morning of the assassination, as a member of an assassination abort team.

I may have taken a pass on mentioning it but I was astonished to see, while rereading this thread, just now, that @Shanet Clark, of whom I have always thought highly, speculated that Howard Hunt was a South Knoll Shooter 15 years ago.

But Hunt himself refers to himself as a bench warmer, not one of the main characters in the operational side of the assassination.  

Guest Rich Pope
On 9/14/2019 at 10:55 PM, Ron Bulman said:

My you are knowledgeable on the subject.  Learn that all on your own time after you quit the CIA? 

Let's just say I'm watching him VERY carefully and we'll leave it at that.

Last year, @William Plumlee revealed, after receiving the consent of St. John Hunt, that Howard Hunt was a passenger on the plane in which Tosh William Plumlee arrived in Dallas on the morning of the assassination, as a member of an assassination abort team.

Marita Lorenz, who died recently, testified, she saw Howard Hunt in Dallas the day before the assassination. Whom should we believe? Plumlee or Lorenz?

Quote, Spartacus Educational, Marita Lorenz:

Marita Lorenz gave sworn testimony that Lee Harvey Oswald, American mercenaries Frank Sturgis and Gerry Patrick Hemming, and Cuban exiles including Orlando Bosch, Pedro Diaz Lanz, and the brothers Guillermo and Ignacio Novo Sampol, had met one November midnight in 1963 at the Miami home of Orlando Bosch and had studied Dallas street maps. She also swore that she and Sturgis were at that time in the employ of the CIA and that they received payment from Howard Hunt under the name "Eduardo," … They arrived in Dallas on 21 November 1963, and stayed at a motel, where the group met Howard Hunt. Hunt stayed for about forty-five minutes and at one point handed an envelope of cash to Sturgis. About an hour after Hunt left, Jack Ruby came to the door. Lorenz says that this was the first time she had seen Ruby. By this time, she said, it was early evening.

Close Quote

Edited by Karl Kinaski

3 hours ago, Karl Kinaski said:

Marita Lorenz, who died recently, testified, she saw Howard Hunt in Dallas the day before the assassination. Whom should we believe? Plumlee or Lorenz?

Quote, Spartacus Educational, Marita Lorenz:

Marita Lorenz gave sworn testimony that Lee Harvey Oswald, American mercenaries Frank Sturgis and Gerry Patrick Hemming, and Cuban exiles including Orlando Bosch, Pedro Diaz Lanz, and the brothers Guillermo and Ignacio Novo Sampol, had met one November midnight in 1963 at the Miami home of Orlando Bosch and had studied Dallas street maps. She also swore that she and Sturgis were at that time in the employ of the CIA and that they received payment from Howard Hunt under the name "Eduardo," … They arrived in Dallas on 21 November 1963, and stayed at a motel, where the group met Howard Hunt. Hunt stayed for about forty-five minutes and at one point handed an envelope of cash to Sturgis. About an hour after Hunt left, Jack Ruby came to the door. Lorenz says that this was the first time she had seen Ruby. By this time, she said, it was early evening.

Close Quote

Hi Karl, To be sure, I could not find the FB post from last year by Tosh. He might have said the 21st. I don’t recall what he has recounted over the years and on this forum.

Guest Rich Pope

James Files knows damn well that there is no statute of limitations for murder.  While he was behind bars, he ran his mouth and told all sorts of stories about being a driver and hit man for the mob.  All of which the FBI determined to be bologna.  Now that Files is out of prison, he's suddenly a ghost, not saying anything and certainly not claiming anymore to be the person who delivered the fatal head shot to Kennedy.  The reason is simple...he's scared because he's full of crap.  I think the FBI should pick him up for his wild claims and put him on trial for the murder of JFK since Files confessed to it.  Then, throw him back into prison and let him rot.

On 9/22/2019 at 8:20 PM, Rich Pope said:

James Files knows damn well that there is no statute of limitations for murder.  While he was behind bars, he ran his mouth and told all sorts of stories about being a driver and hit man for the mob.  All of which the FBI determined to be bologna.  Now that Files is out of prison, he's suddenly a ghost, not saying anything and certainly not claiming anymore to be the person who delivered the fatal head shot to Kennedy.  The reason is simple...he's scared because he's full of crap.  I think the FBI should pick him up for his wild claims and put him on trial for the murder of JFK since Files confessed to it.  Then, throw him back into prison and let him rot.

They won't open another JFK murder trial.  The subpoenas for the living witnesses could bring anecdotally damning results, but not legal justice. Plus the majority of the guilty are dead, and even if alive it would be difficult to get inculpatory documents or corroborated testimony.  There would be no one who could credibly indict any institutions (CIA, FBI, Secret Service, Anti-Castro organizations).

Jurisdictionally, the murder of a president in 1963 is still at state court-level, yes?  That would mean a Texas trial or, if new evidence and living parties could be located, a Louisiana trial.  Chances of these?

This would be a good academic exercise, however: How would a genuine trial (not a TV-special trial) of James Files for murder, or Ruth Paine for conspiracy, or anyone living on any charge, proceed, and to what result?

Edited by David Andrews

I consider James Files a trained Disinformant. Maybe he is the only jailed person on earth who was paroled after confessing a murder. Files was a "gift-pill" for Wim Dankbaar. This otherwise respectable JFK researcher bought the Files-Tale  100 Percent. Files is a IC creation to muddy the waters ... The Louis Steven Witt of the grassy knoll. Or another Roscoe White ... to put him on trial would be a lose lose situation for the prosecution: If the verdict is guilty, that means conspiracy. If the verdict is not guilty, that means Files is what he is: A fraud ... and the prosecution would appear kinda gullible and naive to take  this man seriously.

KK 

Edited by Karl Kinaski

Guest Rich Pope

I've emailed the website that features James File's story to claim my reward for proving Files is a xxxx.  However, they just take the information I provide and use it to update their website to shore-up any holes in their story.  They never pay-up.

Guest Rich Pope
On 9/23/2019 at 9:00 PM, David Andrews said:

They won't open another JFK murder trial.  The subpoenas for the living witnesses could bring anecdotally damning results, but not legal justice. Plus the majority of the guilty are dead, and even if alive it would be difficult to get inculpatory documents or corroborated testimony.  There would be no one who could credibly indict any institutions (CIA, FBI, Secret Service, Anti-Castro organizations).s

Jurisdictionally, the murder of a president in 1963 is still at state court-level, yes?  That would mean a Texas trial or, if new evidence and living parties could be located, a Louisiana trial.  Chances of these?

This would be a good academic exercise, however: How would a genuine trial (not a TV-special trial) of James Files for murder, or Ruth Paine for conspiracy, or anyone living on any charge, proceed, and to what result?

Do they have to have a trial is someone confesses to murder?  No.  You are arrested, arraigned and during your arraignment you enter a plea of "guilty".  Then the sentencing phase and poof, James Files goes back to jail.  He's confessed to murdering JFK so many times there's no way out if anyone took the clown seriously.  The point is that if the government went after Files, they would have to admit their lone-nut theory of Oswald killing JFK was a lie.  And THAT is what they don't want to do.  But it doesn't have to go down like that because the HSCA already opened the door for a conspiracy.  The government could just say, "Hey, it was Oswald and James Files" who shot JFK and lock Files up with no effort.  I might buy one of James Files pieces of art on eBay just to have it laying around as a conversation piece.

1 minute ago, Rich Pope said:

Do they have to have a trial is someone confesses to murder?  No.  You are arrested, arraigned and during your arraignment you enter a plea of "guilty".  Then the sentencing phase and poof, James Files goes back to jail.  He's confessed to murdering JFK so many times there's no way out if anyone took the clown seriously.  The point is that if the government went after Files, they would have to admit their lone-nut theory of Oswald killing JFK was a lie.  And THAT is what they don't want to do.  But it doesn't have to go down like that because the HSCA already opened the door for a conspiracy.  The government could just say, "Hey, it was Oswald and James Files" who shot JFK and lock Files up with no effort.  I might buy one of James Files pieces of art on eBay just to have it laying around as a conversation piece.

Let me amend my post: No one will arrest anyone ever again for murdering or conspiring to murder JFK.  Maybe make a citizen's arrest of Files to prove your point.

Guest Rich Pope
On 9/25/2019 at 10:30 PM, David Andrews said:

Let me amend my post: No one will arrest anyone ever again for murdering or conspiring to murder JFK.  Maybe make a citizen's arrest of Files to prove your point.

No, you're right.  Any hopes of justice seem to be passing as time moves onward.  I'm just glad that people like you are going to continue telling the story of JFK, keeping it alive for each generation so that it doesn't get buried in the dusty annals of time.