The Education Forum

Merry Christmas

Ron Bulman

Politically incorrect or not.  However you prefer to say it, Happy Hanukah, Feliz Navidad…  Hope all has been good and Santa is kind.  Leave early, slow down and be safe if traveling.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=feliz+navidad+song&form=PRUSEN&mkt=en-us&httpsmsn=1&refig=7c8be78ffe074da2955e1a9eb0fdc793&sp=3&ghc=1&qs=SC&pq=feliz+na+&sk=SC2&sc=8-9&cvid=7c8be78ffe074da2955e1a9eb0fdc793

Merry Christmas. Though I refuse to believe that an old man with some reindeer and a bunch of elves has anything to do with what happens every Christmas Eve.

22 minutes ago, Ron Ecker said:

Merry Christmas. Though I refuse to believe that an old man with some reindeer and a bunch of elves has anything to do with what happens every Christmas Eve.

Ron,

Hogwash.

I've seen him with my own eyes.

He came down my chimney and I fed him cookies and hot chocolate.

Unfortunately, my signed affidavit is currently in the National Archives and hasn't been released yet for National Security reasons.

Steve Thomas

32 minutes ago, Steve Thomas said:

Ron,

Hogwash.

Unfortunately, my signed affidavit is currently in the National Archives and hasn't been released yet for National Security reasons.

Steve Thomas

Steve,

I believe it can be found under the AMSANTA crypt. 🎁

1 hour ago, Steve Thomas said:

Ron,

Hogwash.

Steve Thomas

Steve,

You need to eat some of David Von Pein's chicken. It's been known to clear up delusional minds. 

2 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

Ron,

Hogwash.

Steve Thomas

Steve,

Allen Dulles and James Angleton didn't want Americans to know what was really happening in the Arctic Circle during the Cold War.

It was an issue of national security (and corporate retail profitability.)

2 hours ago, Ron Ecker said:

Steve,

You need to eat some of David Von Pein's chicken. It's been known to clear up delusional minds. 

Hmm........, Well Ron, That has not been Dave or mine's experience. But I quit KFC 10 years ago initially because I didn't like the way I smelled when I sat down.  It turned out that was a good health choice on many counts.

Ho Ho Ho!

Just kidding, Dave

And a Happy Holiday to all, and  if you celebrate Christmas, may you get your most coveted Holiday wish!, like our hero below, the Great John Candy.

Fellow Forumites, I join with others in wishing all a Merry Christmas (LNs &CTs in DVP's  formulation).

Biggest demonstration in Holland this year was over Zwarte Pete--"Black Pete" - a chimney sweep and companion to St Nicholas for centuries. Image 1 is of protesters on the great Erasmus Bridge yelling that Black Pete is racist. Meanwhile, down below, kids gather around various versions of black Pete--male and female, black or white with black marks. They give out cookies to kids and take pics with them. Peace on Earth. Goodwill to Mankind.

Black Pete Day d 2emonstrate.jpg

Black Pete Day 2 sm.jpg

4 hours ago, James R Gordon said:

Indeed a Merry Christmas to all and I hope the year approaching is a good one to all.

May I also take the opportunity to thank all the members who kindly donated to the Forum. Your donations have been very generous and are making s difference.

Thank you.

James.

This is good to know.  I'd been wondering if any progress had been made in this respect towards keeping the forum going.  Though I have to admit I've failed to set up a pay pal account and do so myself yet.  With the day off tomorrow, in the spirit of giving, it might be a good day to do so.  Peace.

Merry Xmas everyone. Under the ‘tree’ this morning was the gift my parents, bless their hearts, never gave me - a Lone Ranger twin gun holster. 

Edited by Paul Brancato