The Education Forum

Oswald was not in MC

On 1/16/2019 at 11:26 AM, James DiEugenio said:

On this week's Black Op Radio, I comment on this issue briefly since Len was at the private Gary Aguilar seminar in San Fran and he previously played the David Josephs presentation.

I think I have said this before, but in a nutshell what I think David is ultimately going to do is redefine the whole Mexico City scenario.  He is going to do it based upon the latest documents that the CIA did not want to declassify.  I believe that in the end, these will be the new tenets of MC:

1. Oswald was not in Mexico City.

2. The short blonde guy did the charade.

3. Ochoa and Echeverria set up the phony transportation materials up and back.

4. Phillips worked on the tapes and transcripts  at the embassies, with Goodpasture covering up for him.

5.  Once Hoover finally did some work in this area, he understood that is was all a pile of paper mache.  He admitted this in private but not in public.

Now with those fascinating bullet points Jim, if we could narrow down the focus to what Morales/Harvey/AMOTS (basically JM/WAVE/FBI, etc) were specifically up to down there we’ll have an even clearer picture. I also listened to your BlackOpRadio audio. Good listening as always. You and Len actually have me laughing out loud sometimes while out and about.

Edited by B. A. Copeland

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎1‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 11:05 AM, François Carlier said:

I read a lot about conspiracy theories. I always find the same kind of flawed reasoning with other subjects.
- you find all kinds of "problems" with the Kennedy assassination investigation
- likewise, other authors find all kinds of "problems" with the 9/11 investigation
- likewise, other authors find all kinds of "problems" with the Marylin Monroe simple death
- likewise, other authors find all kinds of "problems" with the nazi death camps shoah (have you read books or articles by people who claim that the gaz chambers never existed ? It's the same kind of James DiEugenio's style of arguments. Go ahead, check for yourself.)
- likewise, other authors find all kinds of "problems" with the moon landing
- likewise, other authors find all kinds of "problems" with the death of Nicole Brown (they even claim that they can "prove" that OJ was innocent. I can assure you, when I listen to them, they talk exactly like you)
- likewise, other authors find all kinds of "problems" with the TWA 800 flight that exploded
- etc, and so on, so forth…

Francois,

of course you forgot to put on your list "conspiracy theories" that DID turn out to be true.

Such as:

- the NSA spying on Internet users

- Iran/Contra

- Propaganda Due

- Operation Gladio

- MK/Ultra

- etc.

or my personal favorite: how NATO tried to kill Qaddafi and accidentally shot down a passenger jet killing 80 innocent people. --> https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/jan/28/italy-ustica-plane-crash-missile

https://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/11/world/europe/itavia-flight-870-ruling-adds-support-to-a-theory.html

2 hours ago, Mathias Baumann said:

Francois,

of course you forgot to put on your list "conspiracy theories" that DID turn out to be true.

Such as:

- the NSA spying on Internet users

- Iran/Contra

- Propaganda Due

- Operation Gladio

- MK/Ultra

- etc.

or my personal favorite: how NATO tried to kill Qaddafi and accidentally shot down a passenger jet killing 80 innocent people. --> https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/jan/28/italy-ustica-plane-crash-missile

https://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/11/world/europe/itavia-flight-870-ruling-adds-support-to-a-theory.html

Agree - painting all conspiracies with the same brush is a mistake. No one here thinks moon landings were faked (I hope). I would go further and add a conspiracy theory of my own, which is that obviously ridiculous theories are created in order to obscure conspiracy fact. 

https://ibb.co/G5gcjg9

3) spreading “disinformation” to news agencies.  (first paragraph)

So let's add Operation Mockingbird to the list.

“Now along comes Bill Casey, the doddering CIA director, with the argument that the government has the right to mislead the public by planting phony stories in the press.” 

Casey's not only arguing for his disinfo campaign, but also for the govt's right to wage it

I find one strange thing about this website.  Why do you guys put faith in the FBI investigation of JFK?  I can't contribute to this site, because i don't believe a word the FBI says, and you guys are always talking about depositions, and of course, that's your perfect right.

A Prayer for All LNers

Lord god, I am at a loss for words.  I’m not sure how to pray for this difficult situation, but I know you promise that you hear our prayers, so I want to start praying now.   Please help FC to see the truth, and if he’s shilling, then bring your wrath until he stops shilling.  Please help us overcome all that the LNers try to throw our way.  Thank you for not allowing any of us to become mentally ill while debating the nonsense of the WC.   Amen

Francois arguments go like this:

I know there was no conspiracy or coverup because (any one of the following):

1. ....the people allegedly involved say so.
  2. ....a certain smart person says so.
  3. ....I believe so.

He seems to be fully incapable of critical reasoning.

Edited by Sandy Larsen

BTW,  recall that Mark Lane wrote that at a debate at UCLA, Phillips said when the record was finally compiled, there would be no evidence that Oswald ever was at the Russian embassy in Mexico City.

Has anyone ever located this tape?  Or perhaps heard it?  Where is it?

Edited by James DiEugenio

1 hour ago, James DiEugenio said:

BTW,  recall that Mark Lane wrote that at a debate at UCLA, Phillips said when the record was finally compiled, there would be no evidence that Oswald ever was at the Russian embassy in Mexico City.

Has anyone ever located this tape?  Or perhaps heard it?  Where is it?

No answer to that, but I’d like to add that there are Russians at the MC embassy who swear Oswald was there. Personally I think they are lying, which would be an important puzzle piece if so. Why lie in support of a CIA fabrication? 

Paul:

The indications are that they are lying.

I have a CIA report from 11/23/63  on the phone communications at the Soviet Embassy.  Not one mention of Oswald being at that embassy.

Pretty incredible.

My idea about all this KGB endorsing of CIA legends is that I agree with Amy Wright, the illustrious Russian scholar.  She does not come out and say it, but she suggests that once the USSR started to crumble, and money got scarce, a lot of these guys decided, heck, there is no USSR anymore, Yeltsin is a drunken buffoon who is selling off the country anyway, so why not curry favor with the Brits and Americans and maybe make some money overtly and covertly.

And the Anglo/Americans were all too eager to oblige.  And boy did the former Russians do all they could to give the Americans what they wanted.  There were literally hundreds of thousands of dollars on the table to be made.  And that was just overtly.

Edited by James DiEugenio

1 hour ago, James DiEugenio said:

Paul:

The indications are that they are lying.

I have a CIA report from 11/23/63  on the phone communications at the Soviet Embassy.  Not one mention of Oswald being at that embassy.

Pretty incredible.

My idea about all this KGB endorsing of CIA legends is that I agree with Amy Wright, the illustrious Russian scholar.  She does not come out and say it, but she suggests that once the USSR started to crumble, and money got scarce, a lot of these guys decided, heck, there is no USSR anymore, Yeltsin is a drunken buffoon who is selling off the country anyway, so why not curry favor with the Brits and Americans and maybe make some money overtly and covertly.

And the Anglo/Americans were all too eager to oblige.  And boy did the former Russians do all they could to give the Americans what they wanted.  There were literally hundreds of thousands of dollars on the table to be made.  And that was just overtly.

That makes logical sense. I have a feeling that there was Deep State Military/industrial (big money) collusion decades earlier, and that when Krushchev referred to his own ‘hardliners’ he was pointing the finger in that direction. Vince Salandria even opined that the conspiracy to kill JFK may have included elements from both US and Soviet Intelligence. 

Edited by Paul Brancato

I think that was the plot of the movie The Package with Tommy Lee Jones and Gene Hackman.