The Education Forum

JFKA Forum Journals of the Plague Year?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, James DiEugenio said:

Nope I'm not.  Hope I don't end up in one.  Or that they are needed in California.  At least your Gov shut back down restaurants, salons, gyms and more.

Texas has done none of this.   We have several more new daily cases than Cal with a good bit smaller population.  Not a good sign for us I think.  

I guess the Corona Virus Plague has become passé, but it's still among us.  I've slipped in vigilance against it.  Kissed grandchildren back, dined in a (uncrowded) restaurant with unmasked waitresses, passed through another one that was on the way to a picnic table outside.  Limited toilet paper available at the grocery store, no paper towels.

I was surprised Texas wasn't higher on this list and that California isn't at all.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/11-states-where-locking-down-again-is-absolutely-necessary/ss-BB16WcA2?li=BBnb7Kz

I guess if we ignore it, not just here, it will go away?

I'm jealous.  My boss took off for his family's week at his extended family's small house in Lake City Colorado.  Driving straight through other than gas and food, 15 hours.  Semi safe I guess.  But I can't handle 15 hours on the road anymore.

24 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

But for the Beard they would still suck worse than the Rangers.

Bitter!

I don’t blame you, I have all kinds of sports-bitterness over the years Giants/Raiders/Warriors fan that I am.

Trump's quote to the national press yesterday after being asked about recently arrested and incarcerated Jeffrey Epstein cohort Ghislaine Maxwell ..."I wish her well."

And he said this with a somber look and tone of genuine heart felt sympathy.

It was not said sarcastically.

Just another perverse and disturbing Trump action imo.

He would love to throw so many of his strongest critics, whistle blowers and disloyal former associates and appointees in jail with vengeful glee ... "Lock Her Up!" - Hillary Clinton.

Yet Trump "publicly" expresses empathetic caring when it comes to this serial child sex abusing monster Ghislaine Maxwell?

This is exactly like Prince Andrew stating old friend loyalty compassion toward Jeffrey Epstein in answering the question as to why he would not just fly to and visit and walk with Epstein in New York after he knew full well of his child sex crimes, but to again stay in Epstein's New York mansion for days as well!

Edited by Joe Bauer

8 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

Trump's quote to the national press yesterday after being asked about recently arrested and incarcerated Jeffrey Epstein cohort Ghislaine Maxwell ..."I wish her well."

And he said this with a somber look and tone of genuine heart felt sympathy.

The most heartfelt I’ve ever seen the guy.

On a plague related note.  I was reading in the Texas Tribune yesterday about how it took us nearly four months to reach 100,000 cases, then about a month to hit 200,000, then a week to get to 300,000.  Yet they do nothing as deaths keep rising too.  Every thing but the bars are open, many ignore mask requirements in stores.  Open the schools many cry.  It's hard to believe.

6 hours ago, David Andrews said:

Bob and Carol and Ted and Alice.

trump-epstein-maxwell-0706201.thumb.jpg.1e83bd78671ba3e498fb9ea3d5d9a711.jpg

HA HA HA HA HA HA...ROFL David!

Great caption!

I sure needed a good laugh and you delivered ... in spades!

Ghislaine Maxwell is eyeing three sheets to the wind Melania hungrily.

Trump and Epstein...good pals in this photo.