Jump to content
The Education Forum
Sign in to follow this  
David Andrews

Ghislaine Maxwell arrested by FBI

Recommended Posts

“Several of Maxwell’s attorneys could not immediately be reached for comment”

love that line. How many is several? It’s apparently not ‘all’. The law is applied with such inequality largely because only the rich can afford them. There is something basically wrong with this. They write the legislation that becomes law that only they  can understand. How clever. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's time for Trump/Barr to fire another FBI director.

Hey, I've got an idea for a new candy bar. The Trumpbar. It's completely nuts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How could she have ben so dumb as to be in the USA?  She has a place in France. Much harder to make an arrest and extradite.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, James DiEugenio said:

How could she have ben so dumb as to be in the USA?  She has a place in France. Much harder to make an arrest and extradite.

A set-up, and she agreed to be "apprehended" in exchange for future considerations?

Edited by David Andrews

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know much about the Epstein debacle other than the summary information gleaned through reading a few news items and posts on this forum, but I think I agree with David.  I think this is how she gets "officially" off the hook.  I think money & information will exchange hands and the Trump/Barr legal duo will clear her of any implications with the whole sordid mess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Richard Price said:

I don't know much about the Epstein debacle other than the summary information gleaned through reading a few news items and posts on this forum, but I think I agree with David.  I think this is how she gets "officially" off the hook.  I think money & information will exchange hands and the Trump/Barr legal duo will clear her of any implications with the whole sordid mess.

It's the old Alvin "Creepy" Karpis pinch "by" Hoover, all over again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Someone posted something over at the Democratic Underground this afternoon about Bill Barr trying to arrange a direct meeting with Maxwell in the slammer.

Didn't Bill Barr also meet with Epstein at the jail shortly before his death?

I'm picturing Barr as Laurence Olivier in the movie Marathon Man asking Dustin Hoffman, "Is it safe?"

Edited by W. Niederhut

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, W. Niederhut said:

Someone posted something over at the Democratic Underground this afternoon about Bill Barr trying to arrange a direct meeting with Maxwell in the slammer.

Didn't Bill Barr also meet with Epstein at the jail shortly before his death?

Well, I guess "Madam" Maxwell is going to "commit suicide" pretty soon...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If they (whoever they are) have any imagination at all, she may come down with the quick moving deadly COVID19 strain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whats the over/under on her life expectancy while in custody? Has vegas set a line yet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Richard Price said:

If they (whoever they are) have any imagination at all, she may come down with the quick moving deadly COVID19 strain.

Good one RIchard.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From Whitney Webb's Twitter thread:

"1/2 Having now read the SDNY indictment of Ghislaine Maxwell, one thing stands out. The charges are mainly for enticing minors to travel to engage in illegal sex acts specifically w Epstein and there is also a perjury charge ....

2/2 However, the indictment says Maxwell herself sexually abused the victims but WASN'T charged for that. In other words, they admit that she sexually assaulted minors but is only charged her for enticing minors to travel for abuse by Epstein, NOT her. Slap on the wrist incoming."

"Short thread on some things to consider re: reports of Ghislaine's arrest.
1. They waited until after Bill Barr fired G Berman
2. They reportedly arrested her in NH, they've known where she is this whole time, waited till now. Why now?
3. If Ghislaine goes to prison, she'll get suicided. Remember they took out her dad when he became a liability to Israeli Intel.
4. Sponsors of the Epstein - Maxwell op no longer need sex blackmail, all tech-based now, they want this scandal tied up and memory holed.
5. The crazy news cycle, between covid19, protests, global tensions, econ collapse, ensures that people's attention will be less focused on her arrest than Epstein's a year ago
6. Plays into Trump's reelection by bolstering (false) claim that he is "taking down the pedos"
Whitney Webb
7. Initial arrest doesn't necessarily mean Ghislaine is going to prison or will be held accountable for anything
8. The fact the FBI won't even touch or question Les Wexner ("head of the snake" of the whole op) tells you that any effort to go after Ghislaine is superficial
We'll see what they say at the press conference, but remember that it's their actions that matter and that need to be watched, not their press conference rhetoric. New SDNY guy was installed by Barr (Berman was fired) right before this arrest happened." Whitney Webb@_whitneywebb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...